Feds To File Suit Over Ariz. Immigration Law

Jul 6, 2010 Full story: TheBostonChannel 5,184

The U.S. Justice Department is filing a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Arizona's new law targeting illegal immigrants, setting the stage for a clash between the federal government and state over the nation's toughest immigration crackdown.

Full Story
First Prev
of 260
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Only in America...with this president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democrats are Retarded

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#2 Jul 6, 2010
I hope the feds get counter sued by AZ and calif joins in to make it a class action suit.

It is despicable how Ovomit and his crooked supporters have throwm the border states
under the bus

Hang Ovomit

,,I,,ibturds

lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boycott Sanctuary Cities

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2010
I agree

lol

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#5 Jul 6, 2010
Dismayed wrote:
LOLOUODER!

Actually, it happened under Bush when the Justice Dept sued Illinois.

Oh wait, the Justice Department has sued States since the Justice Department has been around.

But idiots like you enjoy creating their own reality. So have fun genius...tell you other genius friends this is the first time the Justice Dept has taken a State to court. Its only happened under Obama.

I'm sure they will believe you. lol

Tell them 9/11 has happened under every President. They'll believe that too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Smokin Joe Obama

Anchorage, AK

#6 Jul 6, 2010
Stinkin' vile lousy libs will do ANYTHING to make sure America is flooded with minorities. White liberals who HATE their own race and skin color are the WORLDS WORSE RACIST.
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#7 Jul 6, 2010
Democrats are Retarded wrote:
I hope the feds get counter sued by AZ and calif joins in to make it a class action suit.
It is despicable how Ovomit and his crooked supporters have throwm the border states
under the bus
Hang Ovomit
,,I,,ibturds
lol
I'm thinking that AZ will read the Complaint filed by the Feds and respond with a cross-complaint in regards to lack of enforcement. In the end, the Federal Government will look like fools.
worst prez ever

Baldwin, WI

#8 Jul 6, 2010
arizona should ignore any attempt by this federal gov't in the el dumbo(because he ain't irish) desire to have OPEN BORDERS.. arizona has every rite to protect its borders, citizens and rite to self deterimination...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#9 Jul 6, 2010
Obama's race-ranting Rev. Wright rages on

'White folk done took this country'

By MAUREEN CALLAHAN
June 27, 2010

During a five-day seminar Wright taught last week in Chicago, he was back at it, claiming that whites and Jews are controlling the flow of worldwide information and oppressing blacks in Israel and America.

- "White folk done took this country," Wright said. "You're in their home, and they're gonna let you know it."

The course, advertised as focusing on politics and public policy in South Africa and America, was taught in a small, ground-floor room at the Chicago Theological Seminary, where Wright's voice echoed out an open window. The class was composed of about 15 to 20 students, mainly older African-American women who would arrive early and giddily linger during lunch breaks and after class, looking for the reverend's attention.(The course cost a little over $1,000 if taken for college credit and $300 if taken without.)

OLD PALS: The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, with President Obama before his election, still fans flames.

The absence of young people was telling: The lectures seemed ossified, relics of a pre-civil-rights America -- a point that Obama himself made during his famous speech on race in March 2008, prompted by the incendiary comments ("God damn America!") made by his former pastor and mentor.

"Not once in my conversations with him have I heard him talk about any ethnic group in derogatory terms, or treat whites with whom he interacted with anything but courtesy and respect," Obama said. Yeah SURE!

Yet during this course -- which was described as asking, "What is the response and public witness of persons of faith to ongoing developments in both countries?" -- Wright made many statements about what he believes are the true aims of whites and Jews.

- "You are not now, nor have you ever been, nor will you ever be a brother to white folk," he said. "And if you do not realize that, you are in serious trouble."

- He cited the writings of Bill Jones -- author of the book "Is God a White Racist?" -- as proof that white people cannot be trusted. "Bill said,'They just killed four of their own at Kent State. They'll step on you like a cockroach and keep on movin', cause you not a brother to them.' "

- Wright referred to Italians as "Mamma Luigi" and "pizzeria." He said the educational system in America is designed by whites to miseducate blacks "not by benign neglect but by malignant intent."

- He said Ethiopian Jews are despised by white Jews: "And now the Knesset [Israeli parliament] is meeting with European Jews, voting on whether or not these African Jews can get into [Israel]."

- The civil-rights movement, Wright said, was never about racial equality: "It was always about becoming white ... to master what [they] do."

- Martin Luther King, he said, was misguided for advocating nonviolence among his people, "born in the oven of America."

- "We probably have more African-Americans who've been brainwashed than we have South Africans who've been brainwashed," he said, and seemed to allude to President Obama twice: "Unfortunately, I got in trouble with a fella for saying this ... All your commentaries are written by oppressors."

At the mention of Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan -- whom Obama disavowed during the campaign -- black leaders "go cuttin' and duckin'," he said.

In March, Wright told The Washington Post that he expects to speak to Obama again, when "he is out of the White House."

Last June, he told a Virginia newspaper that the only reason he and the president were not speaking at the moment is that "them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/white_f...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#10 Jul 6, 2010
Bring it!!! and AZ will WIN and OHLambo will look bad.

Arizona passed the law after years of frustration over problems associated with illegal immigration, including drug trafficking and violent kidnappings. The state is the biggest gateway into the U.S. for illegal immigrants, and is home to an estimated 460,000 illegal immigrants.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 6, 2010
Dismayed wrote:
The Obama admin is also having Mexico join to suit so now you'll have a foreign gov suing a State with Federal gov leading the way.

Talk about Treason!

IMPEACH THE MAGGOT!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PSL

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Unbelievable that the Feds will sue for trying to enforce our laws. My God are they striving for lawlessness in this country. Are they trying to model our country after Mexico. Have they sold their souls to the Devil??
Billy Ringo

Forest Hill, MD

#14 Jul 6, 2010
Dances with Wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that AZ will read the Complaint filed by the Feds and respond with a cross-complaint in regards to lack of enforcement. In the end, the Federal Government will look like fools.
LOL - funny....... You're thinking.......???

Good one........

That ugly bitch gov of Aryanzona will be impeached.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kenyan born president

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jul 6, 2010
Sue a state that's trying to protect it's citizens ?? WOW. who voted for this fcktard?
kenyan

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jul 6, 2010
if it were white people trying to cross the border Obama would have sealed it up by now.
PARTISAN AHOLES SUCK

Scottsdale, AZ

#17 Jul 6, 2010
OneRyder wrote:
Tell them 9/11 has happened under every President. They'll believe that too.
Well, according to Bush's Communications Director, Dana Perino, 9/11 *did* happen during Clinton's presidency and that "there were no terrorist attacks on U.S. soil during the George W. Bush presidency." And Sean Hannity concurred.

http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action...

The frightwingers and teabaggers believe that, too.

You'd think someone who makes it all the way to the pinnacle of her career path like that would have been smarter than the carpet they walked on.
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#18 Jul 6, 2010
kenyan born president wrote:
Sue a state that's trying to protect it's citizens ?? WOW. who voted for this fcktard?
I can proudly state that I didn't vote for this fcktard. I'm not too proud that I was forced to vote for McAmnesty, but he was the lesser of two evils.
obammyswhoremamy

Placitas, NM

#19 Jul 6, 2010
The nice thing beyond watching the regime get bitchhslapped by Arizona is that given their argument,after this is thrown out, they will have set the precedent for sates to preempt government edicts be it how they enforce existing federal laws or whether they are beholden to them in the first place as is the case with obammy's commiecare. The AG like obama, seems to have the iQ of a flea and is obviously another quota loser.

“MEOW!!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Friends forever!

#20 Jul 6, 2010
obammyswhoremamy

Placitas, NM

#21 Jul 6, 2010
kenyan born president wrote:
... Why other commie fcktards of course; they're the the ones hurriedly trying to scrape off their obamaturrd bumper stickers before they get run off the road into a ditch by an American
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#22 Jul 6, 2010
This administration is nothing but a bunch of Muslim terrorists hellbent on destroying this country from within. Nov 2010 can't get here soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 260
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Sarah Palin save Pat Roberts in tight Kansa... 4 min scirocco 44
Jeb Bush talks education for Arkansas GOP hopeful 5 min Le Duped 7
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Aura Mytha 117,397
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 8 min Go Blue Forever 38
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min Really 11,166
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,457
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min litesong 47,022

US House of Representatives People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE