She's BAAACK: Jew-Hating HAMASnik Jihad Cindy Runnin' For Congress

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Debbie Schlussel

ABC al-Qaeda America attorney Barack Obama Bush California chief Congress David Lunde Debbie Schlussel Detroit Detroit Free Press Federal Bureau of Investigation Hamas Hizballah Imad Hamad Immigration Iraq Islam Islamic Republic of Iran Islamic Terrorism Israel Julie L. Myers lawyer leader Lebanon Michigan Middle East Movie Reviews Muslim Muslims ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chaz J ones

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Is she kidding???
GBA
skegee

Gilroy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

You go gurl... You have my backing...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

What a disgrace.
Troll

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

All Ya!!

Since: Apr 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

please dont tell me that this Jihad Cindy is black
Dr Saiuz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

IS all americans are dumb as cindy in different ways.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

I think cindy probably has better thoughts and working brain then the avergage american folks.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Sha wrote:
IS all americans are dumb as cindy in different ways.
And this all comes from a clown from the UK that cannot write a sentence correctly!
Doctor Hans Von Ohain

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>And this all comes from a clown from the UK that cannot write a sentence correctly!
You love it. Right up your fat arse.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Doctor Hans Von Ohain wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! I only filthy Hamas lies come from your filthy mouth, while speaking out of your arse!! Folks, Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! Doctor Hans-arse-fir-hire and Hamas Sock Puppet now the UK's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the Lebanese taxpayer helping the clown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! He's Just another filthy Muzzie living in the UK! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame UK for allowing you scumbags in their country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of that country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Doctor Hans Von Ohain wrote:
<quoted text>
And all this comes from an assclown that loves pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! I've made Doctor Hans-arse-fir-hire look like a fool so many times why are we not surprised by your ignorant filthy nonsense??
GOSH SHALOM

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Sha wrote:
I think cindy probably has better thoughts and working brain then the avergage american folks.
.......... The mainstream media ignores Baruch Goldstein , Tony Dalsimer , Sheldon Adelson and the AIPAC war lobby.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>And all this comes from an assclown that loves pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! I've made Doctor Hans-arse-fir-hire look like a fool so many times why are we not surprised by your ignorant filthy nonsense??
It seems like all murderers and zionist terrorist have dedicated there life to one cause - TERROR for the world not just the Plastenians and those you speak out the truth will be slained with words that has no meaning and value. Whenever I try to point something out to the public about the wrongs that is happening in our world, there is always a zionist that jumps on bandwagon and tries very hard to distract the audience and contributors. The zionist will quickly slain you with word that has no meaning and no value is the conversation because it is off topic and you see tons of words like i.e you anti-semitic / you nazi, if you don't agree with zionist terror than you are anti-semitic and with it alot of insulting, racist and offencive remarks. I find these really stupid makes me feel like I am talking to a child that is trying very hard to distract the truth or stop the conversation from going forward. It's amazing how a professional terrorist bought and breaded with expertise in propaganda,lies,racism and terror suddenly becomes a baby and start screaming at people with words that means nothing to distract the truth and by force put there own idealogy into your head and make you believe in things that really not true. But I say to my fellow citiziens don't let these low life scums of the earth distract you from your path to seek the truth. Don't reply to zionist racist, prejudice and offencive judgemental remarks that's exactly what they want, is to get you into a argument and waste your time, abit like the fail peace plan israel keeps doing to waste time so there is no peace in Plastenian or the world, as a result in US too.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Everytime a zionist makes a judgemental, racist and offencive remarks than you know what you are dealing with, a professional bull-terror, bought and breaded with expertise in distraction, terror, murder, racisim.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone want to be a expert terror, racist and murderer by nature, I suggest you read the Talmud and see for yourself.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! I only filthy Hamas lies come from your filthy mouth, while speaking out of your arse!! Folks, Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! Doctor Hans-arse-fir-hire and Hamas Sock Puppet now the UK's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the Lebanese taxpayer helping the clown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! He's Just another filthy Muzzie living in the UK! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame UK for allowing you scumbags in their country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of that country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
I feel sorry for the Americans, they have to put up with and live with a ancient murderer that forces the whole American people and consitution to agree with there terror and fund it even if they have no food in the house, otherwise you are anti-semetic.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

As days go by more and more Americans are waking up to the truth, the zionist terror they are supporting unknownly and helplessly. It seem like it's true what they say "God help America". God has decided to put US in recession and take people food away from the there fridge. So now they are thinking where they are going wrong and can see clearly that all the problem they have is because of zionist israeli has turn them into their slave to fight and die for them, fund zionist israeli terror and agree with there ancient self made beliefe Talmud and follow lucifier and kills many innocent people and steal people's lands. I guess it's either god or people are just realising what the israeli zionist are making them do by force and today there is no food more the poor americans.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

When did Jesus give that land to murders and why would he give to those that crucified him, this is all nonsense, plus it's not Jesus land to give to anyone and also please don't use ancient religious excuse as a justification to steal other people's land, murder millions of innocent people and hijack poor Americans to fund your criminal activity. What sort of evil religious do you follow, this is the 21st century so you need to adapt to the modern world, israel is only country forcing Americans to follow ancient ruling and beliefs. I am sure your own created fanatic religious is not Jesus teaching and has nothing to do with Jesus. Poor Jesus gets all the blame for other people criminal acts and blame for other people's sins, the very people that does not love him or follow his teachings at all. But uses his name to steal, murder, discriminate and brainwash poor Americans. You done well fooling yourself, but the world knows the truth and the world is not as ridiculous fanatic as you are. If I said to my neighbour I promise you the park, does that mean it park belongs to them and they can kill all the people in the neighbourhood? Your claim makes me sick because it is utter stupidity and shows your true colour, you think the world is stupid and you will use any excuse to kill, steal, create chaos havoc and hold Americans by there throat to fund your illegal and terror activity and believe your bullshit claim "The chosen one" "Promise", it is logical god will only chose you and promise you nothing but hell with your buddy the god you follow lucifer, that absolutely makes sense to me and will be a godly too. That's my promise to you and it is a promise that will soon come true and there is more truth in it than your stupid claim. I dearly hope you will come to your sense and into the light as many people around the world are today, thatís including many Israeli who are opposing the zionist terror.
Sha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>And all this comes from an assclown that loves pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! I've made Doctor Hans-arse-fir-hire look like a fool so many times why are we not surprised by your ignorant filthy nonsense??
Your the most disgusting zionist ever..but I am not suprised given that your background

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••