US Rep. Jackson requires in-patient treatment

Jul 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

In this March 20, 2012 file photo, U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., D-Ill., thanks supporters at his election night party in Chicago after his Democratic primary in the Illinois' 2nd District.

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

exhaustion my ass!
the worthless pos is in re-hab!
john

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

is it gonorrhea or syphilis ?
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

POS just like his daddy
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No surprise that the race-baiting Righties are gearing up to cheer against Jackson. They hate negroes in office, just as their kind did in the Reconstruction era.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ScareyMcZero wrote:
exhaustion my ass!
the worthless pos is in re-hab!
Prove it, slandering scumbag.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

portajohn wrote:
is it gonorrhea or syphilis ?
Ask your mom.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, slandering scumbag.
You've been outsourced by SCOTUS you retard... obama "TAX and CARE"... 15,000 overpaid IRS henchmen, intrusions into people's lives... 21 new Taxes!! The serendipitous gift that just keeps on giving...
-
Obama's "NEW TAX" that can be rescinded or extended like the Bush Tax Cuts...
-
Supremes: ObamaCare not a mandate, it's a "TAX"... Pay it libtards, you losers...
-
Even though more than 20 million Americans will remain uncovered and uninsured... you dumbass
-
'If it ain't broke'...- Fix it until it is'...
-
obama "TAX-n-CARE"...
-
The serendipitous "TAX GIFT" that just keeps on giving...
-
It's the culture...
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Florabelle wrote:
You've been outsourced by SCOTUS you retard... obama "TAX and CARE"... 15,000 overpaid IRS henchmen, intrusions into people's lives... 21 new Taxes!! The serendipitous gift that just keeps on giving...
-
Obama's "NEW TAX" that can be rescinded or extended like the Bush Tax Cuts...
-
Supremes: ObamaCare not a mandate, it's a "TAX"... Pay it libtards, you losers...
-
Even though more than 20 million Americans will remain uncovered and uninsured... you dumbass
-
'If it ain't broke'...- Fix it until it is'...
-
obama "TAX-n-CARE"...
-
The serendipitous "TAX GIFT" that just keeps on giving...
-
It's the culture...
Stalking and spamming under other names now, eh, Jimbo? I guess it keeps you busy...:)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, slandering scumbag.
prove it's slander,-sshole!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking and spamming under other names now, eh, Jimbo? I guess it keeps you busy...:)
whereas, a bag of cucumbers and a jar of vaseline keeps you busy.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your mom.
your's has her mouth full, huh.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 5, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
No surprise that the race-baiting Righties are gearing up to cheer against Jackson. They hate negroes in office, just as their kind did in the Reconstruction era.
Maybe if their own Black ranks (in gerrymandered, forced elections disenfranchising Whites by gunpoint) hadn't out of embarrassment been forced into passing statehouse rules requiring Blacks to wear shoes to stop picking their toes, they would have garnered more respect. Also, passing laws allowing Black to force marriage on White ten year old virgins they raped, or otherwise abused, didn't give them a lot of credence. Unfair people like you would have crack heads governing us now.
Incarceration

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The only in-patient status Jesse Jr deserves is in-patient incarceration in a Federal Prison for attempting to Bribe Blago for Obama's Senatorial Seat. Bring Jesse Jr to Justice. If The attempted Seller went to prison, then it is only natural that the attempted buyer should be there too!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 5, 2012
 
carey529 wrote:
exhaustion my ass!
the worthless pos is in re-hab!
No way you'd know that, Carey.

But if Jackson was in rehab, what's wrong with that? Addicts in rehab address their addictions, which is the first step if there is any hope for them to cope.

Did you think anything worse of George W Bush for battling his alcoholism?
USA

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

harvey wrote:
No surprise that the race-baiting Righties are gearing up to cheer against Jackson. They hate negroes in office, just as their kind did in the Reconstruction era.
...ahhh booohooo.....GFY dk hd

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

"Extended inpatient treatment" does sound a lot like rehab. If he had a medical condition, they'd have said he was in the hospital and would probably have given the name and location of the hospital.

Of course it could be a mental health facility as well.

Funny it should come up at the same time the investigation of his involvement with Blago gets a little more heated, huh?
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

His condition is called "SHITTING CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES.....FEAR!..ITS FEAR BRO.....His Shinny Ass faces JAIL TIME.......His Old Man did not teach him well enough!...Lets hope He Gets His ASS kicked out...but in Chicago??? Black??....Forget it!

If A White man Like Dumb BLAGO, can rot in Jail,so Too can a Black Dumb Man....Equal opportunity!

All for HUSSIENS Seat..Da Boy had Delusions of Grandeur...with his Old Mans Money....SCREW HIM....Crooked Thug Mutt!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 6, 2012
 
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
No way you'd know that, Carey.
But if Jackson was in rehab, what's wrong with that? Addicts in rehab address their addictions, which is the first step if there is any hope for them to cope.
Did you think anything worse of George W Bush for battling his alcoholism?
hey shitplate...
long time no hear.
how was the vacation at the "charm school" in joliet?

meet an interesting people?
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Incarceration wrote:
The only in-patient status Jesse Jr deserves is in-patient incarceration in a Federal Prison for attempting to Bribe Blago for Obama's Senatorial Seat. Bring Jesse Jr to Justice. If The attempted Seller went to prison, then it is only natural that the attempted buyer should be there too!
You got that right.

Jesse needs to get 'healthy' so he can GO ON TRIAL for attempting to 'buy' Obama's Senate Seat.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey shitplate...
long time no hear.
how was the vacation at the "charm school" in joliet?
meet an interesting people?
Charm school is so shallow a use of time.

I was on a spiritual sabbatical, recharging my batteries, getting in touch with my inner agent of hope and change.

I did read Topix, and saw nothing changed except for no posts from 'ol PooPoo. Never fear, I have returned, ready to help usher in President Obama's second term...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••