Obama seeing ray of sunshine

Sep 21, 2012 Full story: New York Post 367

President Obama and Mitt Romney yesterday both battled for Florida as a new poll showed the president holding a 5-point lead in this must-win swing state.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1 Sep 21, 2012
The Fox News poll also showed Romney trailing in Ohio 49-42 percent, as well as in the swing state of Virginia 50-43 percent.

New campaign reports reveal that Obama ended August with $89 million in the bank — boosting his monthly fund-raising to $85 million — while Romney had $50 million in the bank and raised $67 million.

The pro-Romney super-PAC Restore Our Future spent a stunning $21 million but raised only $7 million in August, while the pro-Obama Priorities USA raised $10 million.

Seems the magic Boner spray tan is working well for Mitt.

Poor teabaggers.
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#2 Sep 21, 2012
whoever wins it won't matter. two extremes. obama, pelosi and reid blewit with the bribed health care bill. filled with taxes.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
The Fox News poll also showed Romney trailing in Ohio 49-42 percent, as well as in the swing state of Virginia 50-43 percent.
New campaign reports reveal that Obama ended August with $89 million in the bank — boosting his monthly fund-raising to $85 million — while Romney had $50 million in the bank and raised $67 million.
The pro-Romney super-PAC Restore Our Future spent a stunning $21 million but raised only $7 million in August, while the pro-Obama Priorities USA raised $10 million.
Seems the magic Boner spray tan is working well for Mitt.
Poor teabaggers.
Don't worry, We are all going to to do our best to help the collapse along. Lessons learned.

“Historic American President”

Since: Jun 07

Immigration Reformed!

#4 Sep 21, 2012
It is so great to see all the Obama bumper stickers throughout the state, and especially in South Florida as the polls begin to reflect how so many of us patriotic Americans that want this President and nation to succeed… but what brings even more sunshine is when you see so many toss up states beginning to turn strongly BLUE!

And now ‘Politico’ just broke a story on ‘Morning Joe’ that the Obama’s stock is rising as his campaign, the DNC and his Super-PAC has outraised Romney and his Super-PACs by $170 million… WOW!!!!!!!
Otis B Driftwood

Southampton, NY

#5 Sep 21, 2012
The liberal Jews voting in Florida are going to get the anti-Semetic pro-Muslim Brotherhood president they deserve.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It is so great to see all the Obama bumper stickers throughout the state, and especially in South Florida as the polls begin to reflect how so many of us patriotic Americans that want this President and nation to succeed… but what brings even more sunshine is when you see so many toss up states beginning to turn strongly BLUE!
And now ‘Politico’ just broke a story on ‘Morning Joe’ that the Obama’s stock is rising as his campaign, the DNC and his Super-PAC has outraised Romney and his Super-PACs by $170 million… WOW!!!!!!!
Yep, most of them say F__K Obama.
waittiltomorrow

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Next week flip rmoney will be saying the 47 percent are just misinformed and really need his help. The 47 percent are sure to flourish in the supplyside reaganomic trickle down economy that has been enriching the middle class for the past 40 years. Brilliant, get the rich even richer that way they can create jobs! Finally. Because it isn't demand that creates jobs it's the tax breaks for the rich that create jobs. Joke. Flip rmoney is preparing his own ass so president obama can hand it to him.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It is so great to see all the Obama bumper stickers throughout the state, and especially in South Florida as the polls begin to reflect how so many of us patriotic Americans that want this President and nation to succeed… but what brings even more sunshine is when you see so many toss up states beginning to turn strongly BLUE!
And now ‘Politico’ just broke a story on ‘Morning Joe’ that the Obama’s stock is rising as his campaign, the DNC and his Super-PAC has outraised Romney and his Super-PACs by $170 million… WOW!!!!!!!
America has begun to pay attention to rugby. They don't like what they see or hear. Especially the lies and elitism. With a majority of voters still blaming bush for the disasterous economy, when it comes to voting, they will side with the known commodity. President Obama. After a campaign that has fallen into disarray, due to a failed effort to appease every kook fringe that has attached themselves to the cons, it has become obvious the cons are unable to multi-task their own 'party' and can't be trusted with the country. Their ineptitude is leading to Senate loses, as well it should. Now the teabagger taliban in the House is running scared. All due to the out-of-touch top of ticket.
WVB

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Polls don't matter. Got tea?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#10 Sep 21, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry, We are all going to to do our best to help the collapse along. Lessons learned.
It shows.

Five full weeks of summer vacation have just begun for members of Congress. That’s after nine full weeks off so far this year—and the House gets six more away before the election. All that time off, a sweet health-care plan, and quasi-fame as well. Is this a good gig or what?
But most folks only take time off when they get their job done—and that definitely isn’t the case for the 112th Congress.

Then those "patriotic" lapel flag wearing teabaggers do this:

Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote. Democrats came up 2 votes short of the 60 needed to defeat the GOP’s budget measure.

The Veterans Jobs Corps bill — which is part of President Obama’s push to secure jobs for veterans — would have provided $1 billion over five years to hire 20,000 young veterans for public lands jobs and prioritize vets for first responder jobs such as police, firefighter, or EMT. The measure would have also provided young vets access to the infrastructure with which to assist in job searches, such as access to computers, internet and career services advisers.

After an exhausting 3 days, time for another vacation.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#11 Sep 21, 2012
WVB wrote:
Polls don't matter. Got tea?
TEA turning rancid.

Time to throw it out.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Carter led Reagan by a huge margin and we all saw the huge landslide victory for Reagan.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows.
Five full weeks of summer vacation have just begun for members of Congress. That’s after nine full weeks off so far this year—and the House gets six more away before the election. All that time off, a sweet health-care plan, and quasi-fame as well. Is this a good gig or what?
But most folks only take time off when they get their job done—and that definitely isn’t the case for the 112th Congress.
Then those "patriotic" lapel flag wearing teabaggers do this:
Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote. Democrats came up 2 votes short of the 60 needed to defeat the GOP’s budget measure.
The Veterans Jobs Corps bill — which is part of President Obama’s push to secure jobs for veterans — would have provided $1 billion over five years to hire 20,000 young veterans for public lands jobs and prioritize vets for first responder jobs such as police, firefighter, or EMT. The measure would have also provided young vets access to the infrastructure with which to assist in job searches, such as access to computers, internet and career services advisers.
After an exhausting 3 days, time for another vacation.
where was all this when progressives had total control? To you, police are benevolent, but to a growing amount of people they are fascists and evil. Anything for a buck. there are to many firefighters and EMTS now that are way overpaid. Now a volunteer service with good benefits from local governments is the way to go. Once the governments in America start cannibalizing pensions, we will see how nice the retirees act that got paid all those years. Yea...the silent column that is growing will start screwing the structures we have now up. We will be in jurys as an example and vote people who kill anyone corrupted in government and private affairs...innocent. And we will be peaceful. An eye for an eye. For it is written. So shall it be done...

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, most of them say F__K Obama.
the empty chair has a message for you and Romney.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#15 Sep 21, 2012
waittiltomorrow wrote:
Next week flip rmoney will be saying the 47 percent are just misinformed and really need his help. The 47 percent are sure to flourish in the supplyside reaganomic trickle down economy that has been enriching the middle class for the past 40 years. Brilliant, get the rich even richer that way they can create jobs! Finally. Because it isn't demand that creates jobs it's the tax breaks for the rich that create jobs. Joke. Flip rmoney is preparing his own ass so president obama can hand it to him.
Maybe Romney should just say he had been "brainwashed" when he said those things.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#16 Sep 21, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> where was all this when progressives had total control? To you, police are benevolent, but to a growing amount of people they are fascists and evil. Anything for a buck. there are to many firefighters and EMTS now that are way overpaid. Now a volunteer service with good benefits from local governments is the way to go. Once the governments in America start cannibalizing pensions, we will see how nice the retirees act that got paid all those years. Yea...the silent column that is growing will start screwing the structures we have now up. We will be in jurys as an example and vote people who kill anyone corrupted in government and private affairs...innocent. And we will be peaceful. An eye for an eye. For it is written. So shall it be done...
Another incoherent post. Proof read your nonsense before you post it.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Carter led Reagan by a huge margin and we all saw the huge landslide victory for Reagan.
rugby is no raygun. raygun knew he had to compromise. Today, he would be considered a marxist, socialist, redistributionist by teabooger-taliban standards.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Another incoherent post. Proof read your nonsense before you post it.
Nahh your just retarded. You must be a person who gets beat up regularly or would. either that or your...
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Romney should just say he had been "brainwashed" when he said those things.
Yes, ROmney willl have to get over demeaning "those people" and calling them victims.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#22 Sep 21, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> where was all this when progressives had total control? To you, police are benevolent, but to a growing amount of people they are fascists and evil. Anything for a buck. there are to many firefighters and EMTS now that are way overpaid. Now a volunteer service with good benefits from local governments is the way to go. Once the governments in America start cannibalizing pensions, we will see how nice the retirees act that got paid all those years. Yea...the silent column that is growing will start screwing the structures we have now up. We will be in jurys as an example and vote people who kill anyone corrupted in government and private affairs...innocent. And we will be peaceful. An eye for an eye. For it is written. So shall it be done...
cannibalizing pensions, you mean like what Romney did to the factories he took over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Blitzking 127,508
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 12 min Uncle Bob 2,723
African-American prosecutor named to California... 17 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Additional guardsmen dispatched to Ferguson 1 hr Tar Baby 3
Potawatomi deserves to have Kenosha proposal tu... 4 hr Injun 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr guest 4,639
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 5 hr Guess Who 7

US Governors People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE