classic geopolitical, diplomatic and military crisis for the US and NATO which has no solution except their humiliation. Everything is becoming a disaster for the US and NATO. If they could fight us, they would never have vacated Shamsi in such humiliation and haste.
Now as far as Afghanistan and Pakistan is concerned.
1. They cannot control the war in Afghanistan. Taliban are now resurgent and on the attack.
2. Bonn Conference was a fiasco. Future plans for Afghanistan are in jeopardy.
3. Their supplies are blocked. Winters have set in forcing them to halt military operations due to fuel shortages.
4. The regime of PPP is in chaos as Zardari fleds. Now US have to deal with a tough Pak army.
5. Their bases are being vacated from Pakistan.
6. Their drone operations which were critically vital for their military operations have come to a stop.
7. They supplies are being attacked inside Pakistan.
8. There are chances of their air corridor being blocked as well.
9. Pakistan may seize their supplies already in the country.
10. Pakistan army is ready to go to war and the US has to think a million times before pushing a nuclear armed Islamic country.
11. Iran and Pakistan are both joining hands militarily. China remains active supporter and ally of Pakistan.
12. NATO nations are facing an economic collapse at home creating an unprecedented chaos in the Euro zone.
This is the moment Pakistan had been waiting for so patiently for the last 10 years. After over 100,000 Pakistanis dead and wounded and thousands of suicide bombings with over $50 bn dollars of loss, Pakistan now has a chance to pull itself out of the US war inside Afghanistan. The new rules of engagement are being drawn in the GHQ. They may demand a total and complete withdrawal of the US forces from Afghanistan, elimination of all TTP and insurgent assets and cessation of US support to these insurgents, elimination of Indian influence in Afghanistan and Pakistan’s role in forming the next broad based government in Kabul. Now Pakistan will not settle for compensation or promises of aid and trade. Matters have come too far from that point now.