Republicans view Blue Dog losses as a good sign for 2012 election cycle

Aug 19, 2011 Full story: Star Tribune 20

The Blue Dogs may be losing their bark. Despite polls showing a desire for more compromise in Washington, the political climate for moderate to conservative Democrats in the House has continued to deteriorate.

Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Screw compromise with democrats. Let's use the same compromise as shown by the democrats during the health care deate.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 19, 2011
I'm glad, too. Blue Dogs were never anything but DINOs, who needs more right-wing Dems especially since there are no corresponding left-leaning Repubs?

Get rid of the Blue Dogs. Obama's little better than a Blue Dog himself, for that matter.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:
Screw compromise with democrats. Let's use the same compromise as shown by the democrats during the health care deate.
When have reTHUGlicans compromised with Dems, liar? In fact they're the ones DEMANDING compromise at every turn, as in their recent attempt to hold the economy hosstage over the debt ceiling!

Dems are at fault for EVER compromising with the Party of No(brains)....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Aug 19, 2011
harvey wrote:
I'm glad, too. Blue Dogs were never anything but DINOs, who needs more right-wing Dems especially since there are no corresponding left-leaning Repubs?
Get rid of the Blue Dogs. Obama's little better than a Blue Dog himself, for that matter.
SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER...
Plans to play golf today...IíS GOTTS TA PLAYS TODAYS, while my peoples do sample group test and focus groups to test my next speechÖÖ..before Iís teleprompters it. Seeís ya in September.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 19, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
When have reTHUGlicans compromised with Dems, liar? In fact they're the ones DEMANDING compromise at every turn, as in their recent attempt to hold the economy hosstage over the debt ceiling!
So tell us Harv, how long have you had a reading and comprehension problem..........oh since you graduated 3rd grade......now it makes sense. Liberals proposed nothing, neither Reid nor Obama put any plan on paper until the 9th hour..........the only comprimise was republicans comprimisine with themselves.........

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#6 Aug 19, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us Harv, how long have you had a reading and comprehension problem..........oh since you graduated 3rd grade......now it makes sense. Liberals proposed nothing, neither Reid nor Obama put any plan on paper until the 9th hour..........the only comprimise was republicans comprimisine with themselves.........
The only thing worse than a clueless lib is a clueless dip with a chip on its black shoulder.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans compromised on thier own plans. Is your brain astute enough to remember cut cap and balance. The democrats didn't and haven't come up with any plan of their own except to shut down any thing the republicans have to say reguarding the deficit spending and the budget. What goes around comes around. No compromise with commies.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 19, 2011
Wartime III wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing worse than a clueless lib is a clueless dip with a chip on its black shoulder.
Famous words to a liberal.

Judge Judy to Prostitute:
"When did you realize you were raped?"
Prostitute (wiping away tears): "When the check bounced."

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Famous words to a liberal.
Only a heartless, brain dead, jackass could make a joke about being raped.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
or aborted........
Mike

Gladstone, NJ

#12 Aug 19, 2011
That's cause they aren't extremist enough...if the little man ain't suffering....it's not good enough...that's why groups like ALEC control our legislators!

http://www.alecexposed.org/wiki/ALEC_Exposed

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#13 Aug 19, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>or aborted........
I haven't seen you make a joke about abortion, but if you're going to freely admit to doing so...fine by me.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#14 Aug 19, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER...
Plans to play golf today...IíS GOTTS TA PLAYS TODAYS, while my peoples do sample group test and focus groups to test my next speechÖÖ..before Iís teleprompters it. Seeís ya in September.
Yo fogot a few mo effers and dey bees putttin pixchers on dey teleprumptors fo him. gunna bees a thang of bewty.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#15 Aug 19, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you raped? Did the check bounce? Are you a liberal that despises the death penalty for murderers and rapists but is ok with sucking a baby's brains out in a late term abortion? Do you not see that the poster was making a GENERAL joke about a subject? I think Mr Herman Cain put it best in the debate the other night. America needs to learn to take a joke. EVERYONE has their feelings on their sleeves due to special status given to just about EVERYONE these days.

Are you denying the fact that prostitution exists and that they DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS? Maybe you were absent that day in therapy? Lighten up.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#16 Aug 19, 2011
greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you raped? Did the check bounce? Are you a liberal that despises the death penalty for murderers and rapists but is ok with sucking a baby's brains out in a late term abortion? Do you not see that the poster was making a GENERAL joke about a subject? I think Mr Herman Cain put it best in the debate the other night. America needs to learn to take a joke. EVERYONE has their feelings on their sleeves due to special status given to just about EVERYONE these days.
Are you denying the fact that prostitution exists and that they DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS? Maybe you were absent that day in therapy? Lighten up.
I happen to find making jokes about somebody being raped or a baby being aborted rather distasteful no matter which side of the political spectrum they happen to be on. So on that count I refuse to "lighten up" because rape and abortion are no laughing matter.

Mr. Cain is right America does learn to take a joke and we are getting that opprotunity watching the Republican party throw out the clown car of candidates that are trying to become President.

Prostitution has been around since the beginning of man and I don't care if they take cash, checks, Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, Money Orders or Western Union. They are people who are doing what they can to survive...some may not have a choice, others may. It is still no reason to wish them harm.

Maybe it is you who needs some therapy and from the sounds of it a a healthy dose of compassion as well.

#17 Aug 19, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Famous words to a liberal.
LOL!

Clinton and Gore said the same thing to their illegal Red Chinese fundraisers in the '90s.

But they eventually made good on the deal, just like Ocommie's radical muslim backers.

Of course, Ocommie, likes gay sex as much as he likes crack cocaine.
________

Watch the video of Ocommie's gay lover (and convicted felon, forger, and gay drug trafficker) talking about how he blew Ocommie in their limo and his motel room, how Obama procured cocaine, and how Obama pulled out and smoked his own crack cocaine with him in 1999.

Video: Barack Obama -- Larry Sinclair Press conference Pt 1

Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

NO ONE has challenged Larry's allegations. NO ONE.

Meanwhile, Ocommie's other gay lover, Donald Young, ended up dead.

SHAME ON AMERICA.

#18 Aug 19, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to find making jokes about somebody being raped or a baby being aborted rather distasteful no matter which side of the political spectrum they happen to be on. So on that count I refuse to "lighten up" because rape and abortion are no laughing matter.
Mr. Cain is right America does learn to take a joke and we are getting that opprotunity watching the Republican party throw out the clown car of candidates that are trying to become President.
Prostitution has been around since the beginning of man and I don't care if they take cash, checks, Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, Money Orders or Western Union. They are people who are doing what they can to survive...some may not have a choice, others may. It is still no reason to wish them harm.
Maybe it is you who needs some therapy and from the sounds of it a a healthy dose of compassion as well.
The ONLY JOKES are indoctrinated communist progressive shills like you.

Do you think your kenyan brothas will be laughing when your commie ass is boiling in a cannibal pot?

Hell yes, but lucky for them, you won't hold them accountable. You'll blame your 50 possible daddies for abandoning your sorry ghetto ass.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#19 Aug 19, 2011
Wartime III wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY JOKES are indoctrinated communist progressive shills like you.
Do you think your kenyan brothas will be laughing when your commie ass is boiling in a cannibal pot?
Hell yes, but lucky for them, you won't hold them accountable. You'll blame your 50 possible daddies for abandoning your sorry ghetto ass.
Doubt I'll ever run into cannibals in Michigan, but one never knows I guess.

I only have one dad and I know who he is...so you're, as usual, way off base.

Don't live in a ghetto either...so you're 0-3 skippy.
soap on a rope

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Aug 20, 2011
after what these current republicans did in office you will not see another one in office for awhile.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#21 Aug 20, 2011
soap on a rope wrote:
after what these current republicans did in office you will not see another one in office for awhile.
From your lips to God's ears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Boren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC Oklahoma Member Mullin to Deliver Weekly GO... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Le Jimbo 3
Okla. GOP candidate Mullin got $370K in stimulus (Sep '12) Sep '12 Guy Wiliford 10
Oklahoma GOP candidate remains hospitalized in ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Tony 1
Polls open in Tuesday's Oklahoma runoff election (Aug '12) Aug '12 Le Jimbo 9
Boren Measure to Name Hartshorne Post Office Af... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ann Choate 1
Oklahoma's voters head to polls Tuesday for sta... (Jun '12) Jun '12 hmmm 2
Film Aimed at Reviving Page Program (May '12) May '12 Gary 2

Dan Boren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE