Obama spending on attack ads soars

Jul 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

President Barack Obama's campaign has spent nearly $100 million on television commercials in selected battleground states so far, unleashing a sustained early barrage designed to create lasting, negative impressions of Republican Mitt Romney before he and his allies ramp up for the fall.

Comments
101 - 106 of 106 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy who graduated with high honors from Harvard… the Constitutional Law Professor…
PROVE IT! Show us his school records. Can't, those records are sealed. Oh wait, are we supposed to take yours and Obama's word for it? Because you and he said so? ROFLMAO! Goddamm you are dumber than you post moron.

As to saving Auto Industry, exactly which POTUS bailed out GM and Chrysler? And exactly which POTUS made that possible by signing TARP? Surely you are not congratulating Obama? Obama was POTUS in 2008? Interesting.

And shows us the Obama policy to Kill/Capture OBL. You know, the policy Obama signed when he was POTUS in 2002. ROFLMAO!!!

Damm you sure do love to propagate your ignorance don't you Skippy.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama has never held the title 'professor' at Harvard Law, he just said he was. He was actually a 'lecturer'. But it sounds better if we just fib a little and say he was a professor. Who will know? Well maybe real professors will, but who cares.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE IT! Show us his school records. Can't, those records are sealed. Oh wait, are we supposed to take yours and Obama's word for it? Because you and he said so? ROFLMAO! Goddamm you are dumber than you post moron.
As to saving Auto Industry, exactly which POTUS bailed out GM and Chrysler? And exactly which POTUS made that possible by signing TARP? Surely you are not congratulating Obama? Obama was POTUS in 2008? Interesting.
And shows us the Obama policy to Kill/Capture OBL. You know, the policy Obama signed when he was POTUS in 2002. ROFLMAO!!!
Damm you sure do love to propagate your ignorance don't you Skippy.
Obammy says that no one can do good in life, without help. Except when it comes to killing Osama,he did it all on his own. The Navy Seals didnt really shoot him,when Obama pointed his finger and said get him,it had the force of a bullet.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… AUTISM?
The guy who graduated with high honors from Harvard… the Constitutional Law Professor… who rescued the American Auto Industry… the first President (after many others presidents failed) to pass the constitutionally upheld-Health Care Reform… who single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden…
And you desperately throw out AUTISM… LOL!
The Media has been flooded with attacks on Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital lies and refusal to release his tax returns; I haven’t seen anything about President Obama’s school records in the Media.
How can Romney deal with the crisis that every President has to deal with if he can’t deal with something as small as releasing his tax returns?
What is he hiding… this won’t go away, and I love it, LOL.
Are you stupid, or just ignorant? witch is where Obama wants you.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid, or just ignorant? witch is where Obama wants you.
The fake Marine,must be the only person on the planet not
to know the Potus has spent millions on Attys,To keep sealed
all his academic paper trail,because of their connections we
assume are very negative,and bad enough to have caused him not
to be elected in 2008,with the Koolade Lemming Fiasco???? So
thats what your dealing with!!!When ignorance is bliss its
folly to be wise!!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… AUTISM?
The guy who graduated with high honors from Harvard… the Constitutional Law Professor… who rescued the American Auto Industry… the first President (after many others presidents failed) to pass the constitutionally upheld-Health Care Reform… who single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden…
And you desperately throw out AUTISM… LOL!
The Media has been flooded with attacks on Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital lies and refusal to release his tax returns; I haven’t seen anything about President Obama’s school records in the Media.
How can Romney deal with the crisis that every President has to deal with if he can’t deal with something as small as releasing his tax returns?
What is he hiding… this won’t go away, and I love it, LOL.
High Honers-prove it. If HE wasn't hiding something, he'd show the records.-Hey I just read how Seal team 6 is coming out against the idiot. They risked their lives and he told everyone and put them in danger. All of these leaks go back to that scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••