McCain blasts 'Game Change'

Mar 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

John McCain is giving Game Change a thumbs down, though the 2008 Republican presidential nominee said he didn't watch the film's debut last night on HBO.

Comments
1 - 20 of 560 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2012
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

13

12

11

It the job of Hollyweird to misrepresent GOP politics. They are experts at pandering to the far left as they ARE the far left. They hate middle America. Anyone who takes them seriously is a fool.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I watched it. It didn't paint the GOP in a negative light. It actually made me sympathetic to what Palin had to go through. I still don't agree with her and wouldn't vote for her....but I understood where she was coming from.

Since: Aug 09

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

McCain - news flash: nobody's listening to you anymore.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The GOP great mind should produce a music video, to the song 'She Bangs'.
Many of the images over the lyric,'Me Lies', are self explanatory.
BHO hugs Israel.
BHO visits foundry.
BHO takes vacation or goes golfing.
There are a million images on youtube, but get them before they are cleaned by a Czar.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It also reminded me why McCain was a good guy.
ridiculous

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
I watched it. It didn't paint the GOP in a negative light. It actually made me sympathetic to what Palin had to go through. I still don't agree with her and wouldn't vote for her....but I understood where she was coming from.
There is another film called "Undeafted" which uses real clips of the left in their own words going after her. The producer states that it is truly unbelievable when bundled together the fire storm this woman endured. He also stated he had to leave out certain clips because it had to be G rated
Yup

Reading, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

John McCain didn't even watch the movie, but he gave it a "thumbs down"? What a m o r o n.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another film called "Undeafted" which uses real clips of the left in their own words going after her. The producer states that it is truly unbelievable when bundled together the fire storm this woman endured. He also stated he had to leave out certain clips because it had to be G rated
Yeah but she contributed to the vitrol that plagues our politics today of cries of socialist, terrorist, kenyan, etc. that i'm not sympathetic to her about since she contributed to it.

I'm more sympathetic to the fact that she was not ready to hit the national stage especially on foreign policies. And the information overload to prepare her for that could make anyone not mentally put together for an interview (e.g. with Katie Couric). I know I've had to put on speeches before with only 2 hours of sleep and gone blank. An then she pulled herself together for the VP debate. I can respect that about her. I don't respect her accusations of our President as a terrorist. And McCain stepping in to tone down that rhetoric reminded me why McCain was a good guy. It was an interesting movie if you go in with an open mind. It didn't make me become more left or more right. It was an interesting movie showing the background of how a campaign is run and despite the outcome.
ridiculous

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but she contributed to the vitrol that plagues our politics today of cries of socialist, terrorist, kenyan, etc. that i'm not sympathetic to her about since she contributed to it.
I'm more sympathetic to the fact that she was not ready to hit the national stage especially on foreign policies. And the information overload to prepare her for that could make anyone not mentally put together for an interview (e.g. with Katie Couric). I know I've had to put on speeches before with only 2 hours of sleep and gone blank. An then she pulled herself together for the VP debate. I can respect that about her. I don't respect her accusations of our President as a terrorist. And McCain stepping in to tone down that rhetoric reminded me why McCain was a good guy. It was an interesting movie if you go in with an open mind. It didn't make me become more left or more right. It was an interesting movie showing the background of how a campaign is run and despite the outcome.
No, the misogynistic comments made about her and the attacks against her baby cannot be so easily dismissed.
Yup

Reading, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Rush Limpd!ck is a dirty, rotten, filthy, nasty, disgusting, worthless, i d i otic, ignorant, hypocritical, obnoxious, hateful, bigoted, UNAMERICAN, POS s c u mbag pig....just like each and every one of his devoted fans....just like Sarah "The Pig" Palin....and just like every single POS right wing nutjob.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

I thoroughly enjoy Game Change, but after the movie, a very sinking feeling came over me as I realized just how close Sarah Palin came to the Presidency. The scariest part was the fact that her faith superseded any logic as she clearly knew that she wasn’t qualified or intelligent enough to be President. But it also shows you that John McCain didn’t put “Country First”, he put his desire to win the Presidency over the well being of this nation.

The movie also proved what we already knew… Palin was a pain in the ass idiot packaged in expensive clothes and packed-on makeup. Thank God we prevented her from destroying this great nation.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the misogynistic comments made about her and the attacks against her baby cannot be so easily dismissed.
I really don't recall President Obama making misogynistic comments about her and attacked here baby. I could be wrong.

I know their supporters were attacking them in equal vitriolic remarks though. So tit for tat. Easily dismissed.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

zZaius wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Liberals often have reading comprehension issues and a terrible case of ADD. That is why this one believes this is a thread about Mr. Limbaugh.
That sad part is his anger is directed at anyone who feels he should earn a living and not live of welfare programs.....yup.
LMAO, you must be new here. you should see the Le Jimbo posts.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

zZaius wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Now the destruction of the nation is fully on the progressives and the person to fix it will be remembered fondly as President Reagan is while President Obama gets a spot in the history books just under Jimmy Carter.
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
You should have listened to the other Reagan and said NO TO DRUGS!
Joe the hook

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I thoroughly enjoy Game Change, but after the movie, a very sinking feeling came over me as I realized just how close Sarah Palin came to the Presidency. The scariest part was the fact that her faith superseded any logic as she clearly knew that she wasn’t qualified or intelligent enough to be President. But it also shows you that John McCain didn’t put “Country First”, he put his desire to win the Presidency over the well being of this nation.
The movie also proved what we already knew… Palin was a pain in the ass idiot packaged in expensive clothes and packed-on makeup. Thank God we prevented her from destroying this great nation.
Continue giving BO his head job now gay boy.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Yup wrote:
John McCain didn't even watch the movie, but he gave it a "thumbs down"? What a m o r o n.
Hell he didn't even bother to have the Wonder Woman From Wassila vetted,what makes you think he'd watch a movie about the greatest political blunder in recent history that he was responsible for!

He's never operated with any concern about facts....why should he now?
Joe the hook

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Yup wrote:
My Mom is a dirty, rotten, filthy, nasty, disgusting, worthless, i d i otic, ignorant, hypocritical, obnoxious, hateful, bigoted, UNAMERICAN, POS s c u mbag pig....just like each and every one of my famiy....un like Sarah "Hot" Palin....I am one sick POS.
Agreed so GFY and stay lost.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell he didn't even bother to have the Wonder Woman From Wassila vetted,what makes you think he'd watch a movie about the greatest political blunder in recent history that he was responsible for!
He's never operated with any concern about facts....why should he now?
That's why I found this movie so interesting. It really gave you insight into the campaign and how decisions were made and how things all fell into place. Hindsight is 20/20. From McCain's perspective he relied on his team to properly vet Palin and they touched upon that - it was interesting to see how that fell through the cracks.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Yup wrote:
John McCain didn't even watch the movie, but he gave it a "thumbs down"? What a m o r o n.
oops........hint the bs still isn't working.

SHOCK POLL: ROMNEY 48% OBAMA 43%...

POLL: OBAMA LOSES TO SANTORUM, TOO...

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I thoroughly enjoy Game Change, but after the movie, a very sinking feeling came over me as I realized just how close Sarah Palin came to the Presidency. The scariest part was the fact that her faith superseded any logic as she clearly knew that she wasn’t qualified or intelligent enough to be President. But it also shows you that John McCain didn’t put “Country First”, he put his desire to win the Presidency over the well being of this nation.
The movie also proved what we already knew… Palin was a pain in the ass idiot packaged in expensive clothes and packed-on makeup. Thank God we prevented her from destroying this great nation.
You got that right! But a sexy MILF goes far with the Viagra powered old white men that make up the GOP. The big tits and the winks were worth 5 points

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••