Man who dedicated his life to helping vulnerable in Africa dies

Sep 14, 2011 Full story: IcNetwork 25

An aid worker who dedicated a decade of his life to helping vulnerable people in Africa died as he prepared to go to Somalia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
norway

Gjøvik, Norway

#1 Sep 14, 2011
this is my goal the help people in crisis when i am done with my studies. very inspiring, a true hero!( r.i.p)
omar

Norway

#2 Sep 14, 2011
awwwww this is one of the reasons why i love you,
your cause is mine i will go to the end of the earth with you so you never feel alone!!
Jeremy Clarkson

UK

#3 Sep 14, 2011
Ugh.
omar

Norway

#4 Sep 14, 2011
two is company three is a crowd bug off wanker!!!
Jeremy Clarkson

UK

#5 Sep 14, 2011
omar wrote:
two is company three is a crowd bug off wanker!!!
Get a room you nauseating chumps.
omar

Norway

#6 Sep 14, 2011
get a life you butt sniffing mutt
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#7 Sep 14, 2011
omar wrote:
awwwww this is one of the reasons why i love you,
your cause is mine i will go to the end of the earth with you so you never feel alone!!
waryaa listen good dont ruin this thread take you uuh aah ass somewhere we have enough satanic trolls and vilage idiots ruining a meaning full threads take you horny ass elsewhere walaahi i will karbaash you with no mercy
Jeremy Clarkson

UK

#8 Sep 14, 2011
omar wrote:
get a life you butt sniffing mutt
I've got one, you wally. Do you think I'm posting from beyond the grave or something?

Sheesh. Get a brain.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#9 Sep 14, 2011
Non-Westerners should not be allowed to emigrate to Western nations.
omar

Norway

#10 Sep 14, 2011
hooyo wrote:
<quoted text> waryaa listen good dont ruin this thread take you uuh aah ass somewhere we have enough satanic trolls and vilage idiots ruining a meaning full threads take you horny ass elsewhere walaahi i will karbaash you with no mercy
hooyo i will take a karbash or two for this girl she is a beauty, and this no horny adventure and on a search for my e queen. i see your bit jealous so you can come too ok no relax macaan.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#13 Sep 14, 2011
omar wrote:
<quoted text>
hooyo i will take a karbash or two for this girl she is a beauty, and this no horny adventure and on a search for my e queen. i see your bit jealous so you can come too ok no relax macaan.
waryaa dont ruin this thread it's indeed a very important thread so take you horny ass elsewhere
WaryaaGuy

Norway

#14 Sep 14, 2011
What a great inspiring man!. He will sure be missed. If people were as kind and caring like Quin, the world would have been a better place to live.
omar

Norway

#15 Sep 14, 2011
hooyo wrote:
<quoted text>waryaa dont ruin this thread it's indeed a very important thread so take you horny ass elsewhere
hooyo my love where is the karbahs you spoke of am still waiting ???
sneakhead

Valencia, Spain

#16 Sep 14, 2011
he just was another imperialist agent,they only trying to make him looks like angel,there's no good devil,the harmless devils is the dead one.if he was as good as they claimed,the good is often bury with the body,beleive me this warthog shit was on a hidden mission,period.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#17 Sep 14, 2011
omar wrote:
<quoted text>
hooyo my love where is the karbahs you spoke of am still waiting ???
waryaa dont ruin this thread karbaashka dhiladii ku dhasheey iyo qaniiskii ku dhaleey iyo adigaba waan kugu garaaci satanic troll mar danbana ha iloo soo hadlin nacalaa wuxii kadhaleey kuyaal
omar

Norway

#18 Sep 14, 2011
hooyo wrote:
<quoted text>waryaa dont ruin this thread karbaashka dhiladii ku dhasheey iyo qaniiskii ku dhaleey iyo adigaba waan kugu garaaci satanic troll mar danbana ha iloo soo hadlin nacalaa wuxii kadhaleey kuyaal
that is one dirty mouth its been places ugh but tell me do you taste like a sweet apple pie, or are you anjeero ingagan
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#19 Sep 14, 2011
omar wrote:
<quoted text>
that is one dirty mouth its been places ugh but tell me do you taste like a sweet apple pie, or are you anjeero ingagan
dhiladii kudhasheey usheeg
omar

Norway

#20 Sep 14, 2011
hooyo tuubo dheer oo shamboo iyo cream wadata ayaan ku haya afka bal fuur an ku sifeye
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#21 Sep 14, 2011
norway wrote:
this is my goal the help people in crisis when i am done with my studies. very inspiring, a true hero!( r.i.p)
norway iam glad to know is you goal to help vulnerable people who are in dire need of help i know you will one day you told me you are nurse and you respect for that i cant believe evry thread you made been ruined either satanic trolls or bitter people my god norway the reason you come on somali forum was to learn about you somali culture and you people yet all you ever get is abuse bulliying even me to this day i feel ashamed that we have not been kind to you please know that most of us on this forum respect you and love you and i will stand with you as i promise to teach you somali laungueg my offer still stands do not let bully or trolls make you hate on you own people i want you to know there good number of people on somalis forum like the chief waqooyi insearch absher random somali dude mahadcadeey philsen waryaa guy whom defended you and i aplogize to you the abuse you get from jelaato and abdi and guleed and the angry booyaaso in dubai remember good number people on this forum love you and respect you my sister
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#22 Sep 14, 2011
omar wrote:
hooyo tuubo dheer oo shamboo iyo cream wadata ayaan ku haya afka bal fuur an ku sifeye
dhiladii kudhasheey afka ugu samee iyo qaniiskii kudhaleey nacala abuuk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhondda Cynon Taff County, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardiff residents launch action group to fight ... Sep 10 ronmi 1
Nato Summit 2014: When will roads reopen in Car... Sep 5 NATO 1
Revealed: The truth about our best-paid public ... (Feb '14) Aug 22 Anonymous 2
three weeks before the conference starts. Aug 19 Reverend Kevin 2
Nato Summit 2014: Want to avoid the worst of th... Aug '14 words 1
It was too good to last....summer's all but ove... Aug '14 Anne 1
"Idiots" who have "neglected their duty to the ... Aug '14 Robin 1
•••

Rhondda Cynon Taff County, Wales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE