Romney, Boehner Message: It's Still The Economy (Not Gay Marriage), Stupid

May 10, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 302

House Speaker John Boehner speaks Thursday at his weekly news conference on Capitol Hill.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#213 May 19, 2012
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter stands alone as the most feckless fool the Democrats have proferred in recent history.
Carter is no match for you, fool of fools. The duncecap is still yours.

Location hidden

#214 May 19, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG that's loaded. Some things can't be unthought.
Seems you are loaded. But it's nothing a good barf can't fix.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#215 May 19, 2012
We the people are being prosecuted because the Obama is KING!!
spud

Bronx, NY

#216 May 19, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG that's loaded. Some things can't be unthought.
Well, lets put it this way. If they built the cage and had a Texas death match, I think she would smoke him. Mentally they are equals since both are lawyers who have given up their ability to practice law to avoid. embarrassing disbarrment procedures, which leads me to believe that both of them are disengenuous weasels. But lets keep that amongst ourselves for fear of riling some lib. weasels, OK?

Location hidden

#217 May 19, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
We the people are being prosecuted because the Obama is KING!!
Down on your knees! Oh, you're on them already. I just thought your hood was at half mast.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#218 May 19, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Well, lets put it this way. If they built the cage and had a Texas death match, I think she would smoke him. Mentally they are equals since both are lawyers who have given up their ability to practice law to avoid. embarrassing disbarrment procedures, which leads me to believe that both of them are disengenuous weasels. But lets keep that amongst ourselves for fear of riling some lib. weasels, OK?
I think we should telegraph it. obama is a weasel. A lying bastard weasel at that.

Las Vegas, NV

#219 May 19, 2012
I see the Senate voted Thursday to defeat obama's latest budget fiasco. 0-99 was the count. obama's last 3 budget votes total 0-616.

As shitty as GWB was, at least he could a handful of goofball republicans to vote for his junk.

Aren't you libs in the least bit embarrassed by this?

Well -- at least obama is gay.
Buck

Livonia, MI

#220 May 21, 2012
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter stands alone as the most feckless fool the Democrats have proferred in recent history.
You seem to forget that Carter was the Architect of the Camp David Peace Accords that still hold today.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#221 May 21, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
I see the Senate voted Thursday to defeat obama's latest budget fiasco. 0-99 was the count. obama's last 3 budget votes total 0-616.
As shitty as GWB was, at least he could a handful of goofball republicans to vote for his junk.
Aren't you libs in the least bit embarrassed by this?
Well -- at least obama is gay.
Propaganda puppy. It was the Republidork's hate-America budget that was defeated.

Senate Unanimously Rejects A Budget Offered By Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)

Location hidden

#222 May 21, 2012
The Senate defeated Jeff Sessions' budget. Jeff Session is a Republipox Senator who does not resemble the Blessed Handsome One Who Goes His Own Way in any particular.

God Republipox minions never get their propaganda points down correctly.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#223 May 21, 2012
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy's cool man, don't be a hater.

Las Vegas, NV

#224 May 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda puppy. It was the Republidork's hate-America budget that was defeated.
Senate Unanimously Rejects A Budget Offered By Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Who in sam hell is Jeff Sessions compared to the President of the United States? Get real lib.

obama = 0-616

And while at it, when was the last tie the Senate passed a budget?
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#225 May 21, 2012
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to forget that Carter was the Architect of the Camp David Peace Accords that still hold today.
Even a blind cat may find some catnip.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#226 May 21, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
Yeah, what's up w/that?

Las Vegas, NV

#227 May 22, 2012
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's up w/that?
I don't know -- Bush's fault perhaps.
spud

Bronx, NY

#228 May 22, 2012
Boehner solution is to lower taxes. But everyone knows that won't bring back the outsourced jobs or deport the job stealing illegal aliens. Boehner even goes as far as to stonewall bringing the SAVE Act up for a vote. His solution to creating jobs should get him laughed out of office. He's definately no friend of the American worker.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#229 May 22, 2012
Obama's solution to creating jobs should get him thrown out of office

Location hidden

#230 May 22, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in sam hell is Jeff Sessions compared to the President of the United States? Get real lib.
obama = 0-616
And while at it, when was the last tie the Senate passed a budget?
Vote out all Republicraps in 2012 and every election year thereafter and we will fix the USA.

Location hidden

#231 May 22, 2012
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's up w/that?
"Senate Unanimously Rejects A Budget Offered By Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)

...What happens is a Republican legislator presents a "budget proposal" that's designed to be a satirical presentation of an "Obama budget." Democrats don't vote for it, because they recognize that it bears no resemblance to their budgetary preferences."

Republicraps do childish stunts like this one in order to destroy the recovery, destroy the middle class and give billionaires and global corporations massive tax breaks.

Republicons are not serious about anything except TAXING and STEALING. They think the economy is an amusement and American families are for toying with.

Location hidden

#232 May 22, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Obama's solution to creating jobs should get him thrown out of office
So PizzaPizza Cain, your true love, gets voted in as POTUS?

He can't even beat anti-Christian, much-disliked Romputz. Your understanding of politics is horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 152,960
Hillary Clinton in Iowa stirs 2016 speculation 11 min kamanalo 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Kong_ 116,494
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 18 min barefoot2626 62
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 min SevenTee 55,846
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 20 min barefoot2626 39
Democratic Poll Shows Dead Heat in New Jersey Race 23 min radiofreeamerica 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US House of Representatives People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••