Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,322

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#201643 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know the America that Positronium describes. Not so much for me but for my son.
I would like to see criminals behind bars - not marching in the streets demeanding free health care.
I would like to see immigrants from European continents injecting life back into America.
I would like to see un natural perversions go back behind closed doors not our nightly TV shows.
I would like to see American taxpayer dollars used for Americans - not treacherous and warlike middle east theives and pirates.
Thanks Monica...You took the words right out of my mouth as I was going to say pretty much the same thing to him....

Since: Jun 10

Oakland, CA

#201644 May 22, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning my friend. Quirky really picked the right name for himself. He seems to have lots of quirks.
Hi sweet lady. I think it's more than quirks that Quirky's got, but I'm trying to be polite. LOL!

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#201645 May 22, 2012
FYI

Positronium's line about leaving America while the country goes through some sort of internal war is not new.

Plainfield Mom (may she rest in peace) pulled the same thing a long time ago.

She talked about being wealthy, talked about the war that America needed to get itself straightened out and said that she planned to jump on a plane and leave when the fighting started.

Same thing POS is dong now.

It's all about disrupting and distracting and getting attention and it's all being recycled by the latest dimwit...Positronium.

Lunch is over...enjoy the rest of your day!

:)

Oakland, CA

#201646 May 22, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Maybe Rosa !! lol
How cute. You and Posey playing together like the two little girls you are. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#201647 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Selfish, arrogant, lying, delusional coward...
You describe yourself perfectly, Jack.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#201648 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are pushing the envelope too far, Jack...
Fully agree.....

Oakland, CA

#201649 May 22, 2012
The little judge it troll is busy, busy, busy. Hurry up now, Quirky. LMAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#201650 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from a man who runs out on his country when it needs him the most is called a coward and a traitor.
Where I come from (The U.S.) a person who runs out on his country to come here illegally when it needs him the most is called a coward and a traitor as well as an illegal alien....

Oakland, CA

#201651 May 22, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are pushing the envelope too far, Jack...
"You people......"???

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#201652 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from a man who runs out on his country when it needs him the most is called a coward and a traitor.
I agree that's the height of both. But you know what those people who needs them. They won't be of help anyway...so let them leave and never come back. Just tax them anyway.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#201653 May 22, 2012
There are radical extremist on both sides of the isle and they are the ones who are trying to divide and destroy this country. Unfortunately, I think the mentality of both will not allow them to recognize the damage they do.
You cannot run a successful company if all the employees are pulling in different directions. There has to be a point where they come together and agree to work toward what will best benefit the company even if it is not the plan they wanted.
A country is different only because there are more people and more ideas and if they do not find a common ground somewhere then divided they will fall.
Working for all the people is an oxymoron because all the people will never agree. As American citizens we have to find a common ground and weed out the corruption in our government and replace them with representatives who will work for the common good.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#201654 May 22, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sweet lady. I think it's more than quirks that Quirky's got, but I'm trying to be polite. LOL!
LOL Well my friend I was being polite as well.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#201655 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"So we can rebuild the America we used to know......"
Exactly what America was it we used to know Posit?
Were women allowed to vote yet?
Was the south still segregated?
Had the slaves been freed?
Were people like me still being condemned to insane asylums simply because they were gay?
Just how far back do we have to go to find this "golden age" you intend to rebuild and how many people would have to the price for your American Utopia with their freedom?
America is all about moving forward, taking a good look at who we are today and trying to be better tomorrow, all the while mindful that despite our achievements we also have our flaws.
It's a real shame that you don't already know that.
To be blunt...we're not going back and there is nothing that you can do about it.
BRAVO, BRAVO....I declare this the best post ever to
be posted on this thread!
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201656 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Monica...You took the words right out of my mouth as I was going to say pretty much the same thing to him....
A waste of time, Posit...

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#201657 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
FYI
Positronium's line about leaving America while the country goes through some sort of internal war is not new.
Plainfield Mom (may she rest in peace) pulled the same thing a long time ago.
She talked about being wealthy, talked about the war that America needed to get itself straightened out and said that she planned to jump on a plane and leave when the fighting started.
Same thing POS is dong now.
It's all about disrupting and distracting and getting attention and it's all being recycled by the latest dimwit...Positronium.
Lunch is over...enjoy the rest of your day!
:)
Must have something to do with them sharing the same
mailbox!:))

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#201658 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Monica...You took the words right out of my mouth as I was going to say pretty much the same thing to him....
It will be like that again soon. The White Renassance is continually growing and will be here soon bringing the country back to the moral standard it once had.

Things like roving gangs of minorities, illegal invaders and politicians motivated by power and greed will be a thing of the past.

It's time to weed the garden and get rid of the bugs and vermin that's destroying it.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201659 May 22, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have to find a way to live with it.
America is not going to be what you want it to be.
In the market place of ideas, you lost.
It's called democracy.
America will regress into the clutches of political correct tyranny to wallow in the pits of degeneracy and perversion

There will be no one left to forgive us for our folly

You win.

God's greatest experiment will have failed.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201660 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Where I come from (The U.S.) a person who runs out on his country to come here illegally when it needs him the most is called a coward and a traitor as well as an illegal alien....
There is a grand difference in the "illegal alien" fleeing their country and you fleeing yours.

The average illegal alien is virtually powerless, impoverished, uneducated and desperate.

You have implied that you are, intelligent, financially secure in your "firm", and empowered as a "builder of your nation".

What kind of "patriot" with all these attributes flees their country when it is struggling?

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#201661 May 22, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't her maiden name McMartinez as well? LMAO....
No it never was, but your name is still wuss!

“Can You Believe It?”

Location hidden

#201662 May 22, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a grand difference in the "illegal alien" fleeing their country and you fleeing yours.
The average illegal alien is virtually powerless, impoverished, uneducated and desperate.
You have implied that you are, intelligent, financially secure in your "firm", and empowered as a "builder of your nation".
What kind of "patriot" with all these attributes flees their country when it is struggling?
A Traitor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Hidingfromyou 131,800
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Limbertwig 165,159
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 59 min Rick in Kansas 2
Murders up, but El Paso still safe, Texas lawma... 1 hr Justifiable Redrum 3
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 139
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 2 hr barefoot2626 21
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... (Mar '14) 3 hr Swedenforever 56
More from around the web