Gun Control Measures Disappearing in New York

Apr 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmmoLand

The New York state budget was signed today by Governor Andrew Cuomo, and it eliminated CoBIS , the costly state ballistic identification database that wasted millions of taxpayer dollars while failing to solve a single crime!A The final budget bill also struck a microstamping provision that had been included in an earlier Assembly version of the ... (more)

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Now if they get rid of the draconian permit process and stop infringing our rights they will have done something.
Critical Thinker

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Have Seen It Before wrote:
Now if they get rid of the draconian permit process and stop infringing our rights they will have done something.
One step at a time. We didn't get here yesterday, and we won't get back to where we need to be by tomorrow either. You have to remember that the state keeps electing communists to the public office.
American

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Don't vote for them or anyone like them into any office. When I say anyone I mean from dog catcher to president.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

This sounds like it was a ploy to expedite the lining of one’s pockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••