Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2011
BigStu_pid_2008

UK

#1 Mar 27, 2011

How can you expect to be allowed back in when you behave the way you do? I didn't build up PT so you can come along and p i s s the regulars off with your PI b u l l s h i t and retarded big red letter txt.

I don't just ban people for no reason, hence why jack and heckler are still there, afterall It's their faults you turned up and decided to add me to your awesome mailing list but haven't broke any rules, not that there are many at PT.

I'm not interested in you. You've already tried to use Zara against me but you're not bothering me one bit though it was a step too far, it kinda upset my partner when I told her but she's over it now, she just doesn't understand people like you but I warned her years ago the site might attract the wrong sort of attention. You must know I'm not like the rest of "your group". I don't deserve it and I'm not lying about not actually caring about anything you think you can find out about me.

Ps. Let me know when you've started f u c k i n g with me cause at the moment all you are is just an over exaggerated glorified school bully.

Stu

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Dorset, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Readers sound off on the issues (Jun '13) Jun '13 Alexs Tavern LLC 1
Dismembered body of William Spiller found in pl... (Jun '13) Jun '13 sonia etheridge 1
Devon and Cornwall fail to make 'quality of lif... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mark 1
Pensioners disrupt planning meeting (Sep '12) Sep '12 Grey Panther 1
Ferndown residents say council is not listening... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Grey Panther 3
Woman racks up fourth DUI citation (Jul '11) Oct '11 Elmer_J_Fudd 11
District Court (Aug '11) Aug '11 Elmer_J_Fudd 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

East Dorset, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••