Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com

Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan.

Comments (Page 908)

Showing posts 18,141 - 18,160 of18,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>More of your denial rants. As if it isn't clear they were the posts of Dumpster Baby Dan Mortinstain. Anyone that wants to look can go back to page 776 and the surrounding pages of the Senate thread and find that they are your posts. Your names, talking to your posting friends, with your rhetoric, your language, your stupidity and your personal information.
When your mommy tossed you in the DUMPSTER it must have rattled loose what little brains you have.
Did you wish her a Happy Mother's Day. I'll do it for you.
Happy Mother's Day Waste Management Inc. from me and your LITTLE DUMPSTER BABY DAN MORTINSTAIN.
Keep trying DUMPSTER DAN, you have almost convinced yourself.
Should take it easy on the little guy / after all / he confirms by his lame / serial posts here / that he's "Special" / as in Olympics. I pity him / he entertains me with his ineffective / repeated / windy / whiny denials. Thank heavens for him / his CON BFFs believe some of the pathetic lies he posts here / and everything Rush tells them to.
Norton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
********To_all_that********are _wondering_where********" Norton_IZ"
Seems "Norton" has NOW changed 'sides' in his political views and has joined forces with da Dems...:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...
I am 'back-peddling',(going backwards on the pages), on that thread to ascertain JUST WHEN 'this' "Norton" made his/her/IT's 1st appearance on that forum... The entire bunch over there are infamous for this kind of behavior...
One thing for sure, you can rest assured that THEY 'are' keeping up with THIS THREAD as well as the Kennett main ARENA, I notice that there is also 'another' new-comer over there that is calling it's self "FlipSide" which is one of MY terms to refer to another site on the internet that is NOT a "Topix LLC" site...
Wondering just WHY they are so watchful of this forum/thread 'and' the Kennett Topix's Main Arena/Kennett FLOOR
Hey, this is Norton and this is the only thread I read and this Norton hasn't changed his mind about anything. OK! Like I said before you're too out there for me. I don't connect with your language. I can't believe some of the dumb stuff on here.

CHEERS!

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

DANCE PUPPETS DANCE wrote:
See how easy it is to make the Topix Puppets dance. Yellow Dawg and ChilliFAG aka DanFromSmithville sit there all day mass refreshing the page just waiting for me to post. Like two little trained bitches.
You two idiots are OWNED!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Bet that whether I post again in an hour, two hours, or six hours from now they will still be right there within minutes to reply. Why? Because they are no life, no job, no friends, pathetic LOSERS!!!!
Yes, there it is. The claim by the dancer that she is calling the tune as she dances away.

Nobody says DIRECT HIT like Dan Mortinstain does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there it is. The claim by the dancer that she is calling the tune as she dances away.
Nobody says DIRECT HIT like Dan Mortinstain does.
Poor little guy / from his posts here / it's clear somebody sank his battleship years ago.

LOL

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

In June, the Supreme Court will strike down key provisions of Obamacare. So, the vote is mostly moot anyway.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Poor CRYBABY Dannyboy wrote:
LOL!!! Now he's too scared to reply so he just rates the post, further confirming the little crybaby is mass refreshing the page just waiting like a good little trained monkey bitch.
Look it's a Springer Midget on the Pole...ROLMFAO!!!!

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, this is Norton and this is the only thread I read and this Norton hasn't changed his mind about anything. OK! Like I said before you're too out there for me. I don't connect with your language. I can't believe some of the dumb stuff on here.
CHEERS!
I********am_the_one_********TR YING********to_find_out!

Get with da program, "Norton", we are just as 'interested' as 'you' in trying to FIND out WHY they 'cloned ya' over there...

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

In fact, we may be MORE 'interested' than YOU are..., get with the program and shut your mouth for once!r

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

RUTH is NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth, this website has over a million different forums on it with prmillions of people worldwide using it. Do you really believe that only one person will be posting under the name Norton? How do you know the person on the link you posted wasn't on Topix posting under that name long before the Norton here?
That Norton is not a clone of this Norton and vice versa. It's just two people named Norton posting on Topix using that name.
On top of that I have never seen the Norton here use curse words like "bitch", not to mention the Norton on your link is clearly a Democrat unlike the Norton here who has common sense and is a Republican.
********You_DO_'know'********w hut_ya_can_DOoooo********now?:

G
P
U
A
R
!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

RUTH is NUTS wrote:
<quoted text> ... not to mention the Norton on your link is clearly a Democrat unlike the Norton here who has common sense and is a Republican.
"common sense and is a Republican"?

Isn't that an oxymoron?
Norton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

RUTH is NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth, this website has over a million different forums on it with prmillions of people worldwide using it. Do you really believe that only one person will be posting under the name Norton? How do you know the person on the link you posted wasn't on Topix posting under that name long before the Norton here?
That Norton is not a clone of this Norton and vice versa. It's just two people named Norton posting on Topix using that name.
On top of that I have never seen the Norton here use curse words like "bitch", not to mention the Norton on your link is clearly a Democrat unlike the Norton here who has common sense and is a Republican.
Thanks!!

CHEERS!
Pepper with Salt

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

RUTH is COMPLETELY NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Ruth is clearly nuts and obssessed with this website. She told us on the "Senate 2010" forum that she prints out all her posts, and posts of others that quote her, and turns them over to her attorney. Clearly a case of a person who has lost her sense of reality. Not sure if she even understood what I explianed to her about your name.
I checked out the Kennett forums since she shows up every week claiming to be "done with them" and apparently she is known in person by several people who have stated she is not playing with a full deck.
Anyway Norton I have always respected the way you handle yourself on here. Unfortunately for myself I don't have the patience or kindness that you do when it comes to these Liberal forum trolls. I tend to be very blunt and say precisely what I am thinking. Keep up the good work. I always enjoy watching you smack Yellow Dawg around and expose his complete lack of knowledge when it comes to Christianity. On the topic of Christianity there is nothing more entertaining then watching an Athiest make a fool out of themselves.
I told T. that I would stay away from the national site for a while, said nothing about not coming here.

It is time that you stopped telling lies about your sister. Ruth is not the Chambers family member that ended up in a straight jacket. She also was never dishonorable discharged from the service nor has she ever claimed to adopting out a out of wedlocke black child.

I have got sick and tired of your tactics in blaming Ruth for everything that the rest of the Chambers family has done with their lives. Grow up and get a life while you still have a few years left to live. You behave like a jealous hate filled old senile fool.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

MASSIVE ST LOUIS MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't talk about your mom like that LADYBOY.
DAN the Topix FAIRY has returned from the Bachmann Clinic ...
AGAIN.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> ... I tend to be very blunt and say precisely what I am thinking. Keep up the good work. I always enjoy watching you smack Yellow Dawg around and expose his complete lack of knowledge when it comes to Christianity. On the topic of Christianity there is nothing more entertaining then watching an Athiest make a fool out of themselves.
Unless it is a Christian making a fool out of himself about his own religion, which is far more likely.

Case in point: Norton, who doesn't even know how many women went to the tomb of Jesus early on the day of the Resurrection.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Ruth is clearly nuts and obssessed with this website. She told us on the "Senate 2010" forum that she prints out all her posts, and posts of others that quote her, and turns them over to her attorney. Clearly a case of a person who has lost her sense of reality. Not sure if she even understood what I explianed to her about your name.
I checked out the Kennett forums since she shows up every week claiming to be "done with them" and apparently she is known in person by several people who have stated she is not playing with a full deck.
Anyway Norton I have always respected the way you handle yourself on here. Unfortunately for myself I don't have the patience or kindness that you do when it comes to these Liberal forum trolls. I tend to be very blunt and say precisely what I am thinking. Keep up the good work. I always enjoy watching you smack Yellow Dawg around and expose his complete lack of knowledge when it comes to Christianity. On the topic of Christianity there is nothing more entertaining then watching an Athiest make a fool out of themselves.
Thanks again! I agree it's difficult to keep your cool on here but I try. It's pretty clear that Dawg and I will never agree on Christianity. Yeah, Ruth is way out there and I really don't understand her. Actually, I don't have a lot of patience either. Ha! However, I try to control myself.

CHEERS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again! I agree it's difficult to keep your cool on here but I try. It's pretty clear that Dawg and I will never agree on Christianity. Yeah, Ruth is way out there and I really don't understand her. Actually, I don't have a lot of patience either. Ha! However, I try to control myself.
CHEERS!
You know, Norton, I believe you try to control yourself at least as well as your average, garden-variety non-compassionate, UnChristian guy. You've got this hilarious Passive-Aggressive thing where you try for a post of two and then promptly assume incorrect things, judge others without any basis in fact and innacurately label others.

Patience of Job? Not Norton, nowhere near that. More like patience of nothing. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Pepper with Salt wrote:
<quoted text>I told T. that I would stay away from the national site for a while, said nothing about not coming here.
It is time that you stopped telling lies about your sister. Ruth is not the Chambers family member that ended up in a straight jacket. She also was never dishonorable discharged from the service nor has she ever claimed to adopting out a out of wedlocke black child.
I have got sick and tired of your tactics in blaming Ruth for everything that the rest of the Chambers family has done with their lives. Grow up and get a life while you still have a few years left to live. You behave like a jealous hate filled old senile fool.
I_suppose********that_I_am_exp ected********to_'thank_you'?** ******

I guess I am supposed to come up with a 'thank you' for your Comment above? If I wanted to I could say/report on what you have said,(and much, much more in addition), about the Chambers' family but I choose not to do so..., the Chambers name has already been malaigned/butchered enough by my siblings and my adding to da 'fray' would serve no purpose,(at this time)...

In the meantime, I see that the PPPer top goons are trying to bring forth,(bring forth from under their rocks), the lessor goons by more or less 'ordering' the lessor PPP goons to RE-start the Wilson/Garrison murder carp again,(over on the main floor of the Kennett arena)!

If you go to the National Topix Forum Thread called "Barack Obama, our next President", you will see where "Gunner" made a Comment about "'knowing' a high-ranking police officer in the O'Fallon, MO police dept.",which is a THREAT to certain lessor goons, letting them know to start backing-up/adding to --->the newly REvived/'interest/harassment' of the Wilson/Garrison saga/abuse/harassment...

Gunner brings up "O'Fallon, MO" for a reason and is hoping/wishing that threat will work...

It now stands to be seen IF the "O'Fallon, MO" threat is going to 'wok' on the lessor PPP goons...

'nuff said about this for now...

POOF!

p.s.- one more thing, do not be surprised if a certain user/handle/ID (from Wasilla, Alaska), that uses the name "'Smokin Joe Obama' from Wasilla, AK" shows up over on/in the Kennett arena.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Corrected text:

"It now stands to be seen IF the "O'Fallon, MO" threat is going to WORK on the lessor PPP goons..."
=======...OTHER TYPING ERRORS?, you FIGURE THEM OUT==========

re-Poofing!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again! I agree it's difficult to keep your cool on here but I try. It's pretty clear that Dawg and I will never agree on Christianity. Yeah, Ruth is way out there and I really don't understand her. Actually, I don't have a lot of patience either. Ha! However, I try to control myself....
Don't worry, "Norton"! You do just fine in controlling yourself. You remind me of a rock.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

ChilliFag MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who when you fist (sic) showed up claimed to not be just another troll you sure have turned into a troll. Every post you make is nothing more then you trying to bring someone down to your level. You now have to (sic) aliases that have turned into the very person you claimed you were trying to get rid of.
You're nothing but another worthless Liberal hypocrite troll.
It's a good thing you don't care what others post on here. Ypu (sic) already spend enough time posting on here for someone who claims not to care.
There, there Smithville. That you, being you, would label anyone as a troll is seriously funny. If you can up your own game: actually try to discuss issues, instead of relying on your usual lame attack, incorrectly assume, judge and label others, I might take my valuable time to reply to your posts. I'll not hold my breath on that happening. LOL

Remember: you're the illiterate, immature, irrational, lying, pathetic, sad thread Whack-a-mole. Nobody takes you seriously here. So I seldom choose to reply to your windy posts. I care about you much less than you care about you latest raging case of Herpes. Got two words for you: "Free Clinic." Keep posting! You're even funnier than you think you are.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Norton, I believe you try to control yourself at least as well as your average, garden-variety non-compassionate, UnChristian guy. You've got this hilarious Passive-Aggressive thing where you try for a post of two and then promptly assume incorrect things, judge others without any basis in fact and innacurately label others.
Patience of Job? Not Norton, nowhere near that. More like patience of nothing. LOL
I don't judge anybody.....just express my opinions! However, you are judging me when you say I am not a Christian. Right? I agree, I don't have the patience of Job. Don't know anybody that does, either. I don't walk away from the fact that I think if a person doesn't believe in Jesus Christ they are going to Hell, literally. The Bible says so and I believe it. I imagine that is the whole summation of what you're talking about. Gays will go to Hell if they don't change their ways. The Bible says so. Romans 1 says so. That's my proof of what I believe. What is yours?

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,141 - 18,160 of18,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••