Dept. of Justice: South Carolina voter ID law discriminatory

Dec 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMT-AM Cedar Rapids

The U.S. Justice Department Friday rejected South Carolina's photo-requiring voter-identification law, saying it discriminates against minorities.

Comments
3,281 - 3,300 of 3,353 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG:
More people voted for Gore than Bush. Gore lost Tennessee because Tennessee was a REPUBLICAN state. Bush won Florida when activist Republican SCOTUS judges foisted themselves into the election.
Gore- as in the USA- won more votes than did Bush.
Why are you such a fairy, EasyFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG?
Practise?
KMA, LMBBBs.
"bareassed000000000000000 0000000000000"
Hey Towel Girl it is time for you to go back to school. The election for president of the United States is not determined by the popular vote. It is determined by the electorial vote.
Are you just naturally stupid or di you "practise", your spelling, not mine?
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
The election for president of the United States is not determined by the popular vote.
Never said it was, EasyFaaaaaggggg.

Nor did I imply it in any fashion.

Maybe you should start spitting- clearly, those protein shakes are softening your brain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
Are you just naturally stupid or di you "practise", your spelling, not mine?
Di?

Imagine being so stupid to ding someone for spelling and then screwing up your own spelling... not only in the same message, but the SAME SENTENCE.

Putting aside *both* spellings (practice, practise) are acceptable.

HAHAHAHAAHAH!
ILLEGALS GO HOME

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it was, EasyFaaaaaggggg.
Nor did I imply it in any fashion.
Maybe you should start spitting- clearly, those protein shakes are softening your brain.
The did a wonderful job of softening your big fat black azz!!! SLUG

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

ILLEGALS GO HOME wrote:
<quoted text>The did a wonderful job of softening your big fat black azz!!! SLUG
I know big black asses are prominent in your fantasies, particularly when you hold them in your hands and use your mustache as a comb.
ILLEGALS GO HOME

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know big black asses are prominent in your fantasies, particularly when you hold them in your hands and use your mustache as a comb.
You have been using your teeth as a comb on pubes for years!!! While taking Rufus up the hershey highway!!! Ya old black anal wart!!! They are not prominent in my fantasies. They are huge and prominent in your family!!!
barefoot in da hood sucks

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Imagine if they were going to do a family photo for you they would have to use the PANORAMIC setting to get you all in!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

ILLEGALS GO HOME wrote:
<quoted text>You have been using your teeth as a comb on pubes for years
Lucky for your customers, BottleBoy, you take your teeth out and use that powerful vacuum you build up from draining the empties you return to ACME recycling machines to put nickles in your pocket.

Nasty buckle bruise you have on your forehead, my dear, I'd put something on it (other than your boyfriend's belly button lint).
Ovomit 5 dollar a gallon

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

barefoot in da hood sucks wrote:
Imagine if they were going to do a family photo for you they would have to use the PANORAMIC setting to get you all in!!!
you can easily tell what bareFOOL likes by the disgusting things she projects...

one track mind...
Ovomit 5 dollar a gallon

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

ILLEGALS GO HOME wrote:
<quoted text>The did a wonderful job of softening your big fat black azz!!! SLUG
do you know those yellow "wide load" banners they put on oversize trucks ?

that is how they recycle bareFOOLS underwear

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

If voter ID laws discriminate, then that's against the stupid and lazy. IOW, Democrats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Brian_G wrote:
If voter ID laws discriminate, then that's against the stupid and lazy. IOW, Democrats.
We can be sure the stupid and lazy are already registered as Republicans.

The law does discriminate against the poor and the elderly, that is why the laws have been tossed out in those states reviewed by the DoJ- those states that have a long history of discrimination against the poor (particularly, those who are black and poor).

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Di?
Imagine being so stupid to ding someone for spelling and then screwing up your own spelling... not only in the same message, but the SAME SENTENCE.
Putting aside *both* spellings (practice, practise) are acceptable.
HAHAHAHAAHAH!
"bareassed000000000000000 "
One more time you prove yourself to be a phoney, editing posts before you respond. I note you neglected to comment on how the president of the United States is elected, it is not be popular vote, it is by the vote of the electorial college. You are4 possed at the Supreme Court because they decided 6 counting's were enough, by the way all the counts had Bush winning. I would be willing to bet you will be really pissed when the Supreme Courts declares president nobama's health care bill unconstitutional.
By the way Webster does not list "practise" as a spelling of practice.
Hey Towel Girl, go back to school. Your lack if education is appalling.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"bareassed000000000000000 "
One more time you prove yourself to be a phoney, editing posts before you respond.
EasyFaaaaaagggggggg: I don't edit posts.

I clip the section to which I am responding.

Let me know when you find me altering a post- I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 29,000 to choose from.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
I note you neglected to comment on how the president of the United States is elected, it is not be popular vote, it is by the vote of the electorial college.
EasyFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag: I note that you neglected to provide the quote of me asserting that the POTUS is elected by popular vote.

I am responsible for what I actually say, EasyFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, not for what I haven't said in any way shape or form.

PS: EasyFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, it isn't 'electorial' it's electoral.

If you want to continue to try to pop people for spelling errors, you have to work harder on your own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
You are4 possed at the Supreme Court
Um, right, EasyFAAAAAAAAAAAAgg.

Temper, temper! You are not only misspelling, you are hitting number keys HAHAHAAHAHAH!

Still waiting for you to find that quote where I said the POTUS was elected by popular vote.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
By the way Webster does not list "practise" as a spelling of practice.

EasyFaaaaaaaaaaaaaG:
: Mine does.

Putting aside you are making mistakes in all your posts, I am not responsible for your inability to look up words in dictionaries or check online.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
"
Your lack if education is appalling.
Misspellings in your last post:

a phoney,
electorial
are4
possed

Pot kettle black. KMA, LMBBD.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Rem223 wrote:
I wonder why the justice Dept. hasn`t sue`d Connecticut. The mandatory ID law has been in effect for around 10 years for those wanting to exercise their right to vote. Only exception was our last state election when anyone who not only wanted to vote could without any ID and vote as many times as they wanted.
This happened in heavily dumocratic mostly black areas of Bridgport. These irregularities were reported by Poll Monitors to the State Secretary a dumocrat who refused to act upon this fraud. Areas of the city ran out of ballots because so many were allowed to vote many times.
Maybe Holder only prosecutes Republican Governor run states, all seem to be in the south and southwest. Ironic or just plain racist by this Holder and the O`buma administration.
Can't the citizens of the state fight Holder's and supreme court's decision? This is outrageous!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Misspellings in your last post:
a phoney,
electorial
are4
possed
Pot kettle black. KMA, LMBBD.
"bareassed000000000000000 000000000000"
u ain't seen nutin yet. I is trin to post to do da leastest edukated turd on dis thred, u. all u hav to ofer is manure. hsas u noteoced that everone who reponses 2 yer bareassesdhit laffa at u? Didja notiiced dat?
Peace
PS: Sorry intelligent posters but I am trying to post something in a language "bareassed000000000000000 0000" can understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••