Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,295

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201668 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
FYI
Positronium's line about leaving America while the country goes through some sort of internal war is not new.
Plainfield Mom (may she rest in peace) pulled the same thing a long time ago.
She talked about being wealthy, talked about the war that America needed to get itself straightened out and said that she planned to jump on a plane and leave when the fighting started.
Same thing POS is dong now.
It's all about disrupting and distracting and getting attention and it's all being recycled by the latest dimwit...Positronium.
Lunch is over...enjoy the rest of your day!
:)
Its also about destroying every facet of our racial existence if you people prevail.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201669 May 22, 2012
hurry up with the judge its Rico. You re falling behind again, weirdo!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#201670 May 22, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
There are radical extremist on both sides of the isle and they are the ones who are trying to divide and destroy this country. Unfortunately, I think the mentality of both will not allow them to recognize the damage they do.
You cannot run a successful company if all the employees are pulling in different directions. There has to be a point where they come together and agree to work toward what will best benefit the company even if it is not the plan they wanted.
A country is different only because there are more people and more ideas and if they do not find a common ground somewhere then divided they will fall.
Working for all the people is an oxymoron because all the people will never agree. As American citizens we have to find a common ground and weed out the corruption in our government and replace them with representatives who will work for the common good.
I've tried to get that thru some posters brains about this but alas many that post here are amonst the extremes. You know the old my way or the highway types. I feel that our Representatives should do what is best in the long run for our Country.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#201671 May 22, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be like that again soon. The White Renassance is continually growing and will be here soon bringing the country back to the moral standard it once had.
Things like roving gangs of minorities, illegal invaders and politicians motivated by power and greed will be a thing of the past.
It's time to weed the garden and get rid of the bugs and vermin that's destroying it.
Whooyaa.....we are going forward. There is no going back.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201672 May 22, 2012
No excuse for our failure will suffice. There will be no White people to hear them.

Thousands of years in our efforts will be lost to a horde of locusts, their greed, their perversions and their comical ineptitutde.

The Turner Diaries.- Dr. Pierce. 1978
Dr Strangelove

Canyon Country, CA

#201673 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
hurry up with the judge its Rico. You re falling behind again, weirdo!
TSK TSK!! Your analysis free of charge, it was quite easy to diagnose.
MANICA, you suffer from Egotism. Its a anaesthetic that dulls the pains of stupidity.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201674 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"So we can rebuild the America we used to know......"
Exactly what America was it we used to know Posit?
Were women allowed to vote yet?
Was the south still segregated?
Had the slaves been freed?
Were people like me still being condemned to insane asylums simply because they were gay?
Just how far back do we have to go to find this "golden age" you intend to rebuild and how many people would have to the price for your American Utopia with their freedom?
America is all about moving forward, taking a good look at who we are today and trying to be better tomorrow, all the while mindful that despite our achievements we also have our flaws.
It's a real shame that you don't already know that.
To be blunt...we're not going back and there is nothing that you can do about it.
Many would love to regress to an America where being "different" meant a person was evil or inferior.

The comedy of it all is that the ever vocal self righteous idealist never seems to live up to their ideals.

Their hypocrisy is in the news every day.

While America has evolved and come to terms with it's true self there will always be the small band of hypocrites that will stand and point the finger at others while committing the most offensive of offenses behind their closed doors.

We see it here on this site everyday, we know who the liars are. We know who is always pointing the finger at others. The only ones they are fooling is eachother and themselves.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#201675 May 22, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried to get that thru some posters brains about this but alas many that post here are amonst the extremes. You know the old my way or the highway types. I feel that our Representatives should do what is best in the long run for our Country.
Trying to get that through some posters brains is like trying to get 5 gallons of water in a 5oz bottle. They will only accept what agrees with their agenda and when they are hit with facts they change the subject and start calling people names. They have no clue how to debate an issue or look for a viable solution.
Unfortunately, most of them will go to their graves never realizing that 5oz is not enough.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#201676 May 22, 2012
Then there are those who can't even pack 5oz into a bottle, they keep tilting it over. They never have an original idea of their own, all their thinking comes from books and pamphlets written by radical extremists and lines from comic character movies.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201678 May 22, 2012
hey! Did I scare Jack away?
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201679 May 22, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to get that through some posters brains is like trying to get 5 gallons of water in a 5oz bottle. They will only accept what agrees with their agenda and when they are hit with facts they change the subject and start calling people names. They have no clue how to debate an issue or look for a viable solution.
Unfortunately, most of them will go to their graves never realizing that 5oz is not enough.
Liberals are very close minded despite their alleged openness!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#201680 May 22, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is to be a "Renassance" it will have nothing to do with being white.
Seriously, if you're going to make a such a self serving statement at least learn how to spell.
Spelling? Just what is wrong with the spelling.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#201681 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
A waste of time, Posit...
I agree, he has already got me tried and convicted just as he has for Zimmerman as well....I get a chuckle out of his theatrics and his drama though....
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201682 May 22, 2012
The liberal utopia has never succceeded.

People like me are fortunate enough to live in gated communities dont have to live with the people the liberals champion.

I dont have to live with illegals and those who champion them.

I dont have to live with diseased perverts.

I dont have to live with the human sewage of the third world.

I am properly thankful
Dr Strangelove

Canyon Country, CA

#201683 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
hey! Did I scare Jack away?
INSATIABLE!!
When you were growing up, your role model was a mattress.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#201684 May 22, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be like that again soon. The White Renassance is continually growing and will be here soon bringing the country back to the moral standard it once had.
Things like roving gangs of minorities, illegal invaders and politicians motivated by power and greed will be a thing of the past.
It's time to weed the garden and get rid of the bugs and vermin that's destroying it.
Like Perot once said "let's pick up the shovel and clean out the barn"
And I agree, the "barn" is full of maggots, lice, vermin, and corrupt politicians.... as well as those bottom feeders at the govt trough....
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201685 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, he has already got me tried and convicted just as he has for Zimmerman as well....I get a chuckle out of his theatrics and his drama though....
I do too. Jack really pushes the envelope.

He goes "Rambo" on you out of nowhere. I know I got on his nerves today

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201686 May 22, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That "renaissance" may be coming a little slower than you think with you at the helm.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201687 May 22, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing.

When some posters have nothing on you, they try to trash your spelling.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201688 May 22, 2012
Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
INSATIABLE!!
When you were growing up, your role model was a mattress.
Bald

Boring

Brown

It sux to be Ricardo Guerra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Injudgement 168,670
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min JM_Brazil 142,936
Daddy issues: Are Ron Paul's hard-core stands a... 15 min barefoot2626 32
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 18 min JCK 882
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min litesong 50,482
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 25 min blue 19
Candidates cherish 'outsider' label | The Colum... (Feb '10) 30 min swedenforever 2
More from around the web