Mitt Romney To Choose Paul Ryan For VP

Aug 10, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Alright, apparently the news is that Mitt Romney will be tapping Wisconsin Republican Representative Paul Ryan to be his Vice-Presidential running mate.

Comments
81 - 100 of 128 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2012
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

The legal kidnapping and placing of children in same sex households. The attempted 'infiltration' of the boy scouts. Indeed, Zionism is thriving well in the State of snakes.
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
You are right, the most important job the vice President has is if the Preesident can no longer do his. Can you imagine President Biden? Gag me. He was not a good pick. Paul Ryan is an excellent pick. He is a great, and sober American.
Paul Ryan is light years ahead of Hair Plug Biden in terms of integrity and intelligence. The VP debates will be very entertaining.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a link to that nonsense?
What you describe isn't within Executive power to do. lol
Related to that, though, is that Ryan is in favor of dismantling MediCare.
That's not going to go over well with seniors as a whole.
Barack Obama has no plan on this front, aside from robbing $500 Billion from Medicare to pay for Obamacare, and empowering an unelected panel of bureaucrats to ration care. Paul Ryan is very adept at making this case, and every bit of that skill will be essential over the coming three months. Barack Obama's reckless budgets have been unanimously defeated for two consecutive years, and the Senate has not produced a budget in over 1,200 days. The president -- by his own administration's admission -- has no plan to deal with our long term debt, which threatens to swallow our economy and change the very nature of the American idea. Whether we like it or not, this is a debate America must have. Paul Ryan is one of the very best -- if not the best -- conservative communicators on the biggest issue of our time. Buckle up, guys. This is going to get intense,and Dirty,Only way as no
records to run on,Absolutely zero..So its Demean,Smear,Denigrate,The
Saul Alnsky M.O.To control votes,and Undermine the Present Goverments.
I other words,The Liberal/Leftwing Manifesto!!!

And good luck with that!!
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

The Ryan plan for S S doesn't change if you are 55 or older, unlike the Obamacare plan that will kill you off as they run out of money. For those younger then 55 we will be able to choose from options. In the end we will make more from our investments then those on S S today. And the system will not go bankrupt. I hope Romney reminds us every day of the mess Obama is leaving him with in January.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama has no plan on this front, aside from robbing $500 Billion from Medicare to pay for Obamacare, and empowering an unelected panel of bureaucrats to ration care. Paul Ryan is very adept at making this case, and every bit of that skill will be essential over the coming three months. Barack Obama's reckless budgets have been unanimously defeated for two consecutive years, and the Senate has not produced a budget in over 1,200 days. The president -- by his own administration's admission -- has no plan to deal with our long term debt, which threatens to swallow our economy and change the very nature of the American idea. Whether we like it or not, this is a debate America must have. Paul Ryan is one of the very best -- if not the best -- conservative communicators on the biggest issue of our time. Buckle up, guys. This is going to get intense,and Dirty,Only way as no
Still no links to any sources for those numbers?

Still can't get your head around Separation of Powers either, I see.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
You are right, the most important job the vice President has is if the Preesident can no longer do his. Can you imagine President Biden? Gag me. He was not a good pick. Paul Ryan is an excellent pick. He is a great, and sober American.
Maybe...if you're an uneducated white male fundie. Look at his voting record, silly.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop plagiarizing right-wing wackos. There's not one word of truth in what you wrote.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

These poor dumb Democrats have no idea what is in the Obamacare tax plan, yet they will argue, and make themselves look stupid.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S.
Who the hell do you think "the government" is??
It's US, ALL OF US.
People who are currently receiving social security benefits are as responsible for the current state of social security as those who received benefits without ever paying in.
We ALL benefited from artificially low tax rates while "the government" spent the excess money in the social security trust fund to pay for the goodies we all demanded over the years (roads, bridges, defense, education, etc, etc).
Now those IOUs are coming due and we ALL should have to share in the pain to repay them.
The first change to social security should be that no one should receive more than they paid into the system, adjusted for inflation. If you already received that amount, then you get not one penny more.
so your saying no one should get back more than they paid into it that means you would be fine collecting between 8 and 10 years or would you like a lump sum, to give you a idea how unrealistic that would be, lets say I take a lump sum for me that would be about $156000.00 It has been proven that windfall money like that is gone within 6 years I would be in my late 60's and not only have to compete with younger people in the job market if I'm in good health
whats left welfare money I didn't pay into. Rite now there are 55 million people collecting social security and in spite of that there's a 5.7 trillion dollar surplus but you are correct the money borrowed is due and they have to come up with the money to pay it back
what the Ryan plan is doing away with it as a trust fund and converting control directly by congress just like congress did with the postal department
history shows every time republicans took over the house, Sennett ans oval office they vote them self nice big raises, like when Regan was in office.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop plagiarizing right-wing wackos. There's not one word of truth in what you wrote.
So prove me and the Post wrong???
Theres not one word of truth that
you say in your post..LOL..

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Cat74 wrote:
The Ryan plan for S S doesn't change if you are 55 or older, unlike the Obamacare plan that will kill you off as they run out of money. For those younger then 55 we will be able to choose from options. In the end we will make more from our investments then those on S S today. And the system will not go bankrupt. I hope Romney reminds us every day of the mess Obama is leaving him with in January.
If it's such a great plan then why exempt everyone over 55?

Hint, guess which age group votes in the highest percentage......

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
so your saying no one should get back more than they paid into it that means you would be fine collecting between 8 and 10 years or would you like a lump sum, to give you a idea how unrealistic that would be, lets say I take a lump sum for me that would be about $156000.00 It has been proven that windfall money like that is gone within 6 years I would be in my late 60's and not only have to compete with younger people in the job market if I'm in good health
whats left welfare money I didn't pay into. Rite now there are 55 million people collecting social security and in spite of that there's a 5.7 trillion dollar surplus but you are correct the money borrowed is due and they have to come up with the money to pay it back
what the Ryan plan is doing away with it as a trust fund and converting control directly by congress just like congress did with the postal department
history shows every time republicans took over the house, Sennett ans oval office they vote them self nice big raises, like when Regan was in office.
Correct. People should only get back what they paid into the system- adjusted for inflation. With longer lifespans people are collecting 2-3 times what they paid in.

Social security was never intended as a sole means of support, but rather a supplement to other savings.

Think of it as a forced savings account, instead of winnning the lottery.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Here digest this...

I was on Meet the Press this morning and was astonished that my fellow panelist Rachel Maddow couldn’t say whether or not she supports the Obama Medicare cuts. You can read about and see part of the exchange here. You’ll notice me — I’m the one asking her insistently to answer the question. She even tried to say that she’s not running for anything so she couldn’t answer, even though she has an hour-long nightly TV program devoted to telling us what she thinks. On Twitter, some Maddow partisans are — of course — accusing me of sexism. Please. Rachel always comes to play and she’d be just as tough on someone dancing away from a very basic question. My guess is that she didn’t want to answer because she realized she would then be admitting that she supports more Medicare cuts on current seniors than does Mitt Romney — you know, the guy who supposedly just blew up his campaign over Medicare. Rachel tried to suggest that, in attacking the Obama Medicare cuts, Republicans are criticizing what they themselves want to do. But as Yuval points out here, the Obama Medicare cuts are the typical crude approach that never works. Republicans want to get savings in the program through competition. If we had had more time to get into it, I would have asked Rachel if she supports limiting the growth of Medicare to slightly above GDP growth plus inflation — the goal for savings of both President Obama and of the allegedly Medicare-hating Paul Ryan.

Rich Lowry exposes Rachel Maddows Hypocrisy
regarding the $700 Billion Cut to Medicare
by the POTUS??????? Now thats typical..All
that Vitriol towards Romney re Medicare then
she folds up when confronted with the truth??
About the cuts..Anything Necessary is right
Left wing Commie Scum not a effing clue where
they are taking us,as long as they get stuff
some thing out of the POTUS?????????? Vomit>.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Campaign Defends President's $700 Billion Cuts to Medicare

11:00 AM, Aug 12, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single PagePrintLarger TextSmaller TextAlerts

Deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter defended President Obama's $700 billion cuts to Medicare:

Its gone up from 500 Billion to 700 Billion now??
So next time google it yourself Lazy Commie!!!
Now what does your mouth say??? OOPs..Idiot..
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Here suck on this Commie Suporter...

Deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter defended President Obama's $700 billion cuts to Medicare:
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
These poor dumb Democrats have no idea what is in the Obamacare tax plan, yet they will argue, and make themselves look stupid.
Hey Cat,They are in denial re this LOL..

Sock this to their Commie Butts..

Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Ryan used to live on Social Security

http://www.topix.net/forum/us/politics/TK3AP3...

What a hypocritical scumbag

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. People should only get back what they paid into the system- adjusted for inflation. With longer lifespans people are collecting 2-3 times what they paid in.
Social security was never intended as a sole means of support, but rather a supplement to other savings.
Think of it as a forced savings account, instead of winnning the lottery.
I'm retired if I had to rely on what I get in s.s. benefits I'd be living in a box under a bridge No I still have to work 24 hours a week and for me that's the key word 24 hours a week opposed to the 50 I was working.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is opinion, not truth.

"...empowering an unelected panel of bureaucrats to ration care?"

hahahahahah
ahahahahahah
ahahhahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••