Hate-filled mobs drive Romanian gipsies out of Ireland

Jun 20, 2009 Full story: www.dailymail.co.uk 225

The Romanian families, including a five-day-old baby girl, cowered inside as the mob shouted and swore that the foreign gipsy ‘scum’ should pack up and go — or face the consequences. p>

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Sabi from Hungary

UK

#1 Jun 22, 2009
For those liberals who try to protect those scum:
Try to live in a the same street with a gipsy family for six months, and after that you can talk. In Hungary 3 people were killed by gipsies in the past few weeks. No gipsies were killed by hungarians in the past 3 years.

We call some of them orcs because they are the same mental level like Tolkien's creatures.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Sabi from Hungary wrote:
For those liberals who try to protect those scum:
Try to live in a the same street with a gipsy family for six months, and after that you can talk. In Hungary 3 people were killed by gipsies in the past few weeks. No gipsies were killed by hungarians in the past 3 years.
We call some of them orcs because they are the same mental level like Tolkien's creatures.
But where THESE PARTICULAR people behaving badly? Does anyone have any evidence of that?

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#3 Jun 23, 2009
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
see above, how many were killed in hungary, gypsies in hungary, the most of any country in europe, are downtroddened daily.

once again, magayr sabi invents stories about hungary !
because you lived next to a gypsy family in hungary..is that the reason you ran to UK ?
Jim Thompson

Modesto, CA

#4 Jun 23, 2009
I read this story in my local paper and was saddened for the gypsy families, until I realized they never spoke to the Brits and asked why they wanted them out in the first place. Then I remembered all the stories I've heard abuot gypsies stealing from the elderly and being shady people and realized the liberal media was doing another slanted hack-job piece of journalism.
Know Before U Speak

Glen Cove, NY

#5 Jun 23, 2009
Wherever you go in Europe where there are gypsies, you would think you were in a US inner city ghetto. And they try to rob you at every turn. They are the scum of the earth. AH was right.
Pit Bull owner

North Bergen, NJ

#6 Jun 23, 2009
Gypsy
Thai Sticks Up My A rse

Glen Cove, NY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
Pit Bull owner wrote:
Gypsy
Your dawg is soooo horny. You better attend to it.

Since: Jun 09

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2009
Please excuse me, but I am an american woman and I would like to know more about these "Gypsy" you speak of. Why are they hated? Do they rob you like in some movies I have seen? I am only curious about other cultures and I just wanted to know why they are called Gypsy and why people hate them.
Big J

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2009
Cher was a gypsy, tramp, AND a thief.

“A different view”

West Riding

#10 Jun 24, 2009
Big J wrote:
Cher was a gypsy, tramp, AND a thief.
Yes, i heard it from the people of the town.
Nathan Bedford Forest

Monrovia, CA

#11 Jun 24, 2009
Come and visit Los Angeles California if you want to see what happens when you don't nip it in the bud.
This place is Calcutta now, and we heard all the same arguments over the years about the poor immigrants wanting a better life. Get tough, and be brutal when you perceive a threat. The government will betray you if you rely on them to act.
raised in redlands

Aurora, CO

#12 Jun 24, 2009
Our government and other countries have sold us down the river.
Just so they can have a cheap labor pool.
When did we lose control of our borders and keeping the scum out.
Our government allows every illegal alien who can drop a litter in our country to stay.
Seal the borders deport,report and jail anyone conspiring to destroy you country to get richer by doing it.
I am sick of turning around and seeing some third world citizen on welfare,food stamps and section 8 housing.
Every state should do what Oklahoma has done.
Make it illegal to give them a job and seize businesses of those who do.
Confiscate their property and anything bought with illegal aliens labor.
Big J

United States

#13 Jun 24, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, i heard it from the people of the town.
But every night, the men would come around, and lay their money down...

“A different view”

West Riding

#14 Jun 25, 2009
Big J wrote:
<quoted text>But every night, the men would come around, and lay their money down...
Her papa would have shot me if he knew what i`d done.....
Danny Wilcox

Riverside, CA

#15 Jun 25, 2009
Gypsies are cool. They make the world go'round.
Think of a world without gypsies. boring. I say just kill the bad ones and let the good ones live. they can work at the swapmeet and tell fortunes and such.
Thundermug

Girard, OH

#17 Jun 25, 2009
gypsy woman done me wrong
hippy duster

Sylmar, CA

#18 Jun 25, 2009
gypsis do bad auto body work.
chabal

Fouras, France

#19 Jun 25, 2009
Free Spirited wrote:
Please excuse me, but I am an american woman and I would like to know more about these "Gypsy" you speak of. Why are they hated? Do they rob you like in some movies I have seen? I am only curious about other cultures and I just wanted to know why they are called Gypsy and why people hate them.
we have a lot in france,they're roma
they steal beg and destroy any area they move to..
when i went to london they were every where..
also germany and holland..they will not work..
they just take...my friends in england tell me they get free homes...and start alot of problems
they're moving west because of the easy welfare
systems..and they take advantage..
europe is being destroyed...
Oscar

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Jun 25, 2009
We are the Gyp Gyp Gyp Gyp Gypsies. The Gyp Gyp Gyp Gyp Gyp Gypsies. Even in the 50's....Gypsies were notorious for stealing. They are the Romanian version of Negroes and Mexicans and Muslims. It's so easy to steal, so they do.

Since: Jun 09

United States

#21 Jun 25, 2009
chabal wrote:
<quoted text>
we have a lot in france,they're roma
they steal beg and destroy any area they move to..
when i went to london they were every where..
also germany and holland..they will not work..
they just take...my friends in england tell me they get free homes...and start alot of problems
they're moving west because of the easy welfare
systems..and they take advantage..
europe is being destroyed...
So they are like the gangs we have here in America. They fight and kill over territory or drugs. It's realy sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Down County, Northern Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police decry Belfast 'anarchy' as 56 officers hurt (Aug '13) 15 hr piston 800 208
SF slam PSNI over Casement museum artefact Mon James 2
Sands willing to suspend hunger strike for deal... (Nov '13) Nov 20 James 40
TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document (Jan '14) Nov 19 Lawrence James co... 96
Unseen WW1 photos uncovered Nov 18 benedict123 2
Board was briefed insists Baggott (Mar '14) Nov 17 Spirit of Patrick... 2
McGuinness - 'I like the Queen' Nov 16 wolfgang toney 6

Down County, Northern Ireland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE