Miliband widens Scottish debate

Jun 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IcDumfries

Labour leader Ed Miliband is to argue that the whole of the United Kingdom needs to be involved in the debate over Scotland's potential independence.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2012

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

If EU not become common country, European countries will split and Europe will return 2 centuries back.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

No independent Scotland!

Yes to EU to become common country!
ronan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 9, 2012
 
neobyzantine wrote:
If EU not become common country, European countries will split and Europe will return 2 centuries back.
In fact, Europe needs to go back 3 centuries at least!
Mitzi turbo

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 9, 2012
 
This is gas when Scotland leaves behind the chains of occupation :) SOON THE NORTH WEST OF IRELAND WILL
FALLOW . Just curious WHY DON'T YOU PLAY FOR SCOTLAND IF YOUR SO PROUD OF BEING FROM THERE AND WHY IS YOU KIT GREEN WHEN YOU THINK YOUR PART OF THE UK THEY DON'T ECEPT YOUR MONEY OVER THERE IN THE REAL UK SO YOUR NOT PART OF THE REALM

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 9, 2012
 
Mitzi turbo wrote:
This is gas when Scotland leaves behind the chains of occupation :) SOON THE NORTH WEST OF IRELAND WILL
FALLOW . Just curious WHY DON'T YOU PLAY FOR SCOTLAND IF YOUR SO PROUD OF BEING FROM THERE AND WHY IS YOU KIT GREEN WHEN YOU THINK YOUR PART OF THE UK THEY DON'T ECEPT YOUR MONEY OVER THERE IN THE REAL UK SO YOUR NOT PART OF THE REALM
have they stopped teaching peasants to spell in Eire?

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 9, 2012
 
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, Europe needs to go back 3 centuries at least!
no, but you need to go back somewhere or other.

“...Strike one”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 10, 2012
 
Sinn Fein = Armani nationalists.

“...Strike one”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 11, 2012
 
'Neobyzantine' needs to LEARN F*CKING ENGLISH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the England, United Kingdom Forum right now

Search the England, United Kingdom Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 5 min Just a thought 440
Jailed: Man, 67, guilty of attempting to rape y... 9 min Marques 4
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 59 min EE VERMIN 1,802
Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients d... 7 hr Ali b 2
Secure hospital escapees arrested (Aug '08) 8 hr Rolling Papers 4
Willmett Solicitors believed to be in administr... (Dec '09) 15 hr Interested 1,193
Manchester-Portsmouth 16 hr Delete 1
•••
•••