Unrest Hits Birmingham, Bristol And Liverpool

Aug 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sky News

Gangs of masked youths wreaked havoc in cities across England as the violent unrest that started in London spread.

Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jerseyboy for life

Howe, IN

#47 Aug 12, 2011
I;m impressed!!!!!!!.cockroaches.. .......wow,I like it.....Just think how far we would be in our society if we didn't spend trillions on welfare,and use that money to explore Mars ect....But thanks to the cockroach in the White House our space programs are over..........Too many gimmies and not enough workers to support a space program anymore,we're strapped supporting the parasites..........And the more We give,the more they want.........And their leaders hold the MATCHES..........
Milt

United States

#48 Aug 12, 2011
What?
Atomicsedu

UK

#49 Aug 12, 2011
Monkey Shines wrote:
Make 'em assimilate, or make 'em leave.
<quoted text>
Jay Fl lol lol I flew a crop duster there in 1964, cant believe someone from there is on here.....hot hot as hell is all I remember about that place, used to follow highway 4 back to landing strip
Atomicsedu

UK

#50 Aug 12, 2011
Monkey Shines wrote:
Make 'em assimilate, or make 'em leave.
<quoted text>
Jay Fl lol lol I flew a crop duster there in 1964, cant believe someone from there is on here.....hot hot as hell is all I remember about that place, used to follow highway 4 back to landing strip
Ms Birmingham

Krotz Springs, LA

#51 Aug 12, 2011
dont talk sht wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ms Birmingham, do you still have your accent? Do the yanks love or hate it.
I only ask cause I too am a Brummie (Yorks Wood area) but live in london, maybe we grew up knowing the same streets.
Hi,I lived on Rivington Cresent,lost my accent:(... Have the Cajun one now lol I live in Louisiana USA .Have the Union Jack Plate on front of Truck (now that say's a lot lol) my Grand dad a Tucker &Great Grandmother a Harrap (Harrup ?)Don't know my family other than moms parents & siblings.I came here on the QM (long ago)She is in Long Beach CA is a hotel now.I went to see her 5 yrs ago,stayed for 5 days.very nice i say. By the way my name is Eleanor
Ms Birmingham

Krotz Springs, LA

#52 Aug 12, 2011
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather have the Germans march in than the Americans. It's the American culture which has got Europe in the mess its in right now.
LOL,You will be screaming BLOODY MURDER for the AMERICANS to save your hide lol
Ms Birmingham

Krotz Springs, LA

#53 Aug 12, 2011
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
I;m impressed!!!!!!!.cockroaches.. .......wow,I like it.....Just think how far we would be in our society if we didn't spend trillions on welfare,and use that money to explore Mars ect....But thanks to the cockroach in the White House our space programs are over..........Too many gimmies and not enough workers to support a space program anymore,we're strapped supporting the parasites..........And the more We give,the more they want.........And their leaders hold the MATCHES..........
I agree !!100%
dont talk sht

UK

#54 Aug 13, 2011
Ms Birmingham wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,I lived on Rivington Cresent,lost my accent:(... Have the Cajun one now lol I live in Louisiana USA .Have the Union Jack Plate on front of Truck (now that say's a lot lol) my Grand dad a Tucker &Great Grandmother a Harrap (Harrup ?)Don't know my family other than moms parents & siblings.I came here on the QM (long ago)She is in Long Beach CA is a hotel now.I went to see her 5 yrs ago,stayed for 5 days.very nice i say. By the way my name is Eleanor
Hi Eleanor I know Rivington Cres. its near where my mom lives, glad you lost your accent, sadly I never lol!
Still Brummie or Cajun accent they both make peoples toes curl lol!!
marcel

UK

#55 Aug 13, 2011
its all wrong in the west in particular in britain where the govt lets millions of europeans and non europeans i.e africans and asians flood into our country causing havoc

i happen to think mass immigration wrecks peoples lives far nmore than riots do
Ms Birmingham

Krotz Springs, LA

#56 Aug 13, 2011
dont talk sht wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Eleanor I know Rivington Cres. its near where my mom lives, glad you lost your accent, sadly I never lol!
Still Brummie or Cajun accent they both make peoples toes curl lol!!
I remember the address as 43 Rivington Cresent.Erdington Kingstanding.Have no idea who are living in the home now,address may have been changed.I was Christened in the Church of England(walking distance from home)I was told that the Church was bombed yrs ago.I have no Christening Cert.have no idea on how to obtain one.I did get my Birth Cert in 2005.Someone in England gave me the address ( i got 2 of them to make sure lol)In 2007/08 It took me about 3 mos to deal with Homeland Security,I can write a book on my life lol .I joke now & say i have 2 Birth Cert's one British,one American....Ps I am not glad about the Cajun accent i love the british accent more lol of course the cajun food is great except i won't eat the gator,squirrel,turtle,& frogs but i love the catfish,shrimp ,crawfish & crab.. ok what is clotted cream? i have English cookbook,is clotted cream in crumpets?(or however it is spelled)lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liverpool, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any suckers out there want a fat 8" 2 hr scouse19777 15
gay/bi guys (May '13) 6 hr Fazak Scouser 486
Come to mine girls 7 hr Lee 1
Who wants to suck it tonight 8 hr Anfield lad 6
Adult Dating Liverpool (Dec '13) 9 hr tony 161
hooking up weed in liverpool? (Nov '12) 17 hr treeborg 22
Looking for girls 16-19 leave pins d Thu Scouser1 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••