As homicides spike, Rahm defends tactics

Jul 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLS-AM Chicago

Chicago's mayor and police superintendent publicly defended their new gang-fighting strategy Monday amid growing criticism that the changes are failing and a big reason why the city's homicide rate has soared this year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This little Israeli Jew is an idiot.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Eighthman wrote:
This little Israeli Jew is an idiot.
if he was irish catholic, german lutheran, or, anglo-saxon protestant, he'd still be an idiot...
religious belief and national origin have zero to do with it.

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

bailout my duck wrote:
its the taxpayers fault make them pay
Actually it appears to be the fault of those that pay no taxes at all.

They don't earn income either.

They can't get jobs, because they didn't finish highschool, can't speak english, don't pull their pants up, and are covered in tattoos and piercings.

All they can do is get generational welfare and commit cimes.

This is the product of decades of liberalism.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

This Gaul may have been playing with a Sonoran Frog....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dying_gaul....
bozo3341

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

yo mayor surely you jest?

What a moron, over 230 black kids killed on the south side of his city by black drug dealing gangs this year and it's only July 10th and he thinks things are working??
Plus hundreds more black kids injuried by the gangs this has been going on for years.

Chicago is a prime text book example of what happens when one party( liberal democrats ) are in control of everything for too long a period of time.

City budget State budget county budget all on the brink of collapse due to over spending and excessive union contracts

Unions in chicago have more collective power than all of the voter tax payers do. City hall and state offices listen to unions but don't care about the people.

They should start taxing drug sales. Hell if the IRS can track down a little old lady in CT who owes ten dollars from 1987 they should be able to slap a tax on all drug sales at the point of sale.

Talk about a lack of leadership in a city.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is their a froglybite drug?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dying_gaul....
blaster

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What would anyone expect from someone who is good friends with Fast and Furious Obaaaaaaaama and Eric the treasonous Holder
MAKING SURE THAT GUNS GET INTO THE HANDS OF THUGS SAFELY

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

bailout my duck wrote:
its the taxpayers fault make them pay
it's lyndon johnson's fault...
the "great society" hasn't even turned out to be too great.
almost 50 years and look what it's done to the country.
we now are working on the FOURTH generation of welfare class citizens.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's lyndon johnson's fault...
the "great society" hasn't even turned out to be too great.
almost 50 years and look what it's done to the country.
we now are working on the FOURTH generation of welfare class citizens.
Conservatives love young boys, Sandusky Part of Illuminati Pedophile Network - henrymakow.com
Nov 13, 2011 ... That's what members of NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association)
would call a "chicken ranch". The victim in the 2002 anal rape in ...

http://www.henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_ ...- 27k

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 10, 2012
 
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it appears to be the fault of those that pay no taxes at all.
They don't earn income either.
They can't get jobs, because they didn't finish highschool, can't speak english, don't pull their pants up, and are covered in tattoos and piercings.
All they can do is get generational welfare and commit cimes.
This is the product of decades of liberalism.
What I said wasn't entirely true.

They don't pay income taxes.

They pay a ton of other taxes with our money.

Taxes on cigarettes, beer, booze, junk food and other things have been jacked up through the roof by liberals attempting to deter bad behavior. Landlords pass their income and property taxes on to tenants in the form of higher rent, just like corporations do.

Perhaps if they didn't hand out all that welfare, we wouldn't need to tax all those fried chickens and twinkies.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
if he was irish catholic, german lutheran, or, anglo-saxon protestant, he'd still be an idiot...
religious belief and national origin have zero to do with it.
Israeli Jews are of uncertain loyalties, and tend to be arrogant and violent people. Their nation is the worst terrorist nation in the Middle East.

But the loyalty thing is the real question. As with Newt's benefactor Adelson.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it appears to be the fault of those that pay no taxes at all.
They don't earn income either.
They can't get jobs, because they didn't finish highschool, can't speak english, don't pull their pants up, and are covered in tattoos and piercings.
All they can do is get generational welfare and commit cimes.
This is the product of decades of liberalism.
But ENOUGH about your family....:)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives love young boys, Sandusky Part of Illuminati Pedophile Network - henrymakow.com
Nov 13, 2011 ... That's what members of NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association)
would call a "chicken ranch". The victim in the 2002 anal rape in ...
http://www.henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_ ...- 27k
liberals are morons...
focusing isn't your strong suit, is it, gosh.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli Jews are of uncertain loyalties, and tend to be arrogant and violent people. Their nation is the worst terrorist nation in the Middle East.
But the loyalty thing is the real question. As with Newt's benefactor Adelson.
it IS mildly comforting to know some things never change... you're still FCKING STUPID, harv.

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
But ENOUGH about your family....:)
My family came from here 2 generations ago from Ireland, England and Germany, legally.

We've fought in every war since the First World War. My mother's two uncles died early from the after-effects of mustard gas. Many of her cousins were highly decorated WW2 veterans.

Most are millionaires, which doesn't mean much anymore.

We have tons of cops, firemen, teachers, doctors, lawyers, CPAs, brokers and entrepreneurs.

We own lots of prime property, much of which is rental.

Not one is on welfare.

I attribute much of the success of my family to parochial school. The public schools in NYC are complete sh1tholes, thanks to liberals. Most of my relatives got academic and athletic scholarships as a result.

Can you say the same?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

bailout my duck wrote:
<quoted text>a 50yr rolling snow ball
more like a 50 year old blood sucking leech.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 10, 2012
 
Maybe Sonoran frogs where rattleing the succulant tumble weeds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said wasn't entirely true.
They don't pay income taxes.
They pay a ton of other taxes with our money.
Taxes on cigarettes, beer, booze, junk food and other things have been jacked up through the roof by liberals attempting to deter bad behavior. Landlords pass their income and property taxes on to tenants in the form of higher rent, just like corporations do.
Perhaps if they didn't hand out all that welfare, we wouldn't need to tax all those fried chickens and twinkies.
It is not neccassary, its called GREED and it is the greedy ones like yourself that cause inflation. Muhammed Ali a Muslum is more honest than Mutt Rummey the Christian. Go figure! Romney's selective memory on his draft record - Video on msnbc.com
Jun 7, 2012 ... it would seem that mitt romney 's tough talk on how he would act if he were ...
serve in vietnam . nor did i take any actions to remove myself from the pool of ...
first, the problem is the deferments themselves. he said in '94 he did ...

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/4772 ...- 29k -

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 10, 2012
 
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
if he was irish catholic, german lutheran, or, anglo-saxon protestant, he'd still be an idiot...
religious belief and national origin have zero to do with it.
The fact is , he IS an Israeli Jew even if it has no meaning to you. An Israeli Jew he is, and an Israeli Jew he'll stay. And he's stupid and he stinks.

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 10, 2012
 
Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>It is not neccassary, its called GREED and it is the greedy ones like yourself that cause inflation. Muhammed Ali a Muslum is more honest than Mutt Rummey the Christian. Go figure! Romney's selective memory on his draft record - Video on msnbc.com
Jun 7, 2012 ... it would seem that mitt romney 's tough talk on how he would act if he were ...
serve in vietnam . nor did i take any actions to remove myself from the pool of ...
first, the problem is the deferments themselves. he said in '94 he did ...
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/4772 ...- 29k -
Cassius clay is a traitor like you who should never have been let back in the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••