Donald Trump Drops Hints About Running for President

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Donald Trump used a trip to Scotland on Friday to give his strongest hint yet that he may run for U.S. president in 2012.
Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Supersonic

Moncton, Canada

#21 Oct 11, 2010
You're fired Obama...now go get your f*ckin' shinebox!
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#23 Oct 11, 2010
You are correct sir.
ClevelandForTruth wrote:
It doesn't matter who becomes president, the agenda for a one world government continues. You guys can sit around and believe our presidents really have a say so in US policy but they don't, just puppets is all they are anymore, puppets to the criminal international bankers that rule the world. The New World Order is real.
The next real president, a true american patriout, if that ever happens, will probably be the next dead one. Look at Kennedy.
end of the world

Akron, OH

#24 Oct 11, 2010
What was the date the world is supposed to end dec 21 2012?
MAD TO THE BONE

United States

#25 Oct 11, 2010
Supersonic wrote:
You're fired Obama...now go get your f*ckin' shinebox!
Couldn,t of said it better,I bet if Nobama got a good tail wind he gould fly with those Dumbo ears.Should of drop a bomb on that million man march tears back.Now thats how you clean up America!!!
Smedley Butler fan

Bradenton, FL

#26 Oct 11, 2010
ClevelandForTruth wrote:
It doesn't matter who becomes president, the agenda for a one world government continues. You guys can sit around and believe our presidents really have a say so in US policy but they don't, just puppets is all they are anymore, puppets to the criminal international bankers that rule the world. The New World Order is real.
The next real president, a true american patriout, if that ever happens, will probably be the next dead one. Look at Kennedy.
.......... so true .......... the ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN has made the USA a client state of Israel ......... JFK opposed nuclear proliferation and the zionist juggernaut ........ LBJ colluded with Mossad to kill JFK ......... SEE final judgment BY MICHAEL COLLINS PIPER ,,,,,,,,,, and SUPERMOB by gus russo ..... Support DANIEL ELSBERG , Sy Hersh , norman finklestein , joel kovel , Ilan Pappe and Amy Goodman and the Righteous Jews against Newt Gingrich , Donald Trump and the Israeli Stooges .
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#27 Oct 12, 2010
January 20th, 2012 around 1315 Hrs EST.
end of the world wrote:
What was the date the world is supposed to end dec 21 2012?
NW Hominid

Auburn, WA

#29 Oct 13, 2010
Not with that hair...
Allahs Soldier

Harrow, UK

#30 Oct 13, 2010
Zionist Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Donald Trump , Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich have taken pledges with the Israeli Pork Barrel Stooges .......... promising to repeat the BUSH / CHENEY / CHERTOFF agenda of placing Israeli demands over US needs ......... the Zionist Fifth Column continues to cover up the cowardly israeli assault on the USS LIBERTY and Murrah Bldg ..........See DELIVER US FROM ZIONIST EVIL by Sean Hannity , Jack Camp Raphan and Mitt Romney .......... and the GOLDSTONE REPORT .
Yes my friend. Good good, the anger is strong with you. Use it, together we will defeat those evil, big nosed zionists.

Allah Akbar Allah Akbar Allah Akbar.
Ura Nobhead

Harrow, UK

#31 Oct 13, 2010
Dingo wrote:
January 20th, 2012 around 1315 Hrs EST.
<quoted text>
Be sure to come here on Jan 21st 2012, so i can tell you what a Tw@ you are.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#32 Oct 13, 2010
Just what we need --- at least he knows his way around a Bankruptcy Court!... he has been there!
Shady Lady

Barrington, IL

#33 Oct 13, 2010
Save your money, Donny. You are not handsome enough to get the glandular vote, and they elect the President.
Allahs sky brothel

UK

#34 Oct 13, 2010
Allahs Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my friend. Good good, the anger is strong with you. Use it, together we will defeat those evil, big nosed zionists.
Allah Akbar Allah Akbar Allah Akbar.
ALLAH FUCKBAR!! ALLAH FUCKBAR!! ALLaH FUCKBAR!!
HAJO MEYER Fan

Bradenton, FL

#35 Oct 22, 2010
Zionist Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Donald Trump , Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich have taken pledges with the Israeli Pork Barrel Stooges .......... promising to repeat the BUSH / CHENEY / CHERTOFF agenda of placing Israeli demands over US needs ......... the Zionist Fifth Column continues to cover up the cowardly israeli assault on the USS LIBERTY and Murrah Bldg ..........See DELIVER US FROM ZIONIST EVIL by Sean Hannity , Jack Camp Raphan and Mitt Romney .......... and the GOLDSTONE REPORT .
..........so many righteous jews like JOEL KOVEL , Hajo Meyer and ILAN PAPPE have called for a stop to the Israeli reckless , cowardly paranoia ......... they say that Israel is as bad as the HITLERites and THE MOE DALITZ CABAL and the ABRAMOFF MADOFF / BRUCE SEIDEN / ED NEKRITZ CABAL .
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#36 Oct 22, 2010
Sorry, We will be dead on January 20th, 2012 around 1300 Hrs EST

The sky will be falling and some people say it's real heavy so we will all be crushed, even the teapanty.org folks so I guess they are planning a Jim Jones thinggy. so it won't matter if that black fella in the whitehous is a mooslim or a socialist.
Ura Nobhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to come here on Jan 21st 2012, so i can tell you what a Tw@ you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen, Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay virgin 2 hr auk 2
Is this real ??? 2 hr Wdnsg69 1
ounces of weed? (Dec '13) 2 hr treeborg 16
young cpl looking for female for 3some 5 hr couplelovers 1
Kelly and Julie now Lisa and Michelle 7 hr Ryz85 7
Anyone fancy taking a girls anal virginity? 8 hr big scouse fella 18
fun seeker 9 hr big scouse fella 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Aberdeen, Scotland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••