Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,798

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Leader of the Pack

AOL

#35375 Sep 2, 2012
KiMare needs to open his eyes, he and people like him are the problem not the solution! He has no business working with families and children - His attitudes are capable of causing great harm.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#35376 Sep 2, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And if Ki-mare is truly a chimera, as I thought was mentioned at same point, that isn't he/she denying their child one parent of a single gender?
Even Ki-mare knows that's not how it works.
Word. There are "redundant" body parts (Kimare's words) in zher/zhis marriage.
Leader of the Pack

AOL

#35377 Sep 2, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Word. There are "redundant" body parts (Kimare's words) in zher/zhis marriage.
yep, so who is he to pass judgement on any one else?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35378 Sep 2, 2012
Dick Face Durbin wrote:
You mist they main Homo profession crying and winning <quoted text>
um... winning what? do they all hit the lottery, or do they always win on game night at their local church of our lady of bingo?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35379 Sep 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
One of my favorite parts of Romney's acceptance speech was his memory of all their children climbing into their mom and dad's bed in the morning.
A child in a gay house will ALWAYS be missing one gender and one parent. Do you think the child will recognize the difference?
Smirk.
are you saying that children climb into their parents' beds to check out how many hoo-hahs are present? how about vaginas? do they look to make sure that there is a vagina AND a penis?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35380 Sep 2, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any child raised by same-sex parents if the objection to two moms, or two dads, was from internal or external sources. Their "norm" becomes an issue only when questioned by others.
Times are a-changin', and you're out of touch. I teach in a school of 1,200 kids and there's backlash on children with same-sex parents. My own children (who attended a small, rural high school) were NEVER shunned because of my homosexuality. In fact, there was a cache to having gay parents. Eventually, that novelty will fade when gay couples with children becomes more prevalent.
They just ignored mother's day, right? Were never around a normal family seeing a mother' touch and presence.

You can tell me that's chocolate pudding all you want, I know shit when I hear it.

It angers and repulses me to hear that being perpetrated on a child. You perfectly portray the perversion denial leads to.

Sad.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35381 Sep 2, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Children simply don't care, unless taught to by someone like you.
Children have no issue knowing who loves them, and who their parents are. Few well raised, well adjusted, and well loved children spend a great deal of time wishing they had other parents.
Why in the world would they?
See above, then look in a mirror.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#35382 Sep 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See above, then look in a mirror.
You are being silly again, since you do not know me, and have never met my children.

Come on, tell me what my kid's grade point averages are? Tell me what their hobbies are? Tell me about their extended family and their friends?

Since you say you can see through walls and view complete strangers lives and tell just how adjusted their children are, let's see you prove it.

Geesh. Why are bigots always so darn irrational?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35383 Sep 2, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being silly again, since you do not know me, and have never met my children.
Come on, tell me what my kid's grade point averages are? Tell me what their hobbies are? Tell me about their extended family and their friends?
Since you say you can see through walls and view complete strangers lives and tell just how adjusted their children are, let's see you prove it.
Geesh. Why are bigots always so darn irrational?
If your children are in a gay house, there is nothing I said that is not accurate.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#35384 Sep 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It angers and repulses me to hear that being perpetrated on a child. You perfectly portray the perversion denial leads to.
Sad.
70% of people ages 18 - 30 favor gay marriage.

Your generation will be dead soon, so you'll get over your repulsion.
ELH

Portland, OR

#35385 Sep 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a penis, a vagina and three nipples
You claim to have a vagina so your (imaginary) wife must be a lesbian. How did your (imaginary) children turn out?
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

#35386 Sep 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
It angers and repulses me to hear that being perpetrated on a child.
No it doesn't. The only reason you are posting is becasue your life's dream is becoming the TOPIX 2013 Troll of the Year!
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

#35387 Sep 2, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying that children climb into their parents' beds to check out how many hoo-hahs are present? how about vaginas? do they look to make sure that there is a vagina AND a penis?
In KiMare's house kids would be in for quite a suprise since she/he claims to sport both a penis and a vagina...

yes I know that the likelihood of an intact hermophrodye is almost nil but this is TOPIX!
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

#35388 Sep 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
...
A child in a gay house will ALWAYS be missing one gender and one parent. Do you think the child will recognize the difference?
How would you kids 'recognize' this in your bed unless you are naked? Is that how your (alleged) kids found out that they had a mommy and what ever the f*ck YOU are instead of a mommy and a daddy?

If it messed them up for life, the problem wasn't what's between your legs. The problem is what isn't in you heart.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35389 Sep 3, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
70% of people ages 18 - 30 favor gay marriage.
Your generation will be dead soon, so you'll get over your repulsion.
But your children will catch it when they understand.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35390 Sep 3, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you kids 'recognize' this in your bed unless you are naked? Is that how your (alleged) kids found out that they had a mommy and what ever the f*ck YOU are instead of a mommy and a daddy?
If it messed them up for life, the problem wasn't what's between your legs. The problem is what isn't in you heart.
Your comprehension is slipping Dr.

Any child knows the difference between a gay couple and a straight.

Especially if one couple is mom and dad.

Or isn't.
Hah

Garden City, MO

#35391 Sep 3, 2012
KarmasGonnaGetcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Margret looked great in Carnal Knowledge, showing her big ol' titties and nice luscious booty!
<smirk>
<sneer>
<audible fart>
Finally, something on this thread that makes sense!

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#35392 Sep 3, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But your children will catch it when they understand.
The only thing the repulses my 3 adult children is narrow-minded ashpoles like yourself. That, and trolls.

You're 2 for 2, schmister munt.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35394 Sep 3, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing the repulses my 3 adult children is narrow-minded ashpoles like yourself. That, and trolls.
You're 2 for 2, schmister munt.
My wife and I have fostered for thirty five years. I have worked with marriage and family professionally for longer. On every level of human relationship you are a diabolical AH. if there is anything that motivates me on here, it is protecting children. You are trying to justify using children to make a case for gay unions. That is deviant perversity of the worst kind. It is not just the sexual abuse of a pedophile, it is the abuse of the most fundamental human identities.

I have worked with adoptive, step, foster and single parents. All alternatives to a broken natural family. You make the sick assertion that a duplicate gendered couple with one parent absent is normal. You don't come close. You are always missing one gender and at least one parent. Every child recognizes and misses those losses.

No gay twirl changes those things.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#35395 Sep 3, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife and I have fostered for thirty five years. I have worked with marriage and family professionally for longer. On every level of human relationship you are a diabolical AH. if there is anything that motivates me on here, it is protecting children. You are trying to justify using children to make a case for gay unions. That is deviant perversity of the worst kind. It is not just the sexual abuse of a pedophile, it is the abuse of the most fundamental human identities.
I have worked with adoptive, step, foster and single parents. All alternatives to a broken natural family. You make the sick assertion that a duplicate gendered couple with one parent absent is normal. You don't come close. You are always missing one gender and at least one parent. Every child recognizes and misses those losses.
No gay twirl changes those things.
And my gay twin has fostered many children from "natural" families. You know; the ones with a penis and a vagina. Your indignation about protecting children is merely a ruse to support your hatred and your trolling. The fact that you reference pedophilia is proof of this.

Having two sets of genitalia doesn't make you a super-parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NJ Gov. Chris Christie visiting South Carolina 12 min Go Blue Forever 5
Gov. Susana Martinez reports $3.8M in campaign 17 min Swedenforever 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min HOG_ the Hand of God 116,536
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 39 min grave digger 2,631
Average El Paso Border Patrol agent apprehended... 2 hr The eyes of Texas 6
McCulloch, Knowles and Nixon Do Not Have the Be... 3 hr Joe 1
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 hr Victim of Diversity 463
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Governors People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••