Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...
Comments
187,741 - 187,760 of 193,356 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 12
Chivo Jinete

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous - like YOU are of Plainfield Mom?
lol lol lol lol
You know what, Monica. Stop using PM. She has stood by you, I will be damned if I am gonna stand by and watch you pull her thru the mud to play this bullshit game. She is a good woman and has taken a lot of sh*t for many poster's here on the thread, including you... Knock it off...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, never have had an original thought of your own like I always say. You always have to borrow other people's words and ideas. You're not clever nor smart, just another pompous ass pretending to be intelligent.
FO You stupid ignorant troll......You don't have sh*t and you know it....
hispanic

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Mr Bigglesworth wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a dumb broad. She doesn't even know that she lives in the milky way galaxy. Durrrrr!!!
<quoted text>
aha haha! Yup, i heard that.
Plainfield MoMs Ex Hubby

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Chivo Jinete wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, Monica. Stop using PM. She has stood by you, I will be damned if I am gonna stand by and watch you pull her thru the mud to play this bullshit game. She is a good woman and has taken a lot of sh*t for many poster's here on the thread, including you... Knock it off...
You tell that little tallywacking man tranny. I'm sick and tired of seeing her ruin my ex wifes persona as a drunk single woman with a foreclosed home who has her own puddle of mud to wallow in. Enough is enough!

Damn Aryan Mexicans from Chandler, Az.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
It seems that our filthy rich are changing citizenship in order to not pay taxes.
"Senators Intro Plan to Stop Facebook Co-founder from Avoiding Taxes
Senators Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., and Bob Casey, D-Pa., have unveiled a plan to respond to those like Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who recently moved to renounce his U.S. citizenship, allegedly to avoid taxes on the profits he is expected to collect from the social networking company’s initial public offering.
Saverin, a partial owner of Facebook, has lived in Singapore since 2009 and renounced his U.S. citizenship in September. The move could help him save a reported $67 million in taxes since Singapore, unlike the U.S., has no capital gains tax. That amount could increase even further as Facebook’s stock price rises. The company went public last Friday, but barely rose above its offering price amid technical problems with the Nasdaq market.
The senators called Saverin’s move an outrage and described a plan to re-impose taxes on expatriates like Saverin even after they flee the United States and take up residence in a foreign country. Their plan would also bar individuals like Saverin from reentering the country so long as they continued to avoid paying their taxes in full.
“Mr. Saverin has decided to ‘defriend’ the United States of America just to avoid paying his taxes. We aren’t going to let him get away with it so easily,” Schumer said in a statement Thursday.“It’s infuriating to see someone sell out the country that welcomed him and kept him safe, educated him and helped him become a billionaire. This is a great American success story gone horribly wrong. We plan to put a stop to this tax avoidance scheme. There should be no financial gain from renouncing your country.”
”We simply cannot allow the ultra-wealthy to write their own rules,” said Casey.“Mr. Saverin has benefited greatly from being a citizen of the United States but he has chosen to cast it aside and leave U.S. taxpayers with the bill. Renouncing citizenship to simply avoid paying your fair share is an insult to middle class Americans and we will not accept it.”
Continued:
In case you haven't heard, the mildly rich are doing the same thing.....Adios...
Plainfield MoMs Ex Hubby

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone seen my dog biff? The ex wife was here last night giving me a reach around and now the dog is gone.

I think I need to call Cesear Milan the dog whisperer.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>FO You stupid ignorant troll......You don't have sh*t and you know it....
Tsk, tsk, temper temper, Posey.

I am neither "stupid," "ignorant," or a "troll." I nailed you for what you are and the games you play. That's what makes you so angry. Oh, and no, I will not "FO."

Free Speech is my right just as it is your right to make an ass of yourself. Difference is you're too stupid to realize you're even doing so. Hey, I guess stupidity is even covered under our Constitution.
Im an Internet Gangsta

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am neither "stupid," "ignorant," or a "troll." I nailed you for what you are and the games you play. That's what makes you so angry. Oh, and no, I will not "FO."
Free Speech is my right just as it is your right to make an ass of yourself. Difference is you're too stupid to realize you're even doing so. Hey, I guess stupidity is even covered under our Constitution.
Posidorkium was born in a test tube mixed with poop!!

LMFAO!!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Teacher orders pupil not to 'disrespect the president'

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/teacher-bullies-...
hispanic

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Damn...somebody got told. Way to go Ms. Rose.
hispanic

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Im an Internet Gangsta wrote:
<quoted text>
Posidorkium was born in a test tube mixed with poop!!
LMFAO!!
ROTFLMAO@Posi! Thats too funny!
Im an Internet Gangsta

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
Teacher orders pupil not to 'disrespect the president'
Read more: http://times247.com/articles/teacher-bullies-...
I seen that on the news.

A lesson was missed here.

The teacher could have taught the students about freedom of speech instead of trampling on the kids freedoms like a Dictator.
hispanic

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell words in English, Vato....
Oye cabron baboso.....Listen, this persons English looks pretty good to me. Azzhole mutt.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Twink.
This was a great post.
I especially liked the first two paragraphs.
:)
I think I forgot to say, "Thanks Jack" so thanks Jack. Among the great contributors to the building of this country, I forgot to mention the farmers and the fact that they didn't just produce food, they also raised cotton that kept this country clothed for many years. Not too many people could afford silk.:)
Im an Internet Gangsta

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>Oye cabron baboso.....Listen, this persons English looks pretty good to me. Azzhole mutt.
He's buttsore cuz I called him posiDORKium. What a little tampon wearing sissy-boy KKKoward he is.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Im an Internet Gangsta wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen that on the news.
A lesson was missed here.
The teacher could have taught the students about freedom of speech instead of trampling on the kids freedoms like a Dictator.
I agree. I think it is kind of sad that the kid was trying to discuss the similarities between Obama and Romney and the teacher refused to listen because she thought he was bashing Obama.
Teachers should be teaching kids to think for them selves and not dictating their own political views to them.
JAFO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

STV wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Ladd was all of 5 foot 3. Cheryl is completely another matter.
You all haven't solved this crap yet? Get on it, there's plenty else to worry about...
That was the point, Francis!
JAFO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Everybody looks like somebody:
http://totallylookslike.icanhascheezburger.co...
Ms Twink, I pray your Grandson is healing, and feeling a bit better, also here is another list of lookalikes:

http://www.lauraingraham.com/pg/jsp/general/s...
JAFO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

<quoted text>
I sure do JAFO. Farley just passed away about a year ago, he was active in show business for most of his life.
Funny thing, when I thought of Stuart Granger, I also thought of Stuart Whitman, I always remember him in the "Sands of the Kalahari".
If you are interested, here is a site that will give you every actor, or actress who ever appeared on a screen, just type name in next to imdb and it will come up, indb means international movie data base, if you use it, enjoy it...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0335048/

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Twink, I pray your Grandson is healing, and feeling a bit better, also here is another list of lookalikes:
http://www.lauraingraham.com/pg/jsp/general/s...
He is doing very well, thank you. He still has a distance to go but from where he started it just doesn't seem that far anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••