Coalition has ambitious plan for NRG Dunkirk

Jul 13, 2012 Full story: Observer 73

Currently a coal-fired facility, the plant underwent over $200 million in backend control updates that were finished before natural gas became a low-cost generating fuel - putting the Dunkirk operation at a disadvantage.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
really

Fredonia, NY

#63 Jul 18, 2012
Mr Yummy wrote:
<quoted text> you superstitious?? Im not.
you don't have to be...you'll see!
numb nuts

Bellevue, WA

#64 Jul 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have to be...you'll see!
oh my goodness I am so scared. You are a di ldo and you enjoy sticking them in your A$$.
Silly

United States

#65 Jul 19, 2012
numb nuts wrote:
<quoted text> oh my goodness I am so scared. You are a di ldo and you enjoy sticking them in your A$$.
Spoken like a true Certified Chautauqua County butt-plug taste tester. Toss a few salads and clean up your trailer!
really

Fredonia, NY

#66 Jul 19, 2012
numb nuts wrote:
<quoted text> oh my goodness I am so scared. You are a di ldo and you enjoy sticking them in your A$$.
that's a real intelligent answer...i can see how you got such a good job...you must suck a mean one!
Silly

United States

#67 Jul 19, 2012
They don't work there, on one thread she claims her boyfriend works as a correctional officer and on here she claims he works at NRG. This person just likes poking people for a response. Just a lowlife chick
numb nuts

Bellevue, WA

#68 Jul 19, 2012
hi allen king how are you today??
really

Fredonia, NY

#69 Jul 19, 2012
Silly wrote:
They don't work there, on one thread she claims her boyfriend works as a correctional officer and on here she claims he works at NRG. This person just likes poking people for a response. Just a lowlife chick
yea i know...went from mr yummy to numb nuts...can't keep track of their fake names!
Silly

United States

#70 Jul 19, 2012
numb nuts wrote:
hi allen king how are you today??
Wrong again! Hahahaha. Absolutely clueless
STEERS AND QUEERS N TEXAS

Dunkirk, NY

#71 Jul 19, 2012
Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! Hahahaha. Absolutely clueless
You are a steer or a queer. Probably a queer.
Silly

United States

#72 Jul 19, 2012
STEERS AND QUEERS N TEXAS wrote:
<quoted text> You are a steer or a queer. Probably a queer.
Not even in Texas -just like the other douche isn't in Illinois . Go ahead and jump from topic to topic and spread your s*it. Saw you posted on 4 different topics within 5 minutes. Seems somebody only had an hour to use the Internet at the public library.
Gas Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#73 Oct 9, 2012
Leikam is an idiot and one of the reasons Dunkirk is hitting the crapper. Look out...Huntley is next on his agenda....
wow

United States

#74 Oct 10, 2012
Gas man hasnt got a clue!
Gas Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#75 Oct 22, 2012
wow hasn't got a clue living there in "Fantasyland". wow's obviously a bit disconnected from the real world of Dunkirk. Leikam IS an idiot AND a putz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Governors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pence, 2016 hopefuls back 20-week abortion ban ... 47 min Cordwainer Trout 2
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Ronald 2,650
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... 2 hr Rose Marie 3
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) 2 hr Swedenforever 23
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 hr xxxrayted 470
Sarah Palin and Her Entire Family Involved in M... 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 7
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 hr FREE SERVANT 116,548
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Governors People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••