Romney, Boehner Message: It's Still The Economy (Not Gay Marriage), Stupid

May 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

House Speaker John Boehner speaks Thursday at his weekly news conference on Capitol Hill.

Comments
181 - 200 of 302 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2012

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter stands alone as the most feckless fool the Democrats have proferred in recent history.
Carter is no match for you, fool of fools. The duncecap is still yours.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG that's loaded. Some things can't be unthought.
Seems you are loaded. But it's nothing a good barf can't fix.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

We the people are being prosecuted because the Obama is KING!!
spud

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
May 19, 2012
 
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG that's loaded. Some things can't be unthought.
Well, lets put it this way. If they built the cage and had a Texas death match, I think she would smoke him. Mentally they are equals since both are lawyers who have given up their ability to practice law to avoid. embarrassing disbarrment procedures, which leads me to believe that both of them are disengenuous weasels. But lets keep that amongst ourselves for fear of riling some lib. weasels, OK?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
We the people are being prosecuted because the Obama is KING!!
Down on your knees! Oh, you're on them already. I just thought your hood was at half mast.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
May 19, 2012
 
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Well, lets put it this way. If they built the cage and had a Texas death match, I think she would smoke him. Mentally they are equals since both are lawyers who have given up their ability to practice law to avoid. embarrassing disbarrment procedures, which leads me to believe that both of them are disengenuous weasels. But lets keep that amongst ourselves for fear of riling some lib. weasels, OK?
I think we should telegraph it. obama is a weasel. A lying bastard weasel at that.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I see the Senate voted Thursday to defeat obama's latest budget fiasco. 0-99 was the count. obama's last 3 budget votes total 0-616.

As shitty as GWB was, at least he could a handful of goofball republicans to vote for his junk.

Aren't you libs in the least bit embarrassed by this?

Well -- at least obama is gay.
Buck

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
May 21, 2012
 
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter stands alone as the most feckless fool the Democrats have proferred in recent history.
You seem to forget that Carter was the Architect of the Camp David Peace Accords that still hold today.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
May 21, 2012
 
Here in Vegas wrote:
I see the Senate voted Thursday to defeat obama's latest budget fiasco. 0-99 was the count. obama's last 3 budget votes total 0-616.
As shitty as GWB was, at least he could a handful of goofball republicans to vote for his junk.
Aren't you libs in the least bit embarrassed by this?
Well -- at least obama is gay.
Propaganda puppy. It was the Republidork's hate-America budget that was defeated.

Senate Unanimously Rejects A Budget Offered By Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
May 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Senate defeated Jeff Sessions' budget. Jeff Session is a Republipox Senator who does not resemble the Blessed Handsome One Who Goes His Own Way in any particular.

God Republipox minions never get their propaganda points down correctly.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
May 21, 2012
 
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter stands alone as the most feckless fool the Democrats have proferred in recent history.
Jimmy's cool man, don't be a hater.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
May 21, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda puppy. It was the Republidork's hate-America budget that was defeated.
Senate Unanimously Rejects A Budget Offered By Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Who in sam hell is Jeff Sessions compared to the President of the United States? Get real lib.

obama = 0-616

And while at it, when was the last tie the Senate passed a budget?
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
May 21, 2012
 
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to forget that Carter was the Architect of the Camp David Peace Accords that still hold today.
Even a blind cat may find some catnip.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
May 21, 2012
 
Here in Vegas wrote:
I see the Senate voted Thursday to defeat obama's latest budget fiasco. 0-99 was the count. obama's last 3 budget votes total 0-616.
Yeah, what's up w/that?

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
May 22, 2012
 
Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's up w/that?
I don't know -- Bush's fault perhaps.
spud

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Boehner solution is to lower taxes. But everyone knows that won't bring back the outsourced jobs or deport the job stealing illegal aliens. Boehner even goes as far as to stonewall bringing the SAVE Act up for a vote. His solution to creating jobs should get him laughed out of office. He's definately no friend of the American worker.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama's solution to creating jobs should get him thrown out of office

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in sam hell is Jeff Sessions compared to the President of the United States? Get real lib.
obama = 0-616
And while at it, when was the last tie the Senate passed a budget?
Vote out all Republicraps in 2012 and every election year thereafter and we will fix the USA.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Kermudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's up w/that?
"Senate Unanimously Rejects A Budget Offered By Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)

...What happens is a Republican legislator presents a "budget proposal" that's designed to be a satirical presentation of an "Obama budget." Democrats don't vote for it, because they recognize that it bears no resemblance to their budgetary preferences."

Republicraps do childish stunts like this one in order to destroy the recovery, destroy the middle class and give billionaires and global corporations massive tax breaks.

Republicons are not serious about anything except TAXING and STEALING. They think the economy is an amusement and American families are for toying with.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
May 22, 2012
 
Vance1 wrote:
Obama's solution to creating jobs should get him thrown out of office
So PizzaPizza Cain, your true love, gets voted in as POTUS?

He can't even beat anti-Christian, much-disliked Romputz. Your understanding of politics is horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US House of Representatives Discussions

Search the US House of Representatives Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min wondering 113,129
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Nutz 146,971
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 21 min Equinsu Ocha 9,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Jeez 45,867
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Subliminal 52,875
Behavioral health building planned 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Unusual welfare spending 4 hr DTA-1 1
•••
•••