Gay marriage is close to legal in Maryland

Feb 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times-Picayune

Gay marriage is all but legalized in Maryland after the legislature gave its final OK Thursday to the law that's being sent to Gov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

this should not be approved!!1
disgusting!!!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

krizhel wrote:
this should not be approved!!1
disgusting!!!!!
Gay marriage has been around a while now
.
We have 10-year-olds who have never known a world without gay marriage; so its no big deal for younger generations
.
The quest for marriage equality by Gay couples has absolutely nothing to do with heterosexual couples. Nothing has changed for the hets. Nothing has happened to “traditional marriage.”
.
People who are straight have continued to date, get engaged, marry and build lives and families together as they always have. None of that has changed by allowing Gay couples to do the same
.
This is really not any sort of a “sea change” for marriage, since the only difference between Gay and Straight couples is the gender of the two persons in the relationship; a detail so irrevelant its not recorded on marriage licenses

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 27, 2012
 
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage has been around a while now
.
We have 10-year-olds who have never known a world without gay marriage; so its no big deal for younger generations
.
The quest for marriage equality by Gay couples has absolutely nothing to do with heterosexual couples. Nothing has changed for the hets. Nothing has happened to “traditional marriage.”
.
People who are straight have continued to date, get engaged, marry and build lives and families together as they always have. None of that has changed by allowing Gay couples to do the same
.
This is really not any sort of a “sea change” for marriage, since the only difference between Gay and Straight couples is the gender of the two persons in the relationship; a detail so irrevelant its not recorded on marriage licenses
NO!!! for this will b e a great threat to humanity and this is against the commandments of God!!

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2012
 
krizhel wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!! for this will b e a great threat to humanity and this is against the commandments of God!!
Which commandment is that ? The 53rd ???
Beauty Queen

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 27, 2012
 
krizhel wrote:
!!!!!
YAWN....

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 27, 2012
 
krizhel wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!! for this will b e a great threat to humanity and this is against the commandments of God!!
If that were true, Dear, God would not have made so many wonderful gay people, and certainly would never have sent them soulmates and blessed their families.

That He did, and He does, proves you wrong.

Why would you ever believe that love and family are "against the commandments of God"? What kind of god would that be? And who would follow such a one?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 2, 2012
 
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, Dear, God would not have made so many wonderful gay people, and certainly would never have sent them soulmates and blessed their families.
That He did, and He does, proves you wrong.
Why would you ever believe that love and family are "against the commandments of God"? What kind of god would that be? And who would follow such a one?
hahahah... indeed the world is really now brutally accepting satan's way of living! rediculous!!! so pathetic and pitiful:(

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 2, 2012
 
krizhel wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!! for this will b e a great threat to humanity and this is against the commandments of God!!
Love and famiy life is a "threat to humanity"?

If God had a problem with gay folks, he would not keep creating us, and blessing us with soulmates, beautiful children, and productive lives.

Marriage, love, and family can NEVER be against God's will. He orchestrated it, after all.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 2, 2012
 
krizhel wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah... indeed the world is really now brutally accepting satan's way of living! rediculous!!! so pathetic and pitiful:(
My Dear, love, marriage, and family life are not Satan's playground.

Ignorance and bigotry are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••