Quinn: Not sure of his support of gay marriage

Feb 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis

In this May 2010 file photo, Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn speaks at the 48th Annual Governor's Prayer Breakfast in Springfield, Ill.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

I am well aware of it. You may wish to reevaluate your typically snobby post
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to google "Obama" and "birth" as well. You might learn his nationality.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm voting for Santorum- in the Michigan primary anyways! Santorum actually leads Romney in Michigan. Not good for Romney considering Romney's daddy was Gov of Michigan.
So I'll be voting for Santorum just to keep the GOP primary in chaos.
Consider who Pres. Obama would LIKE to campaign against ... THEN vote.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I think having santorum on the Republican side of the ballot could bode very well in Maine. And probably Washington as well.
That would be sweet, but we'll probably have to deal with Romney instead. That should still be enough.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider who Pres. Obama would LIKE to campaign against ... THEN vote.
That would be Santorum or Gingrich.
No Equality

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

I hope he does not surrender to the gay agenda.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

No Equality wrote:
We can't be stopped. Gov Quinn will fully support marriage equality, though probably not until he is re-elected this Nov. The Dems have nearly 2/3rd majorities in both houses in Illinois. It's a done deal by the end of 2013 at the latest.
Mitt s Baptized Dead Jew

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

No Equality wrote:
It's apparent he's not a hater whatever he decides at whatever time, so your hopes are already dashed, you lying bigot.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Honest AbeL wrote:
I am well aware of it. You may wish to reevaluate your typically snobby post
<quoted text>
You're the a-hole who referred to the Kenyan POTUS. So you'd better start googling, The US has never had a foreigner as President. Just a quick civics lesson for a complete idiot.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the a-hole who referred to the Kenyan POTUS. So you'd better start googling, The US has never had a foreigner as President. Just a quick civics lesson for a complete idiot.
Yes, we have ! The first several Presidents were subjects of teh British crown. They swore allegiance to Britain at one time.

And The Obamaniac is certainly not an American.

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we have ! The first several Presidents were subjects of teh British crown. They swore allegiance to Britain at one time.
And The Obamaniac is certainly not an American.
You know full well that the first several Presidents were born within the thirteen original colonies. And you know that Obama was born in the United States of a woman who was also born in the United States.

You and Dishonest Unable just make yourselves look childish when you carry on these games. Now go to your rooms and come back when you can converse like adults.
Mitt s Baptized Dead Jew

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You know full well that the first several Presidents were born within the thirteen original colonies....
There was absolutely no need to reply directly to the racist pedo's insane post.

It will just take over the thread if you keep replying to it.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You know full well that the first several Presidents were born within the thirteen original colonies. And you know that Obama was born in the United States of a woman who was also born in the United States.
You and Dishonest Unable just make yourselves look childish when you carry on these games. Now go to your rooms and come back when you can converse like adults.
How do I "KNOW" that The Obamaniac was born in the U.S.??? Because you and the liberal press say so ?!

The same liberal press who said JFK was full of "vigor" when he was actually a drug addict ???

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Back on the topic of marriage equality-

In addition to Illinios, Rhode Island is going to introduce a marriage equality bill again this week. Hopefully this time they can push it through.

Hawaii is also considering a bill this year or next.

Colorado is working on a civil unions bill, but of course the GOP is opposing it as usual- so much for just "protecting marriage".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

You are an idiot. Learn a little bit more and get back to me. Just as I am German even though born here he is Kenyan by descent. Sorry stupid but your understanding of the world is extremely limited. EVERY president was a foreigner. Just a quick lesson but even those people considered to be native Americans where foreigners.
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Honest AbeL wrote:
You are an idiot. Learn a little bit more and get back to me. Just as I am German even though born here he is Kenyan by descent. Sorry stupid but your understanding of the world is extremely limited. EVERY president was a foreigner. Just a quick lesson but even those people considered to be native Americans where foreigners.
<quoted text>
So, his mother's contribution doesn't matter in your racist, misogynist playbook? Perhaps if you'd said half-Kenyan, you'd be right. But you were using it as an epithet, not a reference to his heritage.

And now you're trying to spin it. If you were any kind of a man, you'd be proud of your drivel, or admit when you transgressed.

But what does one expect from someone who chooses an icon and a nickname to cover up the shame they have for their own shortcomings.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

So the trolls Honest Abel & FaFoxy Frank/Fred/Daniel have taken over yet another topic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Sorry stupid but your attempt to portray me as a racist and misogynist is pathetic and almost on a grade school mental level. You are pathetic and have nothing to add which is why you attempt these personal attacks. Try again idiot
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, his mother's contribution doesn't matter in your racist, misogynist playbook? Perhaps if you'd said half-Kenyan, you'd be right. But you were using it as an epithet, not a reference to his heritage.
And now you're trying to spin it. If you were any kind of a man, you'd be proud of your drivel, or admit when you transgressed.
But what does one expect from someone who chooses an icon and a nickname to cover up the shame they have for their own shortcomings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••