Staten Island Beatles Blast at Silver Lake Park

Jul 5, 2012 Full story: SILive.com 14

Staten Island high school and college students - many close to the same age as The Beatles themselves in the early days of the group - will come together for a Beatles Blast to commemorate the 55th anniversary of the historic meeting of John Lennon and Paul McCartney at a church festival in Liverpool, England.

Full Story
Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Oh another Beatle tribute. Haven't seen this many tributes for the Beatles and Lennon since the day he died. Does every state have to tribute them. Why it is not any special occasion. What happened to the 15 years after the death of Lennon. There were hardly any tributes. I believe it is that love child of Lennon situation.
Gertrude

Renton, WA

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Jane wrote:
Oh another Beatle tribute. Haven't seen this many tributes for the Beatles and Lennon since the day he died. Does every state have to tribute them. Why it is not any special occasion. What happened to the 15 years after the death of Lennon. There were hardly any tributes. I believe it is that love child of Lennon situation.
Oh another Beagle tribute.Haven't seen this many tributes for the Beagles and Lemmon since the day he cried. Does every State have to have a Beagle tribute?Why is it not any special dog occasion.What happened to the 15 beers after the death of Lemmon.There were hardly any dog tributes. I believe it is the glove child of Lemmon situation.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 5, 2012
Yoko Ono is the Devil's worker!
Dexter

Everett, WA

#4 Jul 5, 2012
Jane wrote:
Yoko Ono is the Devil's worker!
YoYo BoBo is the BoWeevils corker!
Jane

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 5, 2012
I'm sorry about what I said about Mrs. Ono, I was very wrong to say that.

I love you Yoko !!!!!!!!!!
Yoyo

Everett, WA

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Yoko wrote:
Now stop that.
I can't stop I'm having too much fun.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Yoko wrote:
Now stop that.
You tell them Mrs. Ono.
Poppa Jivebones

Everett, WA

#9 Aug 9, 2012
If Yoko Ono married Bono from U 2 she would be Yoko Ono Bono.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#10 Aug 10, 2012
If Yoko had married you, Poppa, she would have been Yoko Ono Jivebones. Happy weekend.
PoppaJivebones

Everett, WA

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Greg wrote:
If Yoko had married you, Poppa, she would have been Yoko Ono Jivebones. Happy weekend.
No Yoko was too ugly for Old Poppa.Poppa likes them pretty. Asians ok but the old screeching ones. Poppa wants the sexy ones who can jump jive a wail.
PoppaJivebones

Everett, WA

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Kind of like this Greg. Lol

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

#13 Aug 10, 2012
PoppaJivebones wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aHWcN5YxuYcXX Kind of like this Greg. Lol
Oh I simply love the Stray Cats, Brian is so nice.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#14 Aug 10, 2012
PoppaJivebones wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aHWcN5YxuYcXX Kind of like this Greg. Lol
Lol. Yeah, very rhythmic. I liked the Stray Cats. Good choice, my friend. Let's let the beat goes on.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#15 Aug 10, 2012
PoppaJivebones wrote:
<quoted text>No Yoko was too ugly for Old Poppa.Poppa likes them pretty. Asians ok but the old screeching ones. Poppa wants the sexy ones who can jump jive a wail.
Hey, do you mean that Yoko is not sexy? OK, you will find one who can jump on the top. Of your heart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liverpool, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
58 mature female with whatsapp 46 min bloubul 11
bored n horny 1 hr gaybootle 7
Meet For Sex (Oct '13) 1 hr bloubul 244
16 f liverpool looking for boys to meet for sex... 1 hr bloubul 44
Nonce alert 3 hr woollad 7
16 m norris green looking for first time 3 hr ste 2
straight lad wants suck of young gay lad 6 hr 16 Bi Bootle 7

Liverpool, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE