Hate-filled mobs drive Romanian gipsies out of Ireland

Jun 20, 2009 | Posted by: Thomas312 | Full story: www.dailymail.co.uk

The Romanian families, including a five-day-old baby girl, cowered inside as the mob shouted and swore that the foreign gipsy ‘scum’ should pack up and go — or face the consequences. p>

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Satan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 25, 2009
 
Free Spirited wrote:
<quoted text>
So they are like the gangs we have here in America. They fight and kill over territory or drugs. It's realy sad.
Not even close. They are nothing like American getho gangsters.

Essentially they are Indians who came into the Balkans with the occupying Ottoman Turks five and six hundred years ago. Under Ottoman rule they were kept segregated and used as slaves, but then the Ottomans treated all the people of the Balkans that way, so the gypsies were no worse off then anyone else with one major exception. While the Europeans were settled farmers although peasants and indentured servants, the gypsies were nomads. To get food they sang, danced, made pots and pans, begged, stole, told fortunes, anything they could to to survive.

In the eighteen hundreds the Ottomans were pushed out and the modern country's that we know today started forming, but by now the gypsies had found a niche for themselves and stuck to it. Also because they still speak their old Indian language, and they held on to their Indian customs, when the new nations formed, at the height of the nationalism of the nineteenth century, the gypsies were excluded from the nation building process. But they also excluded themselves by refusing integration into European culture, and they still do so today.

As a culture they decided that somehow education is bad for their culture thus they refuse to learn. Parents literally will not allow their kids to learn. They try to keep them out of school anyway they can. They feel that education will somehow "taint" who they are. Essentially they are like the Muslims who refuse the modern world.

So in modern Europe without an education guess what? You can't get a job, and without a job, and being nomads that do not own land, the only way to survive is to cheat and steal. So they do and they do not see the folly of choosing petty crime over education. It is basically a really stupid culture, that places more value on stupidity over education.

They are also very unclean. They do not bathe, and make a mess of wherever they live.

check out this gypsy neighborhood in Bucharest. the rest of the city does not look like this, only where the gypsies live looks like this, and I don't care how poor you are there is no excuse in throwing garbage everywhere.

http://fazedure.blogspot.com/2006/11/poze-din...
Satan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 25, 2009
 
...and here's what the rest of the city looks like without the gypsies

http://images.google.com/images...

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 26, 2009
 
Satan wrote:
...and here's what the rest of the city looks like without the gypsies
http://images.google.com/images...
This is very sad. They could be so much more but choose not to be. I realy don't understand people like that. I am a very caring person and I give where I can. My birthday is July 17th and I am throwing a party not for myself, but for my kids and letting them envite their friends. I don't have time to think about myself when there are other people to care about.

“Have a nice day”

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Goodbye Romanians, have a nice day!!!
gypsies oh

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 26, 2009
 
Free Spirited wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very sad. They could be so much more but choose not to be. I realy don't understand people like that. I am a very caring person and I give where I can. My birthday is July 17th and I am throwing a party not for myself, but for my kids and letting them envite their friends. I don't have time to think about myself when there are other people to care about.
just don't run off with them. The "Raggle-taggle" gypsies "Oh"! are apparently very seductive, as "My lady" seems to have run off with them, "She's off with the raggle taggle gypsies -Oh!"
byngo

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 26, 2009
 
Danny Wilcox wrote:
Gypsies are cool. They make the world go'round.
Think of a world without gypsies. boring. I say just kill the bad ones and let the good ones live. they can work at the swapmeet and tell fortunes and such.
That's mean to kill them all.

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 26, 2009
 
gypsies oh wrote:
<quoted text>just don't run off with them. The "Raggle-taggle" gypsies "Oh"! are apparently very seductive, as "My lady" seems to have run off with them, "She's off with the raggle taggle gypsies -Oh!"
LOL, is that a song?
demented parrot

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 27, 2009
 
that's right, it's a song , catching the spirit of the gypies dancing round a camp fire with their stolen lawnmowers and free government handouts.
Tom

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Bible says, "Hateful, and hating one another"--the true comment on this thread! So which is worse, the Gypsies, with their centuries-old reputation for wandering, fortune-telling, stealing: or the hatred and bigotry seen in these blogs? Truly, we are all made of the same stuff. We all need to repent before God, whether we are showing our sinfulness through stealing and laziness, or through hatred, or through sexual immorality, or through worshipping money, or devils...Jesus said, "him that is without sin, let him cast the first stone". You who despise and wish to extirminate the Gypsies--what about YOUR sins? Do you love God with all your heart? Are you pure from sexual immorality?(good luck in degenerate America) Do you engage in witchcraft, such as Wicca, ouija boards, astrology, or seeking to communicate with spirits? We all need to repent, including the Gypsies, believe that Jesus died for the sins of all of us, and come to know the God who shall one day judge all these evil deeds, but forgives those who believe the Good News about his Son, Jesus. Yes, speaking of policy--the "liberals" have no clue, because they don't want to acknowledge that poor people often have as much greed and violence as do the rich people the "conservatives" think will save the nation. I love how the Bible warns us not to respect either the poor or the rich. So, as to public policy, I agree that each nation should carefully monitor it's borders, because often those who are vagabonds in lifestyle have a lack of a social conscience, and breed a lot of problems. But you can't just crush anyone who is of a particular group without a fair hearing. That is bigotry. I imagine there are Gypsies who are not violent thieves. Shall we judge and destroy the righteous with the guilty? It's hard, isn't it? I remember the fear that swept over me (a white) when totally surrounded by blacks in a S. Chicago neighborhood. Suddenly that black skin represented danger--in my mind. It's not easy to fight that fear that attaches itself to a group. But we must labor to fight that fear. Hope you'll think about it.
Dirk Diggler

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Tom wrote:
The Bible says, "Hateful, and hating one another"--the true comment on this thread! So which is worse, the Gypsies, with their centuries-old reputation for wandering, fortune-telling, stealing: or the hatred and bigotry seen in these blogs? Truly, we are all made of the same stuff. We all need to repent before God, whether we are showing our sinfulness through stealing and laziness, or through hatred, or through sexual immorality, or through worshipping money, or devils...Jesus said, "him that is without sin, let him cast the first stone". You who despise and wish to extirminate the Gypsies--what about YOUR sins? Do you love God with all your heart? Are you pure from sexual immorality?(good luck in degenerate America) Do you engage in witchcraft, such as Wicca, ouija boards, astrology, or seeking to communicate with spirits? We all need to repent, including the Gypsies, believe that Jesus died for the sins of all of us, and come to know the God who shall one day judge all these evil deeds, but forgives those who believe the Good News about his Son, Jesus. Yes, speaking of policy--the "liberals" have no clue, because they don't want to acknowledge that poor people often have as much greed and violence as do the rich people the "conservatives" think will save the nation. I love how the Bible warns us not to respect either the poor or the rich. So, as to public policy, I agree that each nation should carefully monitor it's borders, because often those who are vagabonds in lifestyle have a lack of a social conscience, and breed a lot of problems. But you can't just crush anyone who is of a particular group without a fair hearing. That is bigotry. I imagine there are Gypsies who are not violent thieves. Shall we judge and destroy the righteous with the guilty? It's hard, isn't it? I remember the fear that swept over me (a white) when totally surrounded by blacks in a S. Chicago neighborhood. Suddenly that black skin represented danger--in my mind. It's not easy to fight that fear that attaches itself to a group. But we must labor to fight that fear. Hope you'll think about it.
Fcuk off
The Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Looks like only Northern Ireland and Italy can make any attempt to sort the gypsy bastards out, they certainly chose the wrong city in Belfast to bring thier scum culture. Send the bastards back to where they came from, idiot's feeling sorry for them !
Sheila

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 21, 2009
 
Maybe the 'Clockwork Orange' therapy should be tried on the criminal element. :)

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

how come you limey bastards are so much against these peace loving gypsies ?
somehow, you seem to be hateful against anybody.
last month, it was those muslims are hated, this month it´s the gypsies, who´s next ?
Alex

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 21, 2009
 
chabal wrote:
<quoted text>
we have a lot in france,they're roma
they steal beg and destroy any area they move to..
when i went to london they were every where..
also germany and holland..they will not work..
they just take...my friends in england tell me they get free homes...and start alot of problems
they're moving west because of the easy welfare
systems..and they take advantage..
europe is being destroyed...
Absolutely spot on Chabal....Full time Wasters and Criminals....Wherever they go they bahave the same....How can anyone sympathise with them ?
Alex

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 21, 2009
 
Tom wrote:
The Bible says, "Hateful, and hating one another"--the true comment on this thread! So which is worse, the Gypsies, with their centuries-old reputation for wandering, fortune-telling, stealing: or the hatred and bigotry seen in these blogs? Truly, we are all made of the same stuff. We all need to repent before God, whether we are showing our sinfulness through stealing and laziness, or through hatred, or through sexual immorality, or through worshipping money, or devils...Jesus said, "him that is without sin, let him cast the first stone". You who despise and wish to extirminate the Gypsies--what about YOUR sins? Do you love God with all your heart? Are you pure from sexual immorality?(good luck in degenerate America) Do you engage in witchcraft, such as Wicca, ouija boards, astrology, or seeking to communicate with spirits? We all need to repent, including the Gypsies, believe that Jesus died for the sins of all of us, and come to know the God who shall one day judge all these evil deeds, but forgives those who believe the Good News about his Son, Jesus. Yes, speaking of policy--the "liberals" have no clue, because they don't want to acknowledge that poor people often have as much greed and violence as do the rich people the "conservatives" think will save the nation. I love how the Bible warns us not to respect either the poor or the rich. So, as to public policy, I agree that each nation should carefully monitor it's borders, because often those who are vagabonds in lifestyle have a lack of a social conscience, and breed a lot of problems. But you can't just crush anyone who is of a particular group without a fair hearing. That is bigotry. I imagine there are Gypsies who are not violent thieves. Shall we judge and destroy the righteous with the guilty? It's hard, isn't it? I remember the fear that swept over me (a white) when totally surrounded by blacks in a S. Chicago neighborhood. Suddenly that black skin represented danger--in my mind. It's not easy to fight that fear that attaches itself to a group. But we must labor to fight that fear. Hope you'll think about it.
Don't come knocking on my door on a Sunday morning with your magazines
Alex

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

pesky the real deal wrote:
how come you limey bastards are so much against these peace loving gypsies ?
somehow, you seem to be hateful against anybody.
last month, it was those muslims are hated, this month it´s the gypsies, who´s next ?
Muslim's are split between lazy clowns who want everything for nothing and still complain about it to decent people who want to thrive in the culture they now live in and gypsies are the former plus dirty thieve's
Alex

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

The Truth wrote:
Looks like only Northern Ireland and Italy can make any attempt to sort the gypsy bastards out, they certainly chose the wrong city in Belfast to bring thier scum culture. Send the bastards back to where they came from, idiot's feeling sorry for them !
Round them up and get of them.

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

thanks alex for your bombastic description.
is there any category that you limeys fit in ?
mr Giblets

Elche, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 21, 2009
 
pesky the real deal wrote:
how come you limey bastards are so much against these peace loving gypsies ?
somehow, you seem to be hateful against anybody.
last month, it was those muslims are hated, this month it´s the gypsies, who´s next ?
perhaps you should welcome the peaceful Gyppos to Slovakia , like you do the adorable Polaks and culture-loving Hungarians? or are their modern donkey-carts making you jealous?
mr Giblets

Elche, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 21, 2009
 
I just looked at a map of Slovakia! you are really surrounded by Poles. etc! How about a job in the Slovakian Navy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belfast County, Northern Ireland Discussions

Search the Belfast County, Northern Ireland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scots independence good for Northern Ireland, b... 2 hr Ultan 5
Loyalist extemism promoted as Irish language is... 7 hr James 3
Major victory for BC in court battle over Belfa... (Jun '13) Thu Arthur 23
Victim to stand for council Apr 16 rock white 1
McGuinness to attend state banquet Apr 13 Jake 6
Live Apr 13 rock white 1
Lady Gaga Poses Without Makeup For Latest Selfie Apr 11 Lady Gaga 1
•••
•••
•••
•••