Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,365

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story
Mr Bigglesworth

Clarks Summit, PA

#201570 May 21, 2012
hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE to get underneath your bown skin MANica Rodriquez. Judging by your mindless rhetoric, it looks like we are your only friens. Pssst...oye chica, come a little closer so I may whisper a little secret in your ear. NO ONE ON THIS FORUM LIKES YOU!!!!! Heh, you are hated and despised. A lonely hispanic who thinks shes an arayan. If you only knew to them you are nothing more than a brown #igger. Get a life sea hag.
She's a dumb broad. She doesn't even know that she lives in the milky way galaxy. Durrrrr!!!
Gloria85 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I move to the Milky Way Galaxy this Beaner will follow me!
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/los-angeles...
PT BARNUM

Canyon Country, CA

#201571 May 21, 2012
Mr Bigglesworth wrote:
<quoted text>
She post the most oxymoronic blather I've ever seen on Topix yet she broadly portrays herself as a high pedigree breed! Which is totally ironic as only dog breeders use that coined term in the first place! Roof Roof!
She's like a fat chick pretending to be skinny!
Nobody believes her, not when she post the most ludicrous self defeating drivel every single day!
Every single comment she post is contradictory to her next comment.
One moment she claims to be a Mexican while on the same thread she claims to be a Teutonic Aryan princess which in itself is oxymoronic and self defeating to her felonious claims of being superior.
Dog shit is far superior to Monica in intellect & education.
Chances are that she had to use the dictionary for many of the words I just used.
It really speaks volumes to how insignificant she is.
She may now approach me and kiss my toe ring!
LMFAO
MANICA is like a Dog at a Flea Circus, its the only way she can steal the show.
Mr Bigglesworth

Clarks Summit, PA

#201572 May 21, 2012
Scratch and Sniff wrote:
<quoted text>
You follow Rico around like a Dawg in Heat.
That desperate housewife needs to goto the local watering hole and interact with real life men but I doubt that anyone will be attracted to her and her wooden leg.
Mr Bigglesworth

Clarks Summit, PA

#201573 May 21, 2012
hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>oooops, youre wrong again MANica Garcia. Im an RN, and I would so admister pure potassium via IV push to you and the likes of you. Ridding the world stupidity, one radical at a time. Hey I like the way that sounds...I may adopt that slogan.
Hyperkalemia... OUCH!!
Mr Bigglesworth

Clarks Summit, PA

#201574 May 21, 2012
hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>ahaha! yup, better yet make her kiss you where the sun dont shine, she might like that.
I won't touch that s.kank with a 10 foot pole with Osama Bin Laden's rotting hand attached to it. She's a zombie infection.
Mr Bigglesworth

Clarks Summit, PA

#201575 May 21, 2012
PT BARNUM wrote:
<quoted text>
MANICA is like a Dog at a Flea Circus, its the only way she can steal the show.
MANICA consider a six-pack and a bug-zapper high-quality entertainment.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#201576 May 21, 2012
The Vigilante wrote:
<quoted text>
Posidorkuim is a flatulent wheelchair commando sissy boy who likes to dish it but cries like he has PMS when you spring board the shit back at him.
He likes to bash gays, muslims, mexicans and [fill in the blank] so the other day I began pizzing down his back and he comes out with the, "you don't know me Boo Hoo I'm a victim" mantra. That little punk BlTCH is nothing. He's here to disseminate hate and nothing more.
He might fool his lackeys but for those who're educated.. we see right bast his bullshit.
Learn how to spell words in English, Vato....
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#201577 May 21, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>"Where Did Mexicans Come From?
The first Mexicans, like the first Americans, were the indigenous people who had been there for thousands of years by the time the second group of people, the Europeans, arrived."
http://answers.yourdictionary.com/history/whe...
Yep, and after going to your link it says nothing about the indigenous people of Mexico owning the southwestern part of the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California

The name California once referred to a large area of North America claimed by Spain that included much of modern-day Southwestern United States and the Baja California peninsula. Beginning in the late 18th century, the area known as Alta California, comprising the California territory north of the Baja Peninsula, was colonized by the Spanish Empire as part of New Spain.
Chivo Jinete

San Gabriel, CA

#201578 May 21, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous - like YOU are of Plainfield Mom?
lol lol lol lol
You know what, Monica. Stop using PM. She has stood by you, I will be damned if I am gonna stand by and watch you pull her thru the mud to play this bullshit game. She is a good woman and has taken a lot of sh*t for many poster's here on the thread, including you... Knock it off...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#201579 May 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, never have had an original thought of your own like I always say. You always have to borrow other people's words and ideas. You're not clever nor smart, just another pompous ass pretending to be intelligent.
FO You stupid ignorant troll......You don't have sh*t and you know it....
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#201580 May 21, 2012
Mr Bigglesworth wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a dumb broad. She doesn't even know that she lives in the milky way galaxy. Durrrrr!!!
<quoted text>
aha haha! Yup, i heard that.
Plainfield MoMs Ex Hubby

Clarks Summit, PA

#201581 May 21, 2012
Chivo Jinete wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, Monica. Stop using PM. She has stood by you, I will be damned if I am gonna stand by and watch you pull her thru the mud to play this bullshit game. She is a good woman and has taken a lot of sh*t for many poster's here on the thread, including you... Knock it off...
You tell that little tallywacking man tranny. I'm sick and tired of seeing her ruin my ex wifes persona as a drunk single woman with a foreclosed home who has her own puddle of mud to wallow in. Enough is enough!

Damn Aryan Mexicans from Chandler, Az.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#201582 May 21, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
It seems that our filthy rich are changing citizenship in order to not pay taxes.
"Senators Intro Plan to Stop Facebook Co-founder from Avoiding Taxes
Senators Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., and Bob Casey, D-Pa., have unveiled a plan to respond to those like Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who recently moved to renounce his U.S. citizenship, allegedly to avoid taxes on the profits he is expected to collect from the social networking company’s initial public offering.
Saverin, a partial owner of Facebook, has lived in Singapore since 2009 and renounced his U.S. citizenship in September. The move could help him save a reported $67 million in taxes since Singapore, unlike the U.S., has no capital gains tax. That amount could increase even further as Facebook’s stock price rises. The company went public last Friday, but barely rose above its offering price amid technical problems with the Nasdaq market.
The senators called Saverin’s move an outrage and described a plan to re-impose taxes on expatriates like Saverin even after they flee the United States and take up residence in a foreign country. Their plan would also bar individuals like Saverin from reentering the country so long as they continued to avoid paying their taxes in full.
“Mr. Saverin has decided to ‘defriend’ the United States of America just to avoid paying his taxes. We aren’t going to let him get away with it so easily,” Schumer said in a statement Thursday.“It’s infuriating to see someone sell out the country that welcomed him and kept him safe, educated him and helped him become a billionaire. This is a great American success story gone horribly wrong. We plan to put a stop to this tax avoidance scheme. There should be no financial gain from renouncing your country.”
”We simply cannot allow the ultra-wealthy to write their own rules,” said Casey.“Mr. Saverin has benefited greatly from being a citizen of the United States but he has chosen to cast it aside and leave U.S. taxpayers with the bill. Renouncing citizenship to simply avoid paying your fair share is an insult to middle class Americans and we will not accept it.”
Continued:
In case you haven't heard, the mildly rich are doing the same thing.....Adios...
Plainfield MoMs Ex Hubby

Clarks Summit, PA

#201583 May 21, 2012
Has anyone seen my dog biff? The ex wife was here last night giving me a reach around and now the dog is gone.

I think I need to call Cesear Milan the dog whisperer.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#201584 May 21, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>FO You stupid ignorant troll......You don't have sh*t and you know it....
Tsk, tsk, temper temper, Posey.

I am neither "stupid," "ignorant," or a "troll." I nailed you for what you are and the games you play. That's what makes you so angry. Oh, and no, I will not "FO."

Free Speech is my right just as it is your right to make an ass of yourself. Difference is you're too stupid to realize you're even doing so. Hey, I guess stupidity is even covered under our Constitution.
Im an Internet Gangsta

Clarks Summit, PA

#201585 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I am neither "stupid," "ignorant," or a "troll." I nailed you for what you are and the games you play. That's what makes you so angry. Oh, and no, I will not "FO."
Free Speech is my right just as it is your right to make an ass of yourself. Difference is you're too stupid to realize you're even doing so. Hey, I guess stupidity is even covered under our Constitution.
Posidorkium was born in a test tube mixed with poop!!

LMFAO!!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#201586 May 21, 2012
Teacher orders pupil not to 'disrespect the president'

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/teacher-bullies-...
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#201587 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Damn...somebody got told. Way to go Ms. Rose.
hispanic

Dallas, TX

#201588 May 21, 2012
Im an Internet Gangsta wrote:
<quoted text>
Posidorkium was born in a test tube mixed with poop!!
LMFAO!!
ROTFLMAO@Posi! Thats too funny!
Im an Internet Gangsta

Clarks Summit, PA

#201589 May 21, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
Teacher orders pupil not to 'disrespect the president'
Read more: http://times247.com/articles/teacher-bullies-...
I seen that on the news.

A lesson was missed here.

The teacher could have taught the students about freedom of speech instead of trampling on the kids freedoms like a Dictator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 3 min Delbert 140
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 120,492
Fauci: Ebola response system still needs improv... 15 min Le Duped 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Le Duped 158,537
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 21 min Le Duped 185
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 44 min commies are blue 16
House Dems fight to hold 9 districts Romney won 48 min Le Duped 31

US House of Representatives People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE