Brit gangs rape and sexually exploit young, white girls

Jun 9, 2012 Full story: www.dailymail.co.uk 404

The sexual exploitation and grooming of young vulnerable white girls is a 'particular problem in Asian communities', one of Britain's top prosecutors admitted for the first time today.

In a year when several paedophile gangs were convicted of raping and prostituting victims in north west England, Nazir Afzal says it is impossible not to notice 'that the perpetrators were Asian and the victims were not ... Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#409 Aug 5, 2012
scnitzelgruber wrote:
They are no more BRITS tha Joanna Lumley and Cliff Richard afe Indian..
They are from the British parentage and the law at that time made them British citizens. Both of them has given so much pleasure and happiness to the British and the rest of the world is un imaginable. Johana Lumley was the only one who fought for the cause of Gurkhas. She saved the Britain from shame after using Gurkhas to fight your wars they can't come to your country. They gave their lives for you. Shame on Britain if they had not given even the half what that have gave to Gurkhas now. Some of them even now can't come to Britain after their fathers die for British cause. Britain gladly accepted terrorists and still filtering through but shame on
Britain for refusing the people who's parent gave their life for Britain. Gurkhas will still give their life for you.

Since: Aug 12

Kirkcaldy, UK

#410 Aug 6, 2012
Pak Soldier wrote:
White girls luv Pakistani Muslim cock.
it works both ways, i spewed my seed into a few young asian girls in my day. They were just glad for some decent length for a change.

I had to shower for days though afterwards.
Ellie

UK

#412 Apr 17, 2013
MilitantAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
it works both ways, i spewed my seed into a few young asian girls in my day. They were just glad for some decent length for a change.
I had to shower for days though afterwards.
I don't appreciate you saying"it works both ways- fool

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#414 Apr 19, 2013
No more exploitation of young girls by gangs.
john

London, UK

#415 Apr 20, 2013
these men were pakistani. the british media says "asian" simply to be politically correct, in the fear of been called racist or anti pakistani, or even that saying it wud maybe radicalise a retarded pakistani to become a terrorist.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#417 May 13, 2013
British Schoolgirl's Testimony Muslims Threaten Children With Violence Rape Outside School Daily

george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#418 May 13, 2013
White Females Pimped Out By Muslim Asian Gangs

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#419 May 14, 2013
Pakistani immigrants largely seem "incapable" of properly assimilating into civilized Western society.

Proud Englishmen & women should sent them back home, where they rightfully belong.

Enough is enough...

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#420 May 15, 2013
Just watched a news item on the BBC. The spokesman said the Muslim communities should address the problem themselves.

Can we trust Muslims to sort out their own paedo gangs?

I doubt it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#421 May 15, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
Just watched a news item on the BBC. The spokesman said the Muslim communities should address the problem themselves.
Can we trust Muslims to sort out their own paedo gangs?
I doubt it.
Let's hope they do, because of them sometimes I'm ashamed to be Pakistani.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#422 May 15, 2013
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> Let's hope they do, because of them sometimes I'm ashamed to be Pakistani.
So do I, you have done nothing wrong and you sir keep doing good. You will be horribly depressed if you know the full extent of their activities. Many many activities are blamed on other communities due to different laws of this land. Papers can't say Pakostani but they say it Asian. Govt and police is ignoring so much and giving so much money and special jobs but of no use.
Wu wen

Beijing, China

#423 Aug 14, 2013
oh.is sad to hear such news;

but paki girls are cute,and live in UK,which means you are brthish,so,is british domestic problem
BlackArab

Alexandria, VA

#424 Aug 14, 2013
Why don't White men protect their women better?? If you let your women loose, then they will be taken. It is Nature.

This is as dumb like the 1Koreaman's post about violent White men.
Revo

Mexborough, UK

#425 Aug 14, 2013
BlackArab wrote:
Why don't White men protect their women better?? If you let your women loose, then they will be taken. It is Nature.
This is as dumb like the 1Koreaman's post about violent White men.
We live in a democracy and our women should not need men to look after them.
We only have to protect them against muslim sand rats like you, but that wont last for much longer.
Europeans are finaly starting to see through the muslim Taqyyia.
Brit Expat

Juvignac, France

#426 Aug 14, 2013
Revo wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in a democracy and our women should not need men to look after them.
We only have to protect them against muslim sand rats like you, but that wont last for much longer.
Europeans are finaly starting to see through the muslim Taqyyia.
Hopefully you're right. I now live in a civilized County and have done so for over 30 years, France, where this behaviour is rare.

I'm appalled to witness how my England is going down the pan.

I visit there 3 or 4 times a year, just to see family and friends.

Just for a "VERY SHORT TIME".

I'm 83 now and find it all so sad. Cyril.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#427 Aug 14, 2013
Revo wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans are finaly starting to see through the muslim Taqyyia.
Taquyia - dissimulation - was practiced among Shite Muslim minorities to allow then to escape persecution from Sunni Muslim majorities.

How is it applicable to Muslims in Europe who are predominantly Sunni?
Brit Expat

Juvignac, France

#428 Aug 14, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Taquyia - dissimulation - was practiced among Shite Muslim minorities to allow then to escape persecution from Sunni Muslim majorities.
How is it applicable to Muslims in Europe who are predominantly Sunni?
A Question? Do indigenous Europeans want this religious nonsense?

It is a proven FACT religious types are inferior to Atheists.

Cyril.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#429 Aug 14, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
A Question? Do indigenous Europeans want this religious nonsense?
It is a proven FACT religious types are inferior to Atheists.
Cyril.
I was replying to Revo, who keeps using the word taquyia, but doesn't know what it means.

There is no proven fact; atheists and believers share the same planet and should accept each other. No one is superior.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#430 Aug 15, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you're right. I now live in a civilized County and have done so for over 30 years, France, where this behaviour is rare.
I'm appalled to witness how my England is going down the pan.
I visit there 3 or 4 times a year, just to see family and friends.
Just for a "VERY SHORT TIME".
I'm 83 now and find it all so sad. Cyril.
Sir the best of the luck to you. Your England is not going down. Yes it is progressing
The way you didn't recon. Good things happen and bad things happen in every
Society. Enjoy your retirement sir. We all are against these horrible things.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#431 Aug 15, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Taquyia - dissimulation - was practiced among Shite Muslim minorities to allow then to escape persecution from Sunni Muslim majorities.
How is it applicable to Muslims in Europe who are predominantly Sunni?
I know a very nice Muslim family that had taqqiyya used against them because they dare to integrate into British society and celebrate Christmas.

Yes Rio, it is still well and truly practiced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochdale, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealing pakis in rochdale (Apr '11) Oct 22 Jay 8
Rochdale Ahmed's Charged With Massive Drugs Haul (Sep '11) Sep '14 Steph 39
Rochdale Paki Drug Gang Sentenced (Jan '10) Aug '14 Ur dad 37
Another Rochdale Paki Drug Dealer Busted (Apr '10) Aug '14 Racist 14
Rochdale Man Caught Choking Chicken Outside School (Oct '11) May '14 oldschool 21
Rochdale - Girls body found at Hollingworth Lake (Nov '11) Apr '14 Kisser 110
Why Not To Shop In Rochdale (Mar '12) Apr '14 Rochdalian and as... 12

Rochdale, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE