Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,325

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Read more

“Spark The Fire Within”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#204614 Jun 16, 2012
Nordic Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest thing is that I am Quirky and/or Quirky is me.
They are lost without the MSM - it does their thinking for them. Few of them posess a single thought in their heads that wasnt put their by the print and electronic media.
IN moderation, MSM has some qualities but I think life experiences are more valuable.
When they are losing or cannot provoke, I have seen many posters in many forums pull this stunt. Immigration Reform is the worst. I normally do not post over here.

Their reactions show they are lost without the MSM. I have no problems with anyone using articles until they go to discredit someone else who counters with a article to support their opinion.
All of a sudden it becomes a radical resource. They can't handle possibly being the one who might be wrong or can benefit expanding their beliefs. It is all or nothing for them.
Quirky 1

Denver, CO

#204615 Jun 16, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> We can't never say that you've ever pass an opportunity to show off.
Sigue tragando aunque sea saliva, cara de challote.
Jack has more balls than you'll ever have, cabroncete.
Actually he`s kinda irresponsible like you. He goes`s out and sets himself on fire. You have anger hatred Fire where as you choose a co-worker out to a fight in the parking lot, and get your arse nearly disbarred.

Seems your both kinda Flamers. lolol

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204616 Jun 16, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text> Those kids who recieved immunity were Americans all along. They pledge alegiance to the flag every day, have lived a majority of their lives in the USA and call this place home. THEY ARE AMERICAN TO ME.
They are not American to me over our own.
Majority do not pledge allegiance to this country as they are raised we stole their country. You know this.

Go piss on someone else's leg, Rico. I'm not here for the pissing contests. Racism is your thing not mine. I don't believe in it.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#204617 Jun 16, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not American to me over our own.
Majority do not pledge allegiance to this country as they are raised we stole their country. You know this.
Go piss on someone else's leg, Rico. I'm not here for the pissing contests. Racism is your thing not mine. I don't believe in it.
Hey GR, how they hangin'?

LMAO!

Concord, CA

#204618 Jun 16, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
When they are losing or cannot provoke, I have seen many posters in many forums pull this stunt. Immigration Reform is the worst. I normally do not post over here.
Their reactions show they are lost without the MSM. I have no problems with anyone using articles until they go to discredit someone else who counters with a article to support their opinion.
All of a sudden it becomes a radical resource. They can't handle possibly being the one who might be wrong or can benefit expanding their beliefs. It is all or nothing for them.
Liar and hypocrite.

Concord, CA

#204619 Jun 16, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be spreading lies Jack. It is a violation of the TOS and registered posters do get banned for doing as much. It is disruptive to the flow of discussion.
Is that how you got banned again, GR? LOL!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#204620 Jun 16, 2012
Here is a more complete copy of:
The Deferred Action for Young People Who Are Low Enforcement Priorities"

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...
ima

El Paso, TX

#204621 Jun 16, 2012
The OBAMAS ARE THE UGLIEST family in the white house. Most traitorous and the worse administration to fraudulantly INVADE our white house. His by-passing congress ON A NUMBER OF ISSUES has caused even those who gave him the benefit of doubt... NOW SEE HIM AS A TRUE TRAITOR and ANTI-AMERICAN. TRAGIC for our country.
ima

El Paso, TX

#204622 Jun 16, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and I think there will be a lot of negative fallout from the bill and the fact that it was done by executive order rather than a congressional vote.
The timing for Obama was impeccable. It's right before an election and right before the Supreme Court is to make a decision on Arizona's SB 1070. The effect on Arizona's bill will also affect those of other states like Georgia and Alabama.
Don't kid yourself that Obama is not aware of this, he is capable of the same underhanded tricks of any con man.
this is truly pathetic, he is a con man.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204624 Jun 16, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>We'll trust that you're the expert on lies and what happens.
Weren't you whining to another poster just last week for reporting you? Then of course you went in for the kill by trying to scratch their eyes out for reporting you.
Yes, lets wait and see.

Life would be much simplier if you libtards did not have to rely on telling lies because others may disagree with you. Life would be boring if everyone agreed on everything. Innovation does not happen by everyone saying okay, good idea. It is a work in progress. Work that requires new ideas and tweaking for improvement. You would know that if you weren't so shallow in your thinking.
Quirky 1

Denver, CO

#204625 Jun 16, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
For future reference, you don't make three comments and then say "First..." It's confusing to sane people.
And finally,(notice how much of your rant I've ignored so as not to lend it any credence) thank you for your opinions. I'll file them with the birthers and conspiracy theorists and get to them as soon as I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to do.
Yeah , Yeah , Yeah, You go X-man

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#204630 Jun 16, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you whining to another poster just last week for reporting you? Then of course you went in for the kill by trying to scratch their eyes out for reporting you.
Yes, lets wait and see.
Life would be much simplier if you libtards did not have to rely on telling lies because others may disagree with you. Life would be boring if everyone agreed on everything. Innovation does not happen by everyone saying okay, good idea. It is a work in progress. Work that requires new ideas and tweaking for improvement. You would know that if you weren't so shallow in your thinking.
What are you talking about now, Stan? Are you trying to put a thought together again? Don't. It never works. All good ideas can be tweaked. Ask Bill Gates. I used to have Windows98SE, then it was XP, and things keep changing, Stan. Any basic good idea can be tweaked. Henry Ford gave us a Model-T, and then they left us with a fabulous piece of evolution, the '55' Ford Thunderbird that is just too sweet even today. Things change, ideas evolve. People contribute, redesign, innovate and modify. For some reason, you must believe that bothers me? Oh, h*ll no. I repeatedly asked for suggestions and ideas and incorporated others' thoughts. Keep the ball rolling.

I came here to try to keep a promise I made to someone I loved. All I want to see happen is for American workers get back in the game and our standard of living be preserved. In fact, because I am convinced that trickle down doesn't work, I feel compelled to support Obama once again, even though I never thought I would be in that spot. I think the American people have been repeatedly shafted by the lousy representation of the folks who duped us when they ran for office. I pray we can find a way to re-balance this society enough to preserve opportunity for my children's children and theirs'. You see, I DO have grandchildren, and I DO have a vested interest in their future.

You are the MOST bitter human being I have ever encountered. I don't disintegrate, Stan. I was branded in fire long ago when I was very young. People like you are insignificant in detering me from making an effort. You're just unethical cowards.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#204631 Jun 17, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1986 amnesty was actually a success. It granted millions of then illegal aliens paths to citizenship. Today many of those people are hard working Americans who pay taxes and contribute to society.
Now the enforcement of the new immigration laws were an utter fail. Had the 112th Congress & President all the way back to 1986 actually took the time to enforce those laws, we'd not be here scratching our heads and wondering how this all happened.
So let me reiterate this for you, amnesty did exactly what it said it would do, the lack of enforcing those new laws was the fail. Amnesty and enforcement of the law are two separate issues.
We can have amnesty without enforcement or we can have enforcement without amnesty but you cannot say that amnesty was a fail. It did what it was supposed to do.
Regardless. Illegals are still illegals and are still eligible for deportation. Obama is pandering to hispanics for votes and STILL many hispanics don't want amnesty. Illegals will CONTINUE to be deported. Obama is weak.

No, Obama can’t grant ‘amnesty’ by pardoning illegal immigrants
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...

Quirky 1

Denver, CO

#204632 Jun 17, 2012
Executive orders and Proclomations.

Scroll down to CRS 15:

http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/wysiwyg/544/ ...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#204633 Jun 17, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , Yeah , Yeah, You go X-man
Hello Quirky. What was that you were saying about people thinking every poster was someone else?

You're wrong again, not surprising given your track record.

Location hidden

#204634 Jun 17, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx. I thought maybe I was losing my touch. I can usually manage to get my point across, but Sparky won't do adult debate. Just between you and me, NTR has a good head on her shoulders. Your posts are unusually coherent, too. I try not to piss people off too badly, but I just don't tolerate B.S. too well. Sparky is really good at B.S.
I agree. I have to apologize for Quirky making the foolish presumption that I am you, not that I found it insulting since I respect your posts. It's just that Quirky has a habit of blurting out nonsensical information and blatant lies.Imo

Along with Quirky's outbursts is his obsession with the judgits so just to let you know you are getting your message across despite appearances.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#204635 Jun 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have to apologize for Quirky making the foolish presumption that I am you, not that I found it insulting since I respect your posts. It's just that Quirky has a habit of blurting out nonsensical information and blatant lies.Imo
Along with Quirky's outbursts is his obsession with the judgits so just to let you know you are getting your message across despite appearances.
So far they've accused you of being everybody except yourself.

I especially liked the one where they decided you were actually my husband pretending to be someone else.

As far as the judge-its, I always figured the more negative judge-its the more I've irritated one of the neurotic little dweebs.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

:)

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204636 Jun 17, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not carry anyones water, but you did tell a couple of lies.
The seniors that he bought medicine for knew exactly where he was getting the medicine, because they asked him to. I've done the same exact thing a long time ago and would do it again if it was necessary.
How can someone be king of the Aryans and vote for Obama?
As far as NTR being a dyke. Hardly!
Please don't play the "more of a man" thing on me. It doesn't work from no one, including you.
This isn't a question of who is more of a man. It's a question of whether you're a man at all.

You're friend has said some horrible things about NTR, Twink and a bunch of other people on this thread and you don't say a damn word except to get up in my face when I tell the truth about what he's done here.

Hell, the freak gets banned so often even he can't keep track of who he's pretending to be from one day to the next.

You don't think there might be a reason for that?

When you've got the balls to be honest about this get back to me.

Location hidden

#204637 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
So far they've accused you of being everybody except yourself.
I especially liked the one where they decided you were actually my husband pretending to be someone else.
As far as the judge-its, I always figured the more negative judge-its the more I've irritated one of the neurotic little dweebs.
Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
They're good a accusing aren't they? They're not too good at backing those accusations up.

As far as being your husband, I'll try to do him justice. lol

They can manipulate the judge-its all they like, it just goes to show how desperate they are to validate their otherwise comical comments.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204638 Jun 17, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about now, Stan? Are you trying to put a thought together again? Don't. It never works. All good ideas can be tweaked. Ask Bill Gates. I used to have Windows98SE, then it was XP, and things keep changing, Stan. Any basic good idea can be tweaked. Henry Ford gave us a Model-T, and then they left us with a fabulous piece of evolution, the '55' Ford Thunderbird that is just too sweet even today. Things change, ideas evolve. People contribute, redesign, innovate and modify. For some reason, you must believe that bothers me? Oh, h*ll no. I repeatedly asked for suggestions and ideas and incorporated others' thoughts. Keep the ball rolling.
I came here to try to keep a promise I made to someone I loved. All I want to see happen is for American workers get back in the game and our standard of living be preserved. In fact, because I am convinced that trickle down doesn't work, I feel compelled to support Obama once again, even though I never thought I would be in that spot. I think the American people have been repeatedly shafted by the lousy representation of the folks who duped us when they ran for office. I pray we can find a way to re-balance this society enough to preserve opportunity for my children's children and theirs'. You see, I DO have grandchildren, and I DO have a vested interest in their future.
You are the MOST bitter human being I have ever encountered. I don't disintegrate, Stan. I was branded in fire long ago when I was very young. People like you are insignificant in detering me from making an effort. You're just unethical cowards.
"You're just unethical cowards."

Good morning NTR.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here.

There was no reason to use the word "just".

Unethical cowards they are, but let's not limit the scope of their moral failings to being "just" unethical cowards.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 154,769
News More 5 min goonsquad 9
News Businesses: Indiana's gay discrimination is bad... 8 min goonsquad 78
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 52,350
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 11 min doty 72
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 18 min Not Yet Equal 28
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 24 min barefoot2626 108
More from around the web