Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,322

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

“Spark The Fire Within”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#204573 Jun 16, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What a pouting sack you are. Terry isn't the only poster on these threads who passed that proposal along. But, you already know that. What none of us knows is if somebody else took any parts of that proposal and incorporated them with their own ideas and sent it along. I certainly invited folks to do exactly that if there was any part with which they agreed.
Here's where you go far afield. You think demanding enforcement is the answer. That approach not only hasn't worked since before the last big amnesty in 1986 (one of the reasons we had an amnesty), but in light of FACTS, it hasn't worked at all. Govt. won't cooperate. So, it's long been time to try something new besides intransigence. Try to keep up with reality.- facts.
Leave Terry's sexual preference out of your feeble attempt to smear him. It's Nunya'. I'm a woman, but I don't think that has one single thing to do with his reaction to the proposal. He has a mind of his own. You should try to borrow one from somebody. It couldn't hurt.
I have nothing to pout about. This immigration reform is not my fight. However while I still have breath in my life, I will never support your messiah, illegal or legal foreigners over Americans the way you and the democratic party does.

I have read many posters who have disagreed with your thoughts regarding compromise. Apparently they stuck with their own knowledge and letter writing skills. Terry obviously needed some help. He sent yours in its entirety according to him. He "couldn't have done any better". You have a follower. That must make you feel all giddy inside.

"I'm a woman"

But you act dykish by trying to act like a man. Terry is a big boy and can speak for himself. That is one thing I have noticed about you though. You jump in the middle of other posters dialogue and speak for them in attempts to gather allies.

I will post any G.D. thing I want on a public forum and throw any damn barb I choose to. Butt out and allow others to speak for themselves.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204575 Jun 16, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sparky, you are trying way too hard here. I commend you on your history but in all events there was a compromise. Each side sat down and agreed on something. This is known at a compromise.
It wasn't hard at all. You told another poster they needed an education. You were wrong. No, you cannot have it both ways. There was no compromise. The enemy was told what will be and an agreement was signed.

The Korean War is just a cease fire at this point. No compromise has been had. Just an agreement to cease fire.

You can play off of semantics all you want to. No one is buying into your diatribe bullshit. Or with your feeble attempts to provoke and agitate to get a reaction.

You take your American Heritage for granted. Period.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204577 Jun 16, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Twink and I aren't clones. We don't agree on everythng we discuss, just as any other posters here don't agree on all things. I respect Twink. She has always afforded me respect even when we don't agree. Nevertheless, when it comes to the problem surrounding illegal immigration, we both see that government is the tool of business, not agents for the people who sent them to Washington, D.C. to serve us, especially with respect to illegal immigration. That's what you keep missing.
You're often wrong, and what you won't do is drive a wedge between Twink and me. It has to do with integrity, sincereity and to some extent, the way both of us have lived our lives and the things we have observed over the course of life. We like each other as people. Now, go find somebody else to split up. You're focused on the wrong women.
I never said you were clones. You both put your opinions and beliefs above most others, especially with those who do not agree with you. You both tread lightly in your differences from a political point of view.

Do not go feeling insecure on my behalf. Try not to personalize my opinions too much.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#204578 Jun 16, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to pout about. This immigration reform is not my fight. However while I still have breath in my life, I will never support your messiah, illegal or legal foreigners over Americans the way you and the democratic party does.
I have read many posters who have disagreed with your thoughts regarding compromise. Apparently they stuck with their own knowledge and letter writing skills. Terry obviously needed some help. He sent yours in its entirety according to him. He "couldn't have done any better". You have a follower. That must make you feel all giddy inside.
"I'm a woman"
But you act dykish by trying to act like a man. Terry is a big boy and can speak for himself. That is one thing I have noticed about you though. You jump in the middle of other posters dialogue and speak for them in attempts to gather allies.
I will post any G.D. thing I want on a public forum and throw any damn barb I choose to. Butt out and allow others to speak for themselves.
"But you act dykish by trying to act like a man."

Big talk coming from the Strap on Queen of Temecula.

You still supporting your "lifestyle" selling fake drugs to senior citizens?

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204579 Jun 16, 2012
Nordic Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what turns ME off against them. They look down on others who have a different opinion on things.
I havent seen one thing out of NTR that would set her apart as a superior poster. Drama. Its all about her. Compromise. Embracing criminals
Twink is a very good researcher I will admit. She doesnt care for me. I adjusted to it.
I have noticed that. I have also noticed they claim to have said things when in fact they have not. They also believe by just posting an article of which they agree with discounts the knowledge of others.

Like I said, some can articulate their knowledge and beliefs without the use of MSM and news articles. Don't get me wrong, there is much education and knowledge to be gained from both sources. What can I say? Knowledge and life experience doesn't always come in a written manual.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#204580 Jun 16, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a woman"
I'm a woman who likes men. You never cease trying. It never works. Terry didn't need any help and doesn't need any help. You, on the other hand, need an army.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204581 Jun 16, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text> LITTLE ONE.... Lil Old Sparky is actually a goat. A Goat Rider. I had my suspicions. lol
He is wrong. Everyone is entitled to their conspiracy theories.
You hang onto those supsicions though. It gives me the edge. lol
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204582 Jun 16, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Terry. Just in case you didn't know...
"Sparky" (AKA Ghost Rider, Phantom Rider, Night Hawk etc.) is well known to most of the people who have been posting here for a while and he isn't fooling anyone this time around either.
He is the self proclaimed king of the far right "Aryan" illiterates and an all around schmuck.
He has written about his desire to shoot a pregnant illegal immigrant in the belly calling it a "two for", bragged about smuggling illegal Mexican pharmaceuticals across the border in order to redistribute them to unsuspecting senior citizens here in America (he calls it a public service) and considers immigration (legal or illegal) to be a threat to "Our Culture".
Most recently he posted that he had actually travelled cross country, visited the property of one of the people that posts here. He even claimed to have approached her family members and talked to them without ever revealing his true identity.
It was most likely a bluff, but he has since threatened to do the same to at least two other people who post on this thread.
He has disrespected the military service of every Veteran he's met (most of us think it might have something to do with him being declared unfit to serve) and even though he voted for Obama in 2008 he posted that anyone who votes for Obama in 2012 should be "shot".
He is obsessed with NTR. Jealous of Twink and either feels threatened by, or has a man crush on...well...me.
...or I could be wrong about who it is.
;)
"He is the self proclaimed king of the far right "Aryan" illiterates and an all around schmuck."

That's a lie Jack.

"bragged about smuggling illegal Mexican pharmaceuticals across the border in order to redistribute them to unsuspecting senior citizens here in America"

That's another lie Jack.

"He has disrespected the military service of every Veteran he's met"

Only if they use it to get a pass or have an agenda. He's never disrepected me Jack.

"either feels threatened by, or has a man crush on...well...me."

Please Jack, enough with your fantasy.
;)

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204583 Jun 16, 2012
Nordic Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
He lost a long time ago, Sparky.
All he has is hate, envy and bitterness and his obsession with tampons and butt plugs
I have seen hatred and bitterness by many with their soap operas.
Some are funny as hell while others churn the stomache.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204584 Jun 16, 2012
Deece_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"You got what you wanted."
What on earth are you talking about? I've always opposed in-state tuitiion rates for illegals. I even oppose allowing illegals to attend public colleges and universities which are subsidized by taxpayer dollars. You're way off base if you think I got what I wanted.
Mistaken identity. Sorry about that.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#204585 Jun 16, 2012
Deece_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jack. That's at least more than I've seen in a lot of other flimsy articles. I look forward to seeing the text of the executive order.
The outcome doesn't bother me as much as how we arrived at it. I would prefer if this had been implemented as a result of negotiation and bi-partisan compromise so both sides would have input into the process and eligibility requirements. Instead, Obama snubbed his nose at the will of the majority (including millions of unemployed Americans). Unfortunately, it sounds like this leaves us wide open for an across the board defacto amnesty. It seems rather apparent that the next phase will involve some sort of effort geared towards "family unification". We'll have advocates arguing that we can separate these individuals from their illegal parents or siblings who have yet to graduate from high school. The end result will no doubt be immunity for substantially more than the 800,00 referenced in the articles I've seen. Personally, I wish Obama had raised the bar higher. I think candidates should have to do a lot more to earn this privilege.
I applaud the military service component but IMO, simply graduating from high school or receiving a GED is not exactly a major accomplishment and in no way offers any assurance that these individuals will be valuable contributors to our society or economy.
Deece, Here is a PDF of the original press release from Friday, perhaps it will help.

http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/DHS_Press_Rel...
Florida

Lithia, FL

#204588 Jun 16, 2012
Obama sells out America again...
-
Perhaps America's unemployed should denounce and give up their sold out American citizenship and become an illegal in this obama sold out country..
-
In an effort to demonstrate that a sellout obama is a "job creator"... As if the unemployment rate in America wasn't bad enough.
-
A sellout obama giving and creating more jobs for more illegals, unemployment benefits, free health care, food stamps, a free education.... just because a sellout obama for his own personal and political gain, using the tax payers dime, hijacking the illegal vote...
-
A sellout obama ignoring those sold out Americans who've lost their benefits and jobs because they've been unemployed too long.
-
AND... When illegal immigrants with work visa's decide to disappear to their motherland for 8 months, then returns to no job, what does the illegal immigrant do? File for unemployment!
-
When asked how this action would help America's sold out unemployed the sellout obama responded "I already bought the votes of America's unemployed when I signed legislation to increase unemployment benefits in February.
-
The reason the sellout obama never made an appearance in Wisconsin... or as obama promised, he would march with the sold out Unions in the streets...
-
No Sellout Obama in 2012!!
-
With friends like hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden, and a sellout obama, who needs the butt bull, Republicans and Tea Bagger cretins?
-
Hell... Even the sold out Unions and democRATS know when to abandon a sellout obama and jump ship!
-
It's the culture...
Richard Guerra

United States

#204589 Jun 16, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now go on and tell me how horrid this rule of law is in spite of you previously advocating a rule of law for this Nation."
Now you go ahead and tell everyone how that executive order helps young Americans wanting an education, job and career. Who now have to compete with the new found legal foreigners who will not have the respect of those young American adults in the long run.
You feign hatred and just like Obama you blame others for your direliction of duty and in this case your duty is being a supporting father to your children who is having their futures compromised by your support of this executive order.
You are not neutral. You play both sides of the fence with one goal in mind. La Raza first, American second.
Those kids who recieved immunity were Americans all along. They pledge alegiance to the flag every day, have lived a majority of their lives in the USA and call this place home. THEY ARE AMERICAN TO ME.

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204590 Jun 16, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it wasn't a success, especially now. I thought Reagan was a great president at the time, but later changed my mind after what has happened to our country after the scamnesty. That's what happens when you reward criminals. They support other criminals that commit the same crime.
I was pissed when Regan approved of that amnesty. He did not do it by executive order. He supported Congress on their promise, that the borders would be secured as Regan believed, "A nation without borders is not a nation." He was assured IRCA would be enforced. Ted Kennedy and Congress lied not only to him but to the citizens of this Nation and they have continued to do so.

People need to stop blaming fellow citizens for the dereliction of duty by the members of Congress and the POTUS. Until then, we will continue to sink. We are sinking while others are having fun agitators others with their diatribe bullshit. We are in serious trouble and those who have young children in grades 1 thru 12 are lacking the seriousness the trouble we are in.

We need to be protesting in mass. Not like the OWS protested. That was an embarrassment of the use of the 1st amendment and to the reputation of this country.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#204592 Jun 16, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Twink and I aren't clones. We don't agree on everythng we discuss, just as any other posters here don't agree on all things. I respect Twink. She has always afforded me respect even when we don't agree. Nevertheless, when it comes to the problem surrounding illegal immigration, we both see that government is the tool of business, not agents for the people who sent them to Washington, D.C. to serve us, especially with respect to illegal immigration. That's what you keep missing.
You're often wrong, and what you won't do is drive a wedge between Twink and me. It has to do with integrity, sincereity and to some extent, the way both of us have lived our lives and the things we have observed over the course of life. We like each other as people. Now, go find somebody else to split up. You're focused on the wrong women.
NTR, Don't waste you time. What misogynistic Ghost Rider and Hooters finest, Monica think of me or how they chose to misinterpret what I post is none of my business and neither you nor I owe either of them an explanation. I have no need to apologize to anyone for what I believe or what I post, I answer only to myself.
I hope things are well with you. We have had a very busy day here, a fishing rodeo for the little ones this morning and then a parade for our returning military in Rome. I came home and threw a few things like chicken drumetts, fish filet's and potatoes augraten in the oven and made some coleslaw and called it dinner. I will probably call it a day early tonight.
Richard Guerra

United States

#204594 Jun 16, 2012
Can a person quit their job and then collect unemployment?

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#204595 Jun 16, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Deece, Here is a PDF of the original press release from Friday, perhaps it will help.
http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/DHS_Press_Rel...
Thanks for posting that link.

I bookmarked it so I can check it out later.

I was about to log off. Paul needs the computer for a while.

I've found all kinds of places where people want to tell me what the executive order means, but it's harder than it ought to be to find the actual text.

Hope you're having a good weekend. I'll check back later.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204597 Jun 16, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read what I've read and a lot of other people here read it too.
Not so much concerned about your personal agenda.
If you want to defend the creep have at it, but honestly you'd be better off just getting over yourself.
Seriously, the man calls NTR a dyke and says she's trying to be a man and you still carry his water?
I guess I'm lying about that too huh?
Pfffft.
I thought you were more of a man than that.
Live and learn I guess.
:)
I'm not carry anyones water, but you did tell a couple of lies.

The seniors that he bought medicine for knew exactly where he was getting the medicine, because they asked him to. I've done the same exact thing a long time ago and would do it again if it was necessary.

How can someone be king of the Aryans and vote for Obama?

As far as NTR being a dyke. Hardly!

Please don't play the "more of a man" thing on me. It doesn't work from no one, including you.
:)

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#204598 Jun 16, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR, Don't waste you time. What misogynistic Ghost Rider and Hooters finest, Monica think of me or how they chose to misinterpret what I post is none of my business and neither you nor I owe either of them an explanation. I have no need to apologize to anyone for what I believe or what I post, I answer only to myself.
I hope things are well with you. We have had a very busy day here, a fishing rodeo for the little ones this morning and then a parade for our returning military in Rome. I came home and threw a few things like chicken drumetts, fish filet's and potatoes augraten in the oven and made some coleslaw and called it dinner. I will probably call it a day early tonight.
Ymm. Sounds delicious.

We both know their intent, and I'm sure everybody who posts here does as well.;-)

“Spark The Fire Within”

Location hidden

#204599 Jun 16, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
For future reference, you don't make three comments and then say "First..." It's confusing to sane people.
And finally,(notice how much of your rant I've ignored so as not to lend it any credence) thank you for your opinions. I'll file them with the birthers and conspiracy theorists and get to them as soon as I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to do.
I addressed your post in the numerical order you wrote it. If that is too confusing or too hard for you to follow? That's your problem. It was your structure. I don't think others had a problem with it. Except maybe for the person who gave you a thumbs up. lol

""4. Please, PLEASE show me a post where I called anyone a name other than the one by which they posted. If I condescend to a post, it is usually because I find the information, or the lack thereof, contemptible."

Sparky:
First off, stop your whining and begging. I find it to be "contemptible" for a man in uniform to whine and beg.

You have just admitted it with your statement of "other than the one by which they posted". Because you find information to be lacking is contemptible? Ever think of asking one to provide more information. Or perhaps the information is there and YOU lack the understanding. Condescending others for their opinion is what is contemptible. Ain't a single one of us who is better than the other. You come across as a pandering candyass. Example, "oh I like that, I copied it and sent it out to my reps too." "Thank you, you said it much better than I could ever have". Are you gay? Its okay if you are. I am just giving you a better understanding in how I perceive you and your posts."
----------

You didn't respond back because my statements are irrefutable.
End of story.

File it where the sun don't shine for all I care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 49,321
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min dirtclod 133,992
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min IND 165,817
Political figures clash after slaying of NYPD o... 42 min Le Jimbo 70
Top Dem: Republicans 'rigging the rules' for ne... 1 hr Le Jimbo 10
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 1 hr Rainbow Kid 41
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 1 hr spud 22
More from around the web