Derby Muslim denies gay hate crime charge

Jan 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Kabir Ahmed, 28, denies stirring up hatred on the grounds of sexual orientation, the first UK prosecution of its kind.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of219
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

9

7

7

"Kabir Ahmed denies threatening gay people with Death Penalty"?

Islam demands death for gays and Ahmed knows it.

Islam is the religion of hate.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Didnt Mohammed say people could lie in the advancement of Allah? He is only following the commands of the most perfect of prophets.
Revo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

I'm suprised it's in the Guardian.It must have been a real dilema for them.......a muslim thats anti gay.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Looks like a big win for secular society.

I wonder how the doomsday merchants who think islam is taking over will react?
put a tax on beards

Oldbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Revo wrote:
I'm suprised it's in the Guardian.It must have been a real dilema for them.......a muslim thats anti gay.
This is a dreadful problem with all lefties and liberal wimps. They would rather ignore it. I have heard the absurd logical contortions the feminists of the left go through to justify islamic treatment of women.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Teacher:Paul,if you have 5 sweets and Abdul asks you for one sweet,how many sweets would you have left?
Paul:5
happy merryweather

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

put a tax on beards wrote:
<quoted text>This is a dreadful problem with all lefties and liberal wimps. They would rather ignore it. I have heard the absurd logical contortions the feminists of the left go through to justify islamic treatment of women.
too true. must be quite tiresome having to contort reality being a lefty nutjob . i am sure lefties have been brought up in families where the father was some kind of hitler kiddy fiddler and the mother was just some dumbass. these people are seriously damaged.
lopp

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 16, 2012
 
lol
Odumber

Male, Maldives

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wilberhum wrote:
"Kabir Ahmed denies threatening gay people with Death Penalty"?
Islam demands death for gays and Ahmed knows it.
Islam is the religion of hate.
.
Wilberhum it easy to do the talks, but would you spread your axzz for a gay person in solidarity to their cause.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Odumber wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Wilberhum it easy to do the talks, but would you spread your axzz for a gay person in solidarity to their cause.
Would you spread a little nine year old girls legs for mohammed cause?
Odumbo

Male, Maldives

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Would you spread a little nine year old girls legs for mohammed cause?
.
Are you out of your mind, that was 14 centuries ago an arranged marriage.
.
http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm
.

Check the age of consent yourself, its not much different after 14 centuries
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Are you out of your mind, that was 14 centuries ago an arranged marriage.
.
http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm
.
Check the age of consent yourself, its not much different after 14 centuries
An arranged marriage..lol..well that's ok then..
He slept with a little nine year old girl and no matter how you try and justify it the filthy bastard was a dirty disgusting scumbag..
R_christian_AR

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

These muslims need to go back home and leave us Westerners alone. If he feels this is wrong go back to the middle east where your intolerant and hateful practices are ok in your backward society.
Mustapha Bumthrust

Oldbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

this is very strange because moslems are known to be enthusiastic bumthrusters. Most people agree that all islamic countries are hotbeds of poovish practices. Just look how moslem men dance with each other!

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Odumber wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Wilberhum it easy to do the talks, but would you spread your axzz for a gay person in solidarity to their cause.
axzz? WTF is an axzz?

But do I think there should be discrimination against people because of their sexual preference? Hell No!

“Athiest”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Of the methods outlined in the brochure, it seems to me that stoning is the most suitable method.

With stoning we can buy and sell stones and make a profit.

If you throw gays off a building there is a cost to the tax payer that cannot be recouped.
.
.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why don't they just leave people to live the way they like? is it THAT hard?
Obumber

Male, Maldives

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>An arranged marriage..lol..well that's ok then..
He slept with a little nine year old girl and no matter how you try and justify it the filthy bastard was a dirty disgusting scumbag..
your despicable, without knowing anything you just accuse and spread lies. just remember you will be answerable for each action and every action. that day there will be no denial or anyone to protect you.

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

4

Obumber wrote:
<quoted text>
your despicable, without knowing anything you just accuse and spread lies. just remember you will be answerable for each action and every action. that day there will be no denial or anyone to protect you.
What lies?

Your so called 'prophet' was a murderous psychopath and a cold blooded rapist, as well as a paedophile.

“so like uhh! whats the deal?”

Since: May 09

planet earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Odumber wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Wilberhum it easy to do the talks, but would you spread your axzz for a gay person in solidarity to their cause.
The right to exist is whats at stake here, Would you like to be killed because you come from south america?

Obviously you hate them gays too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of219
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leicestershire County, England Discussions

Search the Leicestershire County, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
Deadliest Psychiatric Disorder: Anorexia (Jul '11) Jan '14 Marsiella 6
West Country beef and lamb joins ranks of UK's ... Jan '14 Pascal Caillette 2
Writer tourism: What makes it work? Jan '14 Pascal Caillette 1
Mental health nurses to help police Jan '14 Pascal Caillette 1
Crap Towns is nothing but an exercise in laughi... (Oct '13) Dec '13 About Stockton on Tees 3
Supermarket chain Aldi unveils plans to open st... Dec '13 Luke 3
•••
•••
•••
•••