Blue Dog Democrats face extinction

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 29

Warner addressing the growing backlog of retirement claims at the Office of Personnel Mgmt.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25 Apr 26, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Romney polling among Latinos? Oh right...
http://www.thedemocraticstrategist.org/strate...
In one survey, Romney now polls at 14% among Latinos
Look closely at the fact only 2 pts separate libs from like and dislike, independents, 0nly 27% are for what is going on, and of course only 20% republican are happy with the federal government. With or without latinos, this does not bode well for Obama.

In 2002, nearly double that figure, 64 percent, viewed the federal government favorably, and Americans held their local and state governments in similar esteem, at 67 percent and 62 percent, respectively.

There’s the expected partisan gap: A majority of Democrats, 51 percent, view the Obama-led government favorably, compared to 27 percent of independents and 20 percent of Republicans. During the Bush presidency, a majority of Republicans viewed the federal government favorably, while support for it faded among Democrats.

The poll also reveals that more Americans trust their state governments to be honest, efficient and less partisan than the federal government.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/756...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Apr 26, 2012
Obama the Dog Eater wrote:
There isn't anyone more deserving of a fatal stroke or heart attack than dear old 'San Francisco values' Nancy Pelosi.
Obama ask Nancy the other day, what wine would go with dog best........Nancy said mad dog 20/20

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#27 Apr 26, 2012
Communists have taken over the democrat party.. what a shame!!!!!
drink the hive

New York, NY

#28 Apr 26, 2012
As 4 Political Detection - The Way It Work' Is Like Software Piracy...

&fe ature=related
Dane Thorsen

Los Alamitos, CA

#30 Apr 27, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Communists have taken over the democrat party.. what a shame!!!!!
How sad to see the Party slant so far to the Left that it is deteriorating into a destructive force for pure Evil. Will America see their children "californicated" into losers in support of the Hard Left?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#31 Apr 27, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad to see the Party slant so far to the Left that it is deteriorating into a destructive force for pure Evil. Will America see their children "californicated" into losers in support of the Hard Left?
We can only pray that our children be the victims of the likes of the dems. and their party.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32 Apr 27, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad to see the Party slant so far to the Left that it is deteriorating into a destructive force for pure Evil. Will America see their children "californicated" into losers in support of the Hard Left?
It is a shame because all patriots are Americans, but not all Americans are patriots. We do need a balanced government with ideas for everyone, but not all these give away programs. The left now refers to conservatives as tea baggers or extreme, because they have moved so far to the left it is their only way to TRY and not look extreme themselves.
Just Asking

Staten Island, NY

#33 Oct 4, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Communists have taken over the democrat party.. what a shame!!!!!
"Democrat Party" is a political epithet used in the in the U.S. for the Democratic Party.

The term has been used in negative or hostile fashion by conservative commentators and members of the Republican Party in party platforms, partisan speeches and press releases since 1940.

It's that kind of lack of respect and manners that also feeds into the bullying mentality Conservative agenda.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34 Oct 4, 2012
Just Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
"Democrat Party" is a political epithet used in the in the U.S. for the Democratic Party.
The term has been used in negative or hostile fashion by conservative commentators and members of the Republican Party in party platforms, partisan speeches and press releases since 1940.
It's that kind of lack of respect and manners that also feeds into the bullying mentality Conservative agenda.
Obama's Racial Hate Speech of 2007.........

The whole speech was based on a lie. The very law Obama used to say New Orleans was slighted with was passed to the tune of 9 billion dollars TWO WEEK BEFORE OBAMA'S SPEECH with no state participation. OBAMA VOTED AGAINST THIS BILL. ONE OF 14 TO DO SO. Another lie.

OBAMA BLAMED REPUBLICANS AND OTHERS AND NEGLECTED TO SAY HE VOTED AGAINST THE VERY BILL HE IS RANTING ABOUT.

The whole speech was a fabrication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Jason Altmire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA 12th Congressional District: Mark Critz & Ke... (Nov '12) Nov '12 justiceday 1
House approves contempt resolution against Eric... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Tax Payer View 1
PA-12: Mark Critz Hits Keith Rothfus on RyanCare (Jun '12) Jun '12 justiceday 1
In Southwestern Pa., Two Conservative Democrati... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Cleo 47
Pennsylvania: Mark Critz, Jason Altmire Battle ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 gusman 4
Pennsylvania: Jason Altmire Fires Back at Mark ... (Feb '12) Mar '12 Dane T 7
Pennsylvania's elected officials react to speec... (Jan '12) Jan '12 conservative crapola 1
More from around the web