Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,524)

Showing posts 30,461 - 30,480 of46,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

KiMare wrote:
One of my favorite parts of Romney's acceptance speech was his memory of all their children climbing into their mom and dad's bed in the morning.
A child in a gay house will ALWAYS be missing one gender and one parent. Do you think the child will recognize the difference?
Smirk.
Still touting your sad, pathetic "one penis, one vagina" mantra, eh?
No, a child in a loving home won't notice that their home is different UNTIL some ashpole like you makes a point of telling them. And you will, because that's the kind of munt that you are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a child in a loving home won't notice that their home is different UNTIL some ashpole like you makes a point of telling them. And you will, because that's the kind of munt that you are.
You really are not that blind, are you? Children are not stupid.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any child raised by same-sex parents if the objection to two moms, or two dads, was from internal or external sources. Their "norm" becomes an issue only when questioned by others.
Times are a-changin', and you're out of touch. I teach in a school of 1,200 kids and there's backlash on children with same-sex parents. My own children (who attended a small, rural high school) were NEVER shunned because of my homosexuality. In fact, there was a cache to having gay parents. Eventually, that novelty will fade when gay couples with children becomes more prevalent.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Whoops, typo alert!!!! I meant to say there's NO backlash on children with same-sex parents.

And there isn't. Nobody gives a sh1t except old, dying and out of touch a-holes.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
And if Ki-mare is truly a chimera, as I thought was mentioned at same point, that isn't he/she denying their child one parent of a single gender?

Even Ki-mare knows that's not how it works.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Children simply don't care, unless taught to by someone like you.

Children have no issue knowing who loves them, and who their parents are. Few well raised, well adjusted, and well loved children spend a great deal of time wishing they had other parents.

Why in the world would they?
Leader of the Pack

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare needs to open his eyes, he and people like him are the problem not the solution! He has no business working with families and children - His attitudes are capable of causing great harm.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And if Ki-mare is truly a chimera, as I thought was mentioned at same point, that isn't he/she denying their child one parent of a single gender?
Even Ki-mare knows that's not how it works.
Word. There are "redundant" body parts (Kimare's words) in zher/zhis marriage.
Leader of the Pack

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Word. There are "redundant" body parts (Kimare's words) in zher/zhis marriage.
yep, so who is he to pass judgement on any one else?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Dick Face Durbin wrote:
You mist they main Homo profession crying and winning <quoted text>
um... winning what? do they all hit the lottery, or do they always win on game night at their local church of our lady of bingo?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
One of my favorite parts of Romney's acceptance speech was his memory of all their children climbing into their mom and dad's bed in the morning.
A child in a gay house will ALWAYS be missing one gender and one parent. Do you think the child will recognize the difference?
Smirk.
are you saying that children climb into their parents' beds to check out how many hoo-hahs are present? how about vaginas? do they look to make sure that there is a vagina AND a penis?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any child raised by same-sex parents if the objection to two moms, or two dads, was from internal or external sources. Their "norm" becomes an issue only when questioned by others.
Times are a-changin', and you're out of touch. I teach in a school of 1,200 kids and there's backlash on children with same-sex parents. My own children (who attended a small, rural high school) were NEVER shunned because of my homosexuality. In fact, there was a cache to having gay parents. Eventually, that novelty will fade when gay couples with children becomes more prevalent.
They just ignored mother's day, right? Were never around a normal family seeing a mother' touch and presence.

You can tell me that's chocolate pudding all you want, I know shit when I hear it.

It angers and repulses me to hear that being perpetrated on a child. You perfectly portray the perversion denial leads to.

Sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Children simply don't care, unless taught to by someone like you.
Children have no issue knowing who loves them, and who their parents are. Few well raised, well adjusted, and well loved children spend a great deal of time wishing they had other parents.
Why in the world would they?
See above, then look in a mirror.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See above, then look in a mirror.
You are being silly again, since you do not know me, and have never met my children.

Come on, tell me what my kid's grade point averages are? Tell me what their hobbies are? Tell me about their extended family and their friends?

Since you say you can see through walls and view complete strangers lives and tell just how adjusted their children are, let's see you prove it.

Geesh. Why are bigots always so darn irrational?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being silly again, since you do not know me, and have never met my children.
Come on, tell me what my kid's grade point averages are? Tell me what their hobbies are? Tell me about their extended family and their friends?
Since you say you can see through walls and view complete strangers lives and tell just how adjusted their children are, let's see you prove it.
Geesh. Why are bigots always so darn irrational?
If your children are in a gay house, there is nothing I said that is not accurate.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It angers and repulses me to hear that being perpetrated on a child. You perfectly portray the perversion denial leads to.
Sad.
70% of people ages 18 - 30 favor gay marriage.

Your generation will be dead soon, so you'll get over your repulsion.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a penis, a vagina and three nipples
You claim to have a vagina so your (imaginary) wife must be a lesbian. How did your (imaginary) children turn out?
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
It angers and repulses me to hear that being perpetrated on a child.
No it doesn't. The only reason you are posting is becasue your life's dream is becoming the TOPIX 2013 Troll of the Year!
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying that children climb into their parents' beds to check out how many hoo-hahs are present? how about vaginas? do they look to make sure that there is a vagina AND a penis?
In KiMare's house kids would be in for quite a suprise since she/he claims to sport both a penis and a vagina...

yes I know that the likelihood of an intact hermophrodye is almost nil but this is TOPIX!
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
How would you kids 'recognize' this in your bed unless you are naked? Is that how your (alleged) kids found out that they had a mommy and what ever the f*ck YOU are instead of a mommy and a daddy?

If it messed them up for life, the problem wasn't what's between your legs. The problem is what isn't in you heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,461 - 30,480 of46,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••