House extends key provisions of Patriot Act

The House on Monday agreed to a 10-month extension of three key law enforcement powers in the fight against terrorism that some privacy advocates from both the right and left regard as infringements on civil liberties. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#26 Feb 15, 2011
el paso patriot wrote:
Don't forget our fearless leader refers to us Patriots as Terrorists, so of course the apple doesn't fall far from the capital tree!
well i dont know about you but i helped several of these candidates overthrow democrats only to have them vote for this crap one had the guts to ask me to a 100.00 a plate dinner, i told him point blank, start voting like tea party and not neo con or its not only the last support grom me but expect my support for who runs you out.
little pissed

AOL

#27 Feb 16, 2011
It seems most Americans don't give a rats' tail end. Infact you here more moaning and groaing when some restriction on smoking is proposed or enacted.
serfs up

Clermont, FL

#28 Feb 16, 2011
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
The very DAY Obama was sworn in, the Baggers claimed the economy now belonged to Obama. Even though, it was Shrub who signed TARP into law. Even though the economy collapsed whiole Shrub was POTUS.
Now, all of a sudden the Baggers are whinning - oh, it's not our responsibility.
Typical reich-wing baggers.
That's ok, in less than 2 years we are going to kick your sorry azzes back to the back bench, where you truly belong.
The "BAGGERS" did not exist at Obama's swearing in. It wasn't until a stock market person made a statement a month or two after the swearing in that the tea party started. President Obama stating "you lost" to a repub at a meeting signed the death warrant to the democratic party. The personal wealth of people has dropped dramatically the last few years. I earned what I got and I am not rich. My reward for paying down debts and not expanding debts was to take the blame for all the irresponsible actions of all the people in this great land who did not. And now I get to read from people like you condemning and bloviating against those who did the right thing and happen to live slightly better then the azzholes who lived for each day instead of the future when they did not have to. Remember, people like me have families who we have to take care of who screw up. Somehow I have natural children that I paid for and artificial children from others who I am forced to pay for. And you get mad. My wages are the same as those. Not rich. Not priveleged, but considered that for actually saving a bit. Jessie and Sharpton are giving some more speeches on hate. Go run to them. They are appearing at a phucccka thon and blaming others for it while they enrich themselves. You have no idea how many millions of people they destroyed to uplift others no matter their irresponsible lifestyles. They know it. Their presence has dropped by 75% the last few years. My scribes moves in directions. There are causes of everything. Figure it out people. Stop letting men get away with their own massive egos and bring them to justice. Bring the men who got us here to justice. That is real courage. But it takes numbers....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#29 Feb 16, 2011
Billy Ringo wrote:
In their first month since winning the House Republican leadership has determined the House would be in session for only 11 days, 62 hours, and 5 minutes, according to the Congressional Record. Some of that time was spent reading the U.S. Constitution on the House floor; original parts of the Constitution that were later amended, including sections referencing slavery, were omitted.
WHERE ARE THE JOBS JOHNNY BONER????
Johnny Boner? That's like calling Michelle a fat stanky pig. Which is OK with me. He is a crybaby after all.
steve

Oklahoma City, OK

#30 Feb 16, 2011
I'm more worried about our own FBI than so called foreign terrorists

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#31 Feb 16, 2011
We've had nearly ten years of the Patriot Act and it still hasn't slowed this down:

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.htm...
little pissed

AOL

#32 Feb 16, 2011
Todays Washington Post "hid" this news in one short column, lower half of fold over. This was back on page A-seven! Must think no-one reads the damn rag and thought they did a good job of hidding it.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#33 Feb 16, 2011
Where's the outrage from the NY Slimes?
HAPPY CAMPER

United States

#34 Feb 16, 2011
AMERICA needs to WAKE UP and stop DREAMING about items like SPORTS-VACATIONS-RETIREMENT-TH E POOR- and start wakeing up to REAL LIFE called FOOD-SHELTER-JOBS-CONSTITUTION AL RIGHTS and FREEDOMS-HEALTH CARE for TAX PAYERS. "GOD HELP & WAKE UP AMERICA"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35 Jun 1, 2012
Republicans suck as much as democrats...well, almost.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#36 Feb 5, 2013
The ends justifies the means act extended? What a surprise...
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#37 Feb 5, 2013
HAPPY CAMPER wrote:
AMERICA needs to WAKE UP and stop DREAMING about items like SPORTS-VACATIONS-RETIREMENT-TH E POOR- and start wakeing up to REAL LIFE called FOOD-SHELTER-JOBS-CONSTITUTION AL RIGHTS and FREEDOMS-HEALTH CARE for TAX PAYERS. "GOD HELP & WAKE UP AMERICA"
Man, that means people have to get their priorities strait and stop dreaming about a better life instead of working for one. pffftttt.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dana Rohrabacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu to UN: Fight Islamists instead of bas... Sep 3 Supremeliberal 1
South County Scumbag Darrell Issa jumps on Hate... Jul '14 Amigo 1
AAA: House Foreign Affairs Cmte Passes Turkey C... Jul '14 NEWBIE 7
House Republicans Stress Concerns Over Bergdahl... Jun '14 Captain Yesterday 24
House panel to investigate Bergdahl prisoner swap Jun '14 FYI 13
In historic vote, House backs medical marijuana Jun '14 Cordwainer Trout 6
A Republican View: U.S. Military Should Play No... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Cat74 25
•••

Dana Rohrabacher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE