Republican stalwarts aid Tea Party 'takeover'

There are 1 comment on the Aug 13, 2010, SF Gate story titled Republican stalwarts aid Tea Party 'takeover'. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Or press seven to give $25 to FreedomWorks, the advocacy organization headed by former House Majority Leader Dick Armey that sponsored the July 13 call, said Matt Kibbe, the group's president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Raoul Thibideaux

Gulfport, MS

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Thanks to this crazy tea party movement, the democrats will get back in office. All summer they have trashed the republicans that I admire and support because they don't live up to their standards of conservatism. If they think I am going to vote for one of their stooges that they have pushed up in the GOP, they have another think coming. That dumb broad Palin and that idiot nut bag Demint are going to give the country back alright ---- to the democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Chocola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCain, Club for Growth could be on 2016 collis... Feb '15 Le Jimbo 19
News Christie touts tax vetoes, promises benefits cuts (Jul '14) Jul '14 straw grasping te... 2
News Ballard announces 7 key appointments (Dec '07) Feb '14 Eat Crow 135
News As Congress deals with Syria, budget fights loo... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lamer 14
News Group steps up effort to shut down Export-Impor... (Apr '13) Apr '13 tha Professor 9
News When Republicans Were Problem Solvers (Feb '13) Feb '13 teddyr4me 3
News Fiscal Cliff Talks Face Test as Speaker Meets C... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ninthman 2
More from around the web