Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193320 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#201684 May 22, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be like that again soon. The White Renassance is continually growing and will be here soon bringing the country back to the moral standard it once had.
Things like roving gangs of minorities, illegal invaders and politicians motivated by power and greed will be a thing of the past.
It's time to weed the garden and get rid of the bugs and vermin that's destroying it.
Like Perot once said "let's pick up the shovel and clean out the barn"
And I agree, the "barn" is full of maggots, lice, vermin, and corrupt politicians.... as well as those bottom feeders at the govt trough....
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201685 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, he has already got me tried and convicted just as he has for Zimmerman as well....I get a chuckle out of his theatrics and his drama though....
I do too. Jack really pushes the envelope.

He goes "Rambo" on you out of nowhere. I know I got on his nerves today

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201686 May 22, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling? Just what is wrong with the spelling.
That "renaissance" may be coming a little slower than you think with you at the helm.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201687 May 22, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling? Just what is wrong with the spelling.
Nothing.

When some posters have nothing on you, they try to trash your spelling.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201688 May 22, 2012
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
INSATIABLE!!
When you were growing up, your role model was a mattress.
Bald

Boring

Brown

It sux to be Ricardo Guerra

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#201689 May 22, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a grand difference in the "illegal alien" fleeing their country and you fleeing yours.
The average illegal alien is virtually powerless, impoverished, uneducated and desperate.
You have implied that you are, intelligent, financially secure in your "firm", and empowered as a "builder of your nation".
What kind of "patriot" with all these attributes flees their country when it is struggling?
What kind of "patriot" deserves to have what he has earned taken from him in order to give to those who didn't earn it.....? Don't even try to shame me with your BS.... and your bleeding heart extreme liberal agenda....I am not buying it...
rico envy

South Gate, CA

#201690 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican pig Ricardo Guerra.
if you only knew who rico was, all your wilest wet dreams would come true. I really feel sorry for u mija. I've been away since last night and all I see u doing is going thread to thread calling everyone rico in hopes of getting a hobknock from me. Yea, google that word sweetheart.

The real rico.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#201691 May 22, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
No it never was, but your name is still wuss!
You know nothing about me to prejudge like you always do....
rico envy

South Gate, CA

#201692 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
The liberal utopia has never succceeded.
People like me are fortunate enough to live in gated communities dont have to live with the people the liberals champion.
I dont have to live with illegals and those who champion them.
I dont have to live with diseased perverts.
I dont have to live with the human sewage of the third world.
I am properly thankful
People who live in gated communities are cowards that are afraid of there own shadows. What supreme race feels the need to hide from so called inferior people.

Its just another contradiction in your sad and mythological life.
Cleopatra Jones

Canyon Country, CA

#201693 May 22, 2012
rico envy wrote:
<quoted text> if you only knew who rico was, all your wilest wet dreams would come true. I really feel sorry for u mija. I've been away since last night and all I see u doing is going thread to thread calling everyone rico in hopes of getting a hobknock from me. Yea, google that word sweetheart.
The real rico.
Its just another psychosis s-he suffers from, De Nile.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201694 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of "patriot" deserves to have what he has earned taken from him in order to give to those who didn't earn it.....? Don't even try to shame me with your BS.... and your bleeding heart extreme liberal agenda....I am not buying it...
Talk about "utopia", if everyone in this world really got what they deserved, the world would be much different.

What does having what you've earned taken from you have to do with you abandoning your country while it's struggling?

The country that gave you the opportunity to earn what you claim they are taking away.

Now who's being dramatic Posit? Is your country taking too much from you? So much you just have to leave?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#201695 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too. Jack really pushes the envelope.
He goes "Rambo" on you out of nowhere. I know I got on his nerves today
He goes not "Rambo" but "studmuffin"....
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201696 May 22, 2012
rico envy wrote:
<quoted text> if you only knew who rico was, all your wilest wet dreams would come true. I really feel sorry for u mija. I've been away since last night and all I see u doing is going thread to thread calling everyone rico in hopes of getting a hobknock from me. Yea, google that word sweetheart.
The real rico.
FO Rico...Lazy pervert
rico envy

South Gate, CA

#201697 May 22, 2012
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
INSATIABLE!!
When you were growing up, your role model was a mattress.
Head boards know her by first name.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201698 May 22, 2012
Its TOO funny how radical Mexicans swarm to America by the millions

because they are beaten rats in Mexico

and claim they will one day "take back" the American southwest.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201699 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of "patriot" deserves to have what he has earned taken from him in order to give to those who didn't earn it.....? Don't even try to shame me with your BS.... and your bleeding heart extreme liberal agenda....I am not buying it...
The kind that hate America but wont leave America...
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201700 May 22, 2012
rico envy wrote:
<quoted text>
Head boards know her by first name.
CDC knows Kristen by her first name. Damaris too

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#201703 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, Donna Hale - you kill anymore of your grandchildren lately
Who is Donna Hale, and what grandchildren
did she kill? Come on quirky, lets see
what your next lie is.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#201704 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about me to prejudge like you always do....
I know enough!

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#201705 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text> CDC knows Kristen by her first name. Damaris too
Ruffner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min voter 182,410
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min THE LONE WORKER 163,887
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 22 min Cheech the Conser... 2,241
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 24 min Sneaky Pete 67
News Revenge Voting? Hell Yea (Nov '12) 1 hr pnc 9,369
News What it cost Indiana to fight same-sex marriage 1 hr Otter in the Ozarks 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 53,520
More from around the web