Thorns to Ed Rendell for harassing Mitt Romney

Jun 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tony Phyrillas

From the editorial page of The Pottstown Mercury: THORNS to former Gov. Ed Rendell for leading a busload of Democratic political activists in a protest rally last weekend at a Wawa in Quakertown where Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney was planning to stop on a bus tour of Pennsylvania.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2012
frank

Emmaus, PA

#1 Jun 23, 2012
I believe the opposite.is true. Nevertheless agree that enouhh with the bully tactics.
Snowman

Lansdale, PA

#2 Jun 27, 2012
frank wrote:
I believe the opposite.is true. Nevertheless agree that enouhh with the bully tactics.
Romney was scared away! I wonder what he would do with the World Nuke Nuts! Run to the next WAWA?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Rendell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly history may hold Democratic convention edge Aug 12 Billy Ringo 2
Harrisburg: Where little gets done, and no one ... Jul '14 lady 2
Why This Catholic, Anti-Gay Marriage Governor G... May '14 Holy Silicon Wafer 44
Corbett order allows drilling below public lands May '14 lady 2
Politically Uncorrected | Election Day is candi... May '14 lady 2
IUPolitique: Allentown's Pawlowski drops out of... (Feb '14) Feb '14 silly rabbit 11
York County Bon-Ton exec gives $1 million to To... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Johnnomads 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ed Rendell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••