Bachmann: I'll Help Obama Find Job After I Win

Jul 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOAT-TV

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann is getting more creative, and apparently more aggressive, in her political attacks against President Barack Obama.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,907
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

"Oh, Shoe Shine Boy!"

Man I loved Underdog!
DENG

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

OBAMA CAN TAKE HIS CIA PENSION

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Bachmann is back to saying she is against health care because it would permit 800,000 people to take early retirement. Of course the Republicans want everybody to work longer for less. What a loon.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

As you read the article one thing stands out about her vicious (foaming at the mouth) red-meat rhetoric about our Osama-killing President…

It was given to a “sparsely populated” crowd of tea-baggers. Wow, sparsely populated; where did all the tea-baggers go? Funny how so many of the very people that were spitting-mad and eating all the lies and propaganda from the right about the President a year ago are now the victims of the right’s attack against the middle class (unions: collective bargaining; women: Planned Parenthood; seniors: Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security).
Nothing like the thought of losing everything to make a person open their eyes to the reality around them.

Furthermore, when you look at the anemic crowds that came out for each one of these republicans when they announced their delusional bid for the White House, it is very telling in many aspects of just how little chance they really have to win against President Obama.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

There is a name for this comment - akin to a female dog.

She should not resort to this childish nonsense if she wants to be taken seriously as a potential leader.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
Bachmann is back to saying she is against health care because it would permit 800,000 people to take early retirement. Of course the Republicans want everybody to work longer for less. What a loon.
and YOU'RE the voice of reason?????
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
There is a name for this comment - akin to a female dog.
She should not resort to this childish nonsense if she wants to be taken seriously as a potential leader.
just a shot in the dark, but, i really don't think she (along with MOST reasoned and rational people) could give a furry rat's -ss if YOU take her seriously or not, lambchop...
Typical

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Omonkey can go back to being the grounds keeper for the white house.
Jay

Slatington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Their term "government takeover" is such a lie...That would mean the government owns the hospitals and all the doctors and nurses would be government employees..What a bunch of distortions !!!
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU take her seriously or not,
You are right - I would never vote for Bachmann or the tearepublicants because of their stand on women's health issues and pro-choice but I can sure as hell point out why Bachmann is not the best candidate in the "weakest field".

Our candidates are wh*oring for votes and we should always have opinions on our candidates - whether we will vote for them or not.

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
I whant to see a link to that statement you Welfare Queen!

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right - I would never vote for Bachmann or the tearepublicants because of their stand on women's health issues and pro-choice but I can sure as hell point out why Bachmann is not the best candidate in the "weakest field".
Our candidates are wh*oring for votes and we should always have opinions on our candidates - whether we will vote for them or not.
And what stand does she have on women's health issues and as for pro choice doesnt your party stand for what a women choice shoild be? Well then you are a hipocrite because she is a women and her choice is that she doesn't beleive in abortion.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>and her choice is that she doesn't beleive in abortion.
She should also believe that government should stay out of the personal issue of whether a woman has an abortion or not.

What she believes is her own business, what other women believe in when it comes to their own reproductive issues should not be up to someone like Bachmann.
WEEU crazies

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Typical wrote:
Omonkey can go back to being the grounds keeper for the white house.
Another WEEU crazy spouts here because it couldn't get on their air. Try whining to faust and painter next week....if they let you on. They really love sucking-up to you nutjobs....really.
short trus micro bus

Nocona, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

bookman would get more media sensationalism if she worked for heff
Judy

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>And what stand does she have on women's health issues and as for pro choice doesnt your party stand for what a women choice shoild be? Well then you are a hipocrite because she is a women and her choice is that she doesn't beleive in abortion.
Those Democrats get very upset if they think someone may take away their "right" to murder their own children dont they.
hope60

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

I would like a candidate to spend more time telling me what they are going to do and where they stand on the issues. But it is easy to attack the incumbent. And it allows you to not be called out on your views. Did anyone see the interview Bachman had on ABC when they pointed out that she was wrong when stating historical facts(like Palin) she continued to try to rationalize and avoid that she was wrong(like Palin) I would of respected her more if she would of said Hey I missed that let me correct myself. It is clear that that both Bachman and Palin lack the maturity to lead this country. I wish that the republicans would show better leadership.

Since: Mar 11

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Thanks to extremist hatemongers like Michele, Obama will have a job for another 4 years.
Cranky Old Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

I am all for Obama getting a job when his term of office ends, but the question is, what can he do? If the job does not involve knowlege of American government, American history, the military, important decision making, leadership, or saving money, he might be able to do something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,907
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••