$16,000 withdrawn from Alzheimer's client bank account in...

Jul 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KYTV Springfield

Can you trust the help? According to one family in Winona that answer is no. They believe a home, health care worker stole thousands of dollars from their Alzheimer'sstricken father.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of140
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
home town friend

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

It is true that the care giver took money from Dee. It is so sad she did this.I hope she gets to spend lots of time in the pen.
mr peek

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

home town friend wrote:
It is true that the care giver took money from Dee. It is so sad she did this.I hope she gets to spend lots of time in the pen.
its true, watch the 10:00 news, KY 3
sickened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Who is 'she' that done this, to a helpless, elderly person??
WOW

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

her name is jennifer mullins
pathetic people

Plato, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

you all do not know all the facts and should not talk about something like this that hurts people and there family's until you do.
capt obv

Hartville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

yeah, the healthcare worker took the money that the kids were waiting on inheriting as soon as their beloved parent, that they didn't have time to look about, died.
tracker

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Sounds like that sorry Crystal Spence at it again .
ottie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Nursing home do it all the time!
browser

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

just for your info the family goes have all the info and it was called in back in 09 but they were told by some one else to let it go the she wouldn't do that, well she did, and that's not even counting the cash that she took. She needs to spend some time in the slammer for what she's done, she knew what she was doing...
getreal

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

I was in the home health care field for years myself as a nurse.When a family member has Alzheimer's and requires outside caregivers into the home,their finances should be the first thing protected (along with their medications.) a court appointed guardian is the only person who should have any access to that,and,sometimes,that is an attorney.
sickened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

The children of elderly people rarely step up to physically take care of their parents,,its disgusting how selfish you see elderly people's kids being!! I see it first hand,and there is NO excuse for it!! But those kind of 'children' are always there to get their names put on bank accounts,land,etc....they don't care how they hurt their elderly parents,they always have an excuse,and think its believed. Guess what people,,some day you will be the elderly person,and you might just find out what being neglected,lonely,and sad really feels like!!
Joyce sellers kuder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Jennifer did it the day harold and Linda was at bank getting the bank statement. Jennifer use it at the NuWay, ATM machine annd Dollar store. And Jennifer is on bank video at atm machine using the ATM card at NuWay.. And her signature is on bank of a lot of check to. So before you go talking about my cousin (pathetic people) you need to know what your talking about. She got a big family that has a lot of money and she don't have to steal from no one each and everyone of us SELLARS will stand by her side.
Jan Nagy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I have never knew my cousin setting on her but. She work for Anglica for 21 yrs and she drove a truck for 10 yrs she has been a hard worker. I bet this Jennifer is (pathetic path). In my book you are white trash.
steve sellars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Pantetic path you don't know a thing about my cousin.. Pantetic path she left a real good paper trail. Her name on the back of checks and her face on video using the atm card. Pantetic path how to you explain that?
Suzanna Sellars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Dad you forgot about the letter the bitch wrote wanting to paid the family back 10,000 dollars. Pantetic Path, you don't know anything about my cousin mary Lou she took care of her mother when she was dieding of cancer cause my grandfather was there with her. And a lot of familys have home care worker.does not mean that the familys don't care. Bitch it was you who was setting. On your fat a## not doing a thing.
jamie nagy anderson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

It wasn't just Linda sister-in-law it wasHarold (Dee) son that find this from bank statement that they had to take Dee to the bank to get. Cause Harold couldn't found.any at house. So Pantetic Path you want to just put blame on someone else. But your paper trail got you in all this trouble. You can't blame anyone but yourself.
Maggie Sellars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Suzanna Sellars wrote:
Dad you forgot about the letter the bitch wrote wanting to paid the family back 10,000 dollars. Pantetic Path, you don't know anything about my cousin mary Lou she took care of her mother when she was dieding of cancer cause my grandfather was there with her. And a lot of familys have home care worker.does not mean that the familys don't care. Bitch it was you who was setting. On your fat a## not doing a thing.
Suzanna, she was there just to steal money from Dee. Why did you Pathetic path fill out for a atm card yes Dee sign it but you fill it out. Dee, just like my grandmother has alzhelmer he woulnt know what he was signing. And you wanted to talk shit about my cousin Mary Lou. You pathetic path are the one come to Harold house wanting to paid the family back 10,000 and you are trying to blame Mary Lou.
Jessica Kuder Haynes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

pathetic people wrote:
well i really was going to be nice because i really do think that the kids and family are the one's getting hurt by you people putting names on here before they should be but since you dont wanna be nice to me then i wont be nice to you. I myself think they need to dig in more to the family like the grandkids perhaps or how about Mary Lou? everyone knows that Robbie,Jason,or Mary Lou would do it in a heart beat and that it would not be the 1st time for any of them. You all wanna feel sorry for the family why did he have to have a "caregiver" anyway and why did his daughter-in-law have to be the one to find something was going on why did his "daughter" not find it? Because she was probably in on it would be my guess. All I have to say is that if my daddy needed help and all i done was set on my fat a$$ all day he would not have to a caregiver
why is it when people like pathetic path is in fault. They wanted to put blame on other people. The point Is your one sick human.
GlennLynnettaSel lars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I feel so sorry for Dee. ThisSELLARS family knows how it is to have a family member in our lifes that has Aizheimer our mother and mother-in-law that we all love so much and it could be so easy for someone to take advantage of her just like this. Pathetic Path just quit trying to blame other people when you are to blame. Lord have your way.
Steve Mullins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

We are tired of our name being slammed. Its all a big lie. My wife didn't come to Harold and Linda with a letter to pay back anything. And the letter that was on ky3 wasn't wrote my this family.and my wife never seem a debit card belonging to Dee. The police thinks the family doing this wanting to get money out of us. Truth getting really to come out and I'm wonding if family going to come and tell Mullins family they are SORRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of140
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••