Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Yes we do, they are our fellow Europeans, quite wonderful people. Much more descent in comparison to all of the outsiders such as the stinky blacks or the stupid Asians who are coming here in massive amounts. Britain is the core of Europe and should be a trading center for the fellow Europeans strictly.
white boy

New Malden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Mark wrote:
Yes we do, they are our fellow Europeans, quite wonderful people. Much more descent in comparison to all of the outsiders such as the stinky blacks or the stupid Asians who are coming here in massive amounts. Britain is the core of Europe and should be a trading center for the fellow Europeans strictly.
No, they're not you eastern european scum. stop kissing our ass you disgusting eastern gypsie.
white boy

New Malden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Mark wrote:
Eatern european are more of a threat to this country than blacks and asian combined. i see these scums send money to their country every day. this country is now virtually supporting their economy. eastern europeans are a leech
Mark

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>No, they're not you eastern european scum. stop kissing our ass you disgusting eastern gypsie.
Hey fucktard,
I'm English born and raised in London. You're mentally insane idiot.
Mark

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>Eatern european are more of a threat to this country than blacks and asian combined. i see these scums send money to their country every day. this country is now virtually supporting their economy. eastern europeans are a leech
And you must be jealous, since you got no money you broke f@ckface?
Go back to your council estate you hating idiot.
Asian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Why is it that white brits are so racist that they love cussing of eastern europeans. You mofos are both white, once the eastern europeans settle here in uk and there kids follow british standards they will be more socially accepted because they are white. Once they all start absorbing british culture and language no one is gonna tell the difference between a english person and a eastern european.
hahaha

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Its only the hypocrite Brits with the Nationalistic views about their superiority whom act like this. They are usually the lowest class scum just like their parties such as the BNP or UKIP, full of such national scumbags. But these people are very low even within their British society, so couldn't care less about those lowlifes.
abt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
Its only the hypocrite Brits with the Nationalistic views about their superiority whom act like this. They are usually the lowest class scum just like their parties such as the BNP or UKIP, full of such national scumbags. But these people are very low even within their British society, so couldn't care less about those lowlifes.
hey the slav is fighhting back clean my english boots
Prince

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Asian wrote:
Why is it that white brits are so racist that they love cussing of eastern europeans. You mofos are both white, once the eastern europeans settle here in uk and there kids follow british standards they will be more socially accepted because they are white. Once they all start absorbing british culture and language no one is gonna tell the difference between a english person and a eastern european.
stop pretending to be asian, asians hate eastern europeans and use them as slaves for cheap building work
hahaha

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

abt wrote:
<quoted text>
hey the slav is fighhting back clean my english boots
After you SIR Negro, when you have finished in cleaning my toilets. And Always Remember, waxing my shoes goes as your second duty per day. Good boy, You're a Good Cleaner.
hahaha

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Judged:

Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
stop pretending to be asian, asians hate eastern europeans and use them as slaves for cheap building work
Its the other way around in Britain, its the European Whites who use the Asians as the cheap labor for their building work, including security, and the shoe waxing. Which are the prime careers for the Pakis. Gotta realize that its the 21st century.
Peter

Gruibingen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fucktard,
I'm English born and raised in London. You're mentally insane idiot.
All sent money back are exchanged back in Eastern European banks and then pounds flow back to UK marked via FOREX. You guy are really stupid and not knowing basics marked rules. It does not matter how much pounds is exported form UK, all of them fill come next day back to UK through FOREX. You should have studied better and not drink and be on benefits young Brit!
Gertrude cooper

Perth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

At the end of the day,we need to get these paki muslims out of our country. They hate our way of life. Why come here. I see a time it will kick off and beat these people to kingdom come.
hahaha

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Gertrude cooper wrote:
At the end of the day,we need to get these paki muslims out of our country. They hate our way of life. Why come here. I see a time it will kick off and beat these people to kingdom come.
Thats right. Even the Eastern Europeans will help you to get this one accomplished, since those Pakis are being the scumbags for everyone predominantly in Britain.
East Europeans fcUK off

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right. Even the Eastern Europeans will help you to get this one accomplished, since those Pakis are being the scumbags for everyone predominantly in Britain.
Today I told a Russian builder to fcUK off back to Eastern Europe after he got cheeky and his British boss then warned him in front of me not to mouth off to Brtiish people!

The poor Ruski was so upset, but he knows he's a slave here and can't afford to get deported back to Slav land or even SHITuania!!!
East Europeans fcUK off

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Please commit a crime here Shituanian so we can deport you back to Slav land!!! I was reading that the British government is going to follow Holland, Italy, France and Germany and start deporting Eastern Europeans who stay here for more than three months without finding work. You better keep busy on thoses building sites otherwise you'll be deported Mr. Shituanian Eastern European Slav!!! My Spanish friend was telling me today that all Eastern European shits are so hated in Spain and Spanish people want them out!

Tell me Mr Slav Shituania, why are your people so hated by us Western Europeans? Is it because you are 2nd class citizens in Western Europe and that you are all spreading vermin like the filthy Rats you are!?
hahaha

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

East Europeans fcUK off wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I told a Russian builder to fcUK off back to Eastern Europe after he got cheeky and his British boss then warned him in front of me not to mouth off to Brtiish people!
The poor Ruski was so upset, but he knows he's a slave here and can't afford to get deported back to Slav land or even SHITuania!!!
Was that another delusional dream of yours last night? If you would of told this to a Russian, right now you wouldn't be here. You would be in an intensive care out of my taxpayers money to support the NHS. And if the worker would of called the cops on you, you would be deported back into your cell behind bars for the racial hatred towards the foreign national. English law is equal for everyone and its very simple. One day it will cut your throat.
hahaha

Ruislip, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

East Europeans fcUK off wrote:
<quoted text>
Please commit a crime here Shituanian so we can deport you back to Slav land!!! I was reading that the British government is going to follow Holland, Italy, France and Germany and start deporting Eastern Europeans who stay here for more than three months without finding work. You better keep busy on thoses building sites otherwise you'll be deported Mr. Shituanian Eastern European Slav!!! My Spanish friend was telling me today that all Eastern European shits are so hated in Spain and Spanish people want them out!
Tell me Mr Slav Shituania, why are your people so hated by us Western Europeans? Is it because you are 2nd class citizens in Western Europe and that you are all spreading vermin like the filthy Rats you are!?
LOL! Who said we are hated? You? I couldn't care less about the delusional little benefit scum like you, who's working at the construction site without no education. Hey by the way you stink of sweaty shit odor as usual, you've been building too much houses for the local council to house you for free. When it comes to committing a crime, you're already committing it, and I'm just gathering the evidence on you, since you spread the national hatred towards the legal foreign nationals of Britain. Which is regarded as racist and will be reported to the crime-stoppers and the cyber police unit for the appropriate sanctions to be imposed on your ass, including your online activities and monitoring. We could end up even suing you to get some free cash out of your idiot in a legal way with no problems whatsoever. Second of all, we're the Europeans in Europe, the first class citizens of Europe, just like you dumb c@nt. Third of all Spain is broke, and they are in debts Crisis, not even a country to look at, thats why they are blaming it on everyone else, since they have been loaned out by the IMF for being a bankrupt state. Fourth of all idiot, look at people like Roman Abramovich born and raised in Lithuania, they are owning you in Britain, your business'es, your premier soccer clubs including Chelsea by being the most richest people in the World according to Forbes International.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionai...

LOL, Lithuanian Oligarch Roman, being the 50th richest individual in the World, and turning you into a slave in Britain. You probably enjoy that?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh...

Another Lithuanian Oligarch Vlad, buying down half of your shitty Scotland within the UK, you probably love that? Don't you? Its even on your BBC you useless c@nt!

Quote: "Hearts football club owner Vladimir Romanov has bought one of Edinburgh's highest profile commercial properties.
The Lithuanian billionaire has reportedly paid about 20m for the former Royal Bank of Scotland building.

The historic property, which sits in St Andrew Square in the Scottish capital, had served as the bank's headquarters from 1825 to 2006"

How do you like in becoming a slave for the Lithuanians?
Good boy, you will probably suit in waxing my shoes over, since you're a retard. If you do well, we'll upgrade your career to a toilet cleaner. You're dismissed for now :-)))))) We're the wealthy rats, and you are our b!tch, don't you worry dear beggar slave
:-))))
Derek

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Who said we are hated? You? I couldn't care less about the delusional little benefit scum like you, who's working at the construction site without no education. Hey by the way you stink of sweaty shit odor as usual, you've been building too much houses for the local council to house you for free. When it comes to committing a crime, you're already committing it, and I'm just gathering the evidence on you, since you spread the national hatred towards the legal foreign nationals of Britain. Which is regarded as racist and will be reported to the crime-stoppers and the cyber police unit for the appropriate sanctions to be imposed on your ass, including your online activities and monitoring. We could end up even suing you to get some free cash out of your idiot in a legal way with no problems whatsoever. Second of all, we're the Europeans in Europe, the first class citizens of Europe, just like you dumb c@nt. Third of all Spain is broke, and they are in debts Crisis, not even a country to look at, thats why they are blaming it on everyone else, since they have been loaned out by the IMF for being a bankrupt state. Fourth of all idiot, look at people like Roman Abramovich born and raised in Lithuania, they are owning you in Britain, your business'es, your premier soccer clubs including Chelsea by being the most richest people in the World according to Forbes International.
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionai...
LOL, Lithuanian Oligarch Roman, being the 50th richest individual in the World, and turning you into a slave in Britain. You probably enjoy that?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh...
Another Lithuanian Oligarch Vlad, buying down half of your shitty Scotland within the UK, you probably love that? Don't you? Its even on your BBC you useless c@nt!
Quote: "Hearts football club owner Vladimir Romanov has bought one of Edinburgh's highest profile commercial properties.
The Lithuanian billionaire has reportedly paid about 20m for the former Royal Bank of Scotland building.
The historic property, which sits in St Andrew Square in the Scottish capital, had served as the bank's headquarters from 1825 to 2006"
How do you like in becoming a slave for the Lithuanians?
Good boy, you will probably suit in waxing my shoes over, since you're a retard. If you do well, we'll upgrade your career to a toilet cleaner. You're dismissed for now :-)))))) We're the wealthy rats, and you are our b!tch, don't you worry dear beggar slave
:-))))
I love it when a big Russian man man handles me in bed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the London, England Forum right now

Search the London, England Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 9 min Mr Slovak 1,901
Polish guys are HOT (Aug '10) 24 min The dictator 33
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 3 hr liiian 498
white gf with stinky breath 8 hr unknown 2
Who can get me a quater of weed london (Jan '13) 9 hr Zorro_ 81
White gf pics 14 hr supersonic boom 6
England The New Islamic State 16 hr Maryam 9
•••
•••