Shuler's Outreach Goes All the Way to Sri Lanka

Oct 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Roll Call

A handful of Rep. Heath Shuler's constituents in North Carolina spurred the Congressman's interest in Sri Lanka.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2011
CrimeaRiver - IMP

London, UK

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Well done Shuler. Finally someone with an opinion who has actually been to sri lanka.

Makes him more of an expert than most of the tamils here
Siva Sankaran

Rosanna, Australia

#2 Oct 26, 2011
CrimeaRiver - IMP wrote:
Well done Shuler. Finally someone with an opinion who has actually been to sri lanka.
An American Liam Fox?
Siva Sankaran

Rosanna, Australia

#3 Oct 26, 2011
CrimeaRiver - IMP wrote:
Must have only visited the southern beaches and enjoyed the hospitality of Sinhalese bum boys and ayammas.

Since: Oct 10

Trincomalee, Sri Lanka

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text>Must have only visited the southern beaches and enjoyed the hospitality of Sinhalese bum boys and ayammas.
mind your words demala adima naye. seruppu pinchudum ponna kuranke. he is a very respectful american man from USA. He never involves himself in your traditional job, here most of the tamil village girls and boys do it. in Colombo, the tamil sakili bitches do it. only the thirunangai like you wou repeat it as if you are so obsessed by it. no one in this forum likes your bull shit. so why cant you simply vanish from here and run back to tamil nadu forum. aravani saniyan!!!!!!!!!!
Siva Sankaran

Rosanna, Australia

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Gorgeous_Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
mind your words demala adima naye. seruppu pinchudum ponna kuranke. he is a very respectful american man from USA. He never involves himself in your traditional job, here most of the tamil village girls and boys do it. in Colombo, the tamil sakili bitches do it. only the thirunangai like you wou repeat it as if you are so obsessed by it. no one in this forum likes your bull shit. so why cant you simply vanish from here and run back to tamil nadu forum. aravani saniyan!!!!!!!!!!
Arabani nayi pothada vaye.

Trincomalee, Sri Lanka

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text>Arabani nayi pothada vaye.
Bore...Your "nayi" repetition again puts me to sleepy mood. does your wife allow you to put a make-up as a dog, like which you certainly look before striking you off by the cane. pavapatta jenmam!!!!!!
Siva Sankaran

Rosanna, Australia

#7 Oct 26, 2011
Gorgeous_Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bore...Your "nayi" repetition again puts me to sleepy mood. does your wife allow you to put a make-up as a dog, like which you certainly look before striking you off by the cane. pavapatta jenmam!!!!!!
Aravani Aravani Aravan.Thullka Aravani. Rinaz oru Thulluka Aravani. Arabu sunni chappum Aravani. Kundiyai villaiku vitkum Aravani.

Trincomalee, Sri Lanka

#8 Oct 26, 2011
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text>Aravani Aravani Aravan.Thullka Aravani. Rinaz oru Thulluka Aravani. Arabu sunni chappum Aravani. Kundiyai villaiku vitkum Aravani.
lol this sakilli demala dog is from a killinochchi slum for sure. his mom must be doing the tamil traditional job. i need not to say what it is.
Pakuthi

Bribie, Australia

#9 Oct 26, 2011
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text>An American Liam Fox?
shitting your pants sakkili tamils? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky. Supreme Court Justice Will T. Scott says he... Aug 5 people are stupid 10
Grand Jury Indicts Kentucky Governor (May '06) Oct '13 Sammy 2
Kentucky Republicans choose Lyen Crews to run i... (May '13) Jun '13 lol 3
GOP marches toward control of House (Nov '12) Nov '12 Columbo 1
Barr says abortion only acceptable when mother'... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sheik Yerbouti 12
Al Cross | Will Tuesday be a perfect Kentucky s... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Farm boy 1
Chandler-Barr race is tightening, analysts say (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sam 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ben Chandler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••