Al Gore: Keith Olbermann committed to Current TV

Jan 13, 2012 Full story: Deseret News 16

Former Vice President Al Gore on Friday described Current TV as the "consistent" liberal TV network compared with MSNBC, and said it will keep Keith Olbermann in the fold.

Full Story
Dave

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Committed? Isn't that what the term is for putting someone into a psyche ward? This is good news for Obie as he needs all the help he can get.
bailout my duck

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Jan 13, 2012
stirring crap on camera whos paying?
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Two nitwits...mad dog doberman..and chicken little Gore.... THEIR VIEWERSHIP IS UP To 16 NOW.On Park Benchres.and One Polar Bear!!...A waste!..BUT Gores ego HAS NO BOUNDS.As his Pockets have no limits!!..That WHOLE NETWORK OF Gores IS A flop....A factory FOR THE loons,AND UNBRIDLED hate AND insanity....By One Crazy LOONY BRAIN DAMAGED JERK!!....NO BODY WATCHES THEM!!They STINK to High Heaven!
debts collectin

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Jan 13, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
Two nitwits...mad dog doberman..and chicken little Gore.... THEIR VIEWERSHIP IS UP To 16 NOW.On Park Benchres.and One Polar Bear!!...A waste!..BUT Gores ego HAS NO BOUNDS.As his Pockets have no limits!!..That WHOLE NETWORK OF Gores IS A flop....A factory FOR THE loons,AND UNBRIDLED hate AND insanity....By One Crazy LOONY BRAIN DAMAGED JERK!!....NO BODY WATCHES THEM!!They STINK to High Heaven!
yah ;-00000
debts collectin

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Jan 13, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
stirring crap on camera whos paying?
don't ask don't tell!!!! ;-000h and no ?:)
Osama Obama Sucks

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Two hole cards to flop!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 14, 2012
What a great idea from Mr. Gore. Keep
Olbermann out of the public eye and on a
station that nobody watches.
Liberal Patriot

Mililani, HI

#9 Jan 14, 2012
MSNBC is now majority owned by Comcast, so like CNN, Fox, and the rest of mainstream American television, they only cover what Wall Street Corporations want them to cover. Coverage of the detainment provisions of the #NDAA and the far reaching censorship powers/corporate control of the internet via #SOPA get little if any coverage on the major networks. Wouldn't want the American people to be informed about something that benefits their corporate masters.
celticwarriors

Seminole, FL

#10 Jan 14, 2012
Current TV is vital to keeping Americans informed without corporate censorship. They shine the light on what's really going on along with "Democracy Now" with Amy Goodman, and Thom Hartmann on Free Speech TV. We love Keith's show.Keep it up!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 15, 2012
celticwarriors wrote:
Current TV is vital to keeping Americans informed without corporate censorship. They shine the light on what's really going on along with "Democracy Now" with Amy Goodman, and Thom Hartmann on Free Speech TV. We love Keith's show.Keep it up!
Do you seriously believe this? The problem, in my view, is
that there is never anybody on these liberal stations
with an opposing view. When only people with the same views as
Olbermann are interviewed, the program is skewed. MSNBC has
not changed its stripes since a new conservative owner assumed
ownership. Quite the contrary. Reverend Sharpton flaps away
every night and rails against a candidate because of his wealth. Does he attack Mr. Gore for the billions he has made off the back of Global warming, and his use of a B52 to drive around town? Hipocritical? You betcha. What they need are opposing views
so that Americans are kept informed.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2012
Liberal Patriot wrote:
MSNBC is now majority owned by Comcast, so like CNN, Fox, and the rest of mainstream American television, they only cover what Wall Street Corporations want them to cover. Coverage of the detainment provisions of the #NDAA and the far reaching censorship powers/corporate control of the internet via #SOPA get little if any coverage on the major networks. Wouldn't want the American people to be informed about something that benefits their corporate masters.
You think that MSNBC is controlled by corporate masters?
Reverend Sharpton? I don't think so. The problem is that
people with opposing views rarely appear on these shows,
leaving the American people sadly misinformed. Only those who
agree are interviewed. Makes for a boring show, and possibly
much misinformation.
celticwarriors

Seminole, FL

#13 Jan 15, 2012
bobob wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that MSNBC is controlled by corporate masters?
Reverend Sharpton? I don't think so. The problem is that
people with opposing views rarely appear on these shows,
leaving the American people sadly misinformed. Only those who
agree are interviewed. Makes for a boring show, and possibly
much misinformation.
Truths and facts are not debatable. Only opinions have sides.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2012
celticwarriors wrote:
<quoted text> Truths and facts are not debatable. Only opinions have sides.
I am not talking about truth and facts. I am talking about the
interpretation of those truth and facts, and this is where
Olbermann, Reverend Sharpton, Hannity, Limbaugh, etc fall
short. Olbermann"s show is not about truth and facts. It is
about his skewed interpretation of them.
celticwarriors

Seminole, FL

#15 Jan 19, 2012
bobob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not talking about truth and facts. I am talking about the
interpretation of those truth and facts, and this is where
Olbermann, Reverend Sharpton, Hannity, Limbaugh, etc fall
short. Olbermann"s show is not about truth and facts. It is
about his skewed interpretation of them.
Your statement is only an opinion.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 20, 2012
celticwarriors wrote:
<quoted text> Your statement is only an opinion.
True, and their statements are also nothing but opinions. This
is why we need divergent views on these shows.
Your point is well taken.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#17 Jan 22, 2012
["Neut" is here to remind us exactly what Bush was all about. Kissing Netanyahu's ass, while appeasing the Rapture Republicans is a neocon speciality. Gingrich steered Reagan's bankrupt policies through the Congress, while fixating on Monica Lewinski's stained dress. He locked the Congress up over Clinton's sexual deviancies, while ignoring the mess that Bill and Hillary were making with his Bosnian Islamists that he recruited from the Afghan veterans, otherwise known as "al-Qaeda." He, more than anyone else, can be said to have "fiddled" while Clinton created the force of international terrorist mercenaries who helped lead us into the perpetual terror war. It has been American bipartisan policy to unleash Islamist terrorists upon the rest of the world, as seen in the wave of Islamists which we have helped empower in the Middle East. The zombie Republicans have arisen from the dead to impersonate American statesmen, who all speak with the same voice, uttering the same seductive promises to save America from Obama, knowing full well that every word they speak is a lie.]

Gingrich and company share their Middle East delusions
James Zogby

On Wednesday, six Republican candidates for president appeared before the Republican Jewish Coalition to campaign for Christian votes. There are Jewish Republicans, to be sure, but not enough to make a difference in this primary contest. No, the real prize that drew the candidates to the event were the 40 per cent of GOP primary voters who identify themselves as “born-again” Christians. Many of them fervently believe that Israel can do no wrong and that it is their religious duty to support any and all Israeli policies as a prerequisite to hasten the “Day of Judgment”
http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/201 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Granholm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocker Nugent hijacks attention in race for Tex... (Feb '14) Feb '14 2ndAmRight 17
Finley: From one Bubba to another (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pete 1
Restoring 13th check hurts retirees in long-run (Oct '13) Oct '13 Pete 2
Reaction from Livonia: Kwame Kilpatrick verdict... (Mar '13) Oct '13 Jim Parsons 8
Michigan's Snyder Made Tough Decisions, Now Fac... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Phil 1
Michigan filmmakers breathe new life into small... (Jun '13) Jun '13 James Christman 2
Obamas Under Fire for 'Personal Responsibility ... (May '13) May '13 Sunshine 1
•••

Jennifer Granholm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••