Rochdale - Facebook groomer jailed for sex assault on 13-year-old

Nov 28, 2011 Full story: www.bbc.co.uk 11
A pakistani/Rochdale man who groomed and sexually assaulted a girl he met on Facebook has been jailed for three years. Arran Akhtar, 19, of Lower Fallinge, contacted the 13-year-old from Rossendale on the social networking site, before inviting her to his home. He pleaded guilty to sexual activity with a child, inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and a sexual assault at Burnley Crown Court. He was sentenced to three years and put on the sex offenders register. Full Story

“Taken By Piracy; innit?”

Since: Oct 08

The High Seas

#1 Nov 28, 2011
A Chavdale chakkie; is it not?
not all the same

Rochdale, UK

#2 Nov 28, 2011
all theese child abusers are reported to be british pakistani if u look in2 it u will find they are all from 1 area ov pak (kashmir)they dont forgive donkies there never mind minors dirty nonces, its like saying the crime ov northerners shud be blamed on the southerners or the crimes ov scottish shud be blamed on english not fair painting every1 with the same brush
hahaha

UK

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Ewww e went my skool the trampp noway
Confused

UK

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Im from Kashmir and im not a child abuser. Stop making assumptions and false allegations on peoples actions based on where they are from. No one is born a murderer, terrorist, rapist, Wife beater, Child abuser.

I request you refrain from making such basless assumptions. I am from kashmir, i have a honours degree, a masters degree, i have 2 umrahs and 1 hajj. Does that make me a child abuser because im from kashmir or does it make me a better person than you becasue i take it you are not from kashmir.

Judge people for their actions and deeds not their mothers, mother land or blood.

Im sorry if i offended you in any way i was just trying to convey my thoughts.
Smelly Punji

Sterling, VA

#5 Mar 5, 2012
not all the same wrote:
all theese child abusers are reported to be british pakistani if u look in2 it u will find they are all from 1 area ov pak (kashmir)they dont forgive donkies there never mind minors dirty nonces, its like saying the crime ov northerners shud be blamed on the southerners or the crimes ov scottish shud be blamed on english not fair painting every1 with the same brush
Yea bruv us Panjabi's are da betset, we don't forgive anything as long it breathes including our own. We wish were as handsome as the Kashmiris or Pathans but luck had it we like the ugliest people from Pakistan.

We try to deal drugs but those Kashmiris and Pathans beat us up because we are mummys boys. Big up Deepshit and Fiddle street. We have the most prostitutes 'cos we like it.
benhussain786

Birmingham, UK

#6 Mar 5, 2012
lets just try to live in harmony if thats all possible people.
toooooo much shit has gone on and let the justice system take care of it instaed of being daft vigilantes.
inocent people will get hurt in this.
benhussain786

Birmingham, UK

#7 Mar 5, 2012
its people like these asians that spoil it for the rest of us so i say let them get what they deserve.
also we dont know the real truth only what we read and what we hear.
for every action there is a reaction so ask yourself why are these men really getting charged for?
nasser 1966

Swansea, UK

#9 May 22, 2012
I have lived in rochdale for 35 year and from kashmir don't call us all kashmires I not been in trouble so pls don't do that agaian calling all us in same breath u ar all getting it wrong these people have nothing to do with us
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

#10 Jul 31, 2012
not all the same wrote:
Listen up you punjabi piece of shit,if you want to see pure moral degeneracy nobody does it as bad as you scum punjabis. Is it not true that a punjabi man from sargodha was caught raping the dead corpses of 40 women in pakistan? Yeah it is indeed true and he acted as if it was normal to do so. You punjabis are filthy scum with multiple faces, all of which are ugly. As a kashmiri i dont want anything to do with pakistan nor your perverse punjabi/prostitute culture. Now go and learn some english!
mirpuri

Walsall, UK

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Smelly Punji wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea bruv us Panjabi's are da betset, we don't forgive anything as long it breathes including our own. We wish were as handsome as the Kashmiris or Pathans but luck had it we like the ugliest people from Pakistan.
We try to deal drugs but those Kashmiris and Pathans beat us up because we are mummys boys. Big up Deepshit and Fiddle street. We have the most prostitutes 'cos we like it.
Such an accurate description of ugly punjabi pussyboys. I am yet to come across an uglier bunch of people than pakistani punjabis. In lahore they have a huge red light district called the heera mandi where these filthy punjabi bastards keep women in cages like animals and pimp them out to ugly punjabi perverts.
George

Southampton, UK

#12 Nov 11, 2012
You should never believe what you hear. I know this guy and what they say is crap. I have known him for 10 years and not once has he ever done such a thing to a girl. Never listen to the press... "Figure of speech bitches"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochdale, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochdale Ahmed's Charged With Massive Drugs Haul (Sep '11) Sun Steph 39
Rochdale Paki Drug Gang Sentenced (Jan '10) Aug 26 Ur dad 37
Another Rochdale Paki Drug Dealer Busted (Apr '10) Aug 26 Racist 14
Rochdale Man Caught Choking Chicken Outside School (Oct '11) May '14 oldschool 21
Rochdale - Girls body found at Hollingworth Lake (Nov '11) Apr '14 Kisser 110
Why Not To Shop In Rochdale (Mar '12) Apr '14 Rochdalian and as... 12
Suspicious Circumstances in Lake Body Case (Nov '11) Dec '13 ASH 8
•••

Rochdale, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••