4: China demands apology from Japan

Full story: BBC 99
China has demanded an apology from Japan following the return of a fishing boat captain who was detained for two weeks in Okinawa. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
KRISPY KREMES

Medora, IN

#93 Sep 29, 2010
Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He's trying to get attention, one of disgusting ways to be known.
Do not talk to me, you suck!!

A-HHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!
HJT

Medora, IN

#94 Sep 29, 2010
HJT wrote:
Cracka does not approve of your taste for fresh delicious DOGGMEAT so you better not defy them or they will whip you, boy!
A-HHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA !
Ok I was wrong, Dog meat is good, I ream my lab all the time!!

A-HHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#95 Sep 30, 2010
Eric L wrote:
<quoted text>
Wang Jingwei? Is that you?
Japanese better than Chinese leaders , they never give up their parents and to kill their wives . Chinese ex-president Jiang Ze Min had abandoned his parents , and Mao's grandson have killed his first wife ( hao ming li ) at jail of ( qin cheng ).

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#96 Sep 30, 2010
Forager in Formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bikes are pretty expensive nowadays. Only the rich can afford them. Especially those equipped with night navigation!
commies possess all social wealth , peasants have nothing .Chinese leaders are very greedy , they want to put their happiness on peasants' pains forever .

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#97 Sep 30, 2010
Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He's trying to get attention, one of disgusting ways to be known.
culture , education , science and technique , economy , good merit system to decide Chinese future . China have nothing , China need change .
FAGGY4s

New York, NY

#98 Sep 30, 2010
KRISPY KREMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not talk to me, you suck!!
A-HHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!
Back to the nether region you fake!
Eric L

AOL

#99 Sep 30, 2010
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
Japanese better than Chinese leaders , they never give up their parents and to kill their wives . Chinese ex-president Jiang Ze Min had abandoned his parents , and Mao's grandson have killed his first wife ( hao ming li ) at jail of ( qin cheng ).
Who might be those "better" Japanese leaders then? Hirohito? Prince Konoye? Tojo Hidekei?(the latter got his country bombed into oblivion and received 2 nuclear bombs for his war- some moral concern there).

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#100 Sep 30, 2010
Eric L wrote:
<quoted text>
Who might be those "better" Japanese leaders then? Hirohito? Prince Konoye? Tojo Hidekei?(the latter got his country bombed into oblivion and received 2 nuclear bombs for his war- some moral concern there).
Chinese leaders are slaughtering peasants with scissors discrimination policy , commies have slaughtered 70 million innocent Chinese . commies are raping our children , 5 commies ( among 2 policemen ) raped a child ( 15 year old ), then pushed her off high buildings , when local government can not cover the crime they want to compensate parents of victim 8000 dollar ( 6 thousand yuan ).
no excuse for dictators , China need good merit system and democracy , Chinese need good human right . culture , education , science and technique , economy , good merit system to dicide Chinese future , China have nothing . China need change .
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#103 Sep 30, 2010
Trevor Swistchew wrote:
<quoted text>Japan was given apology and aid from America it was criminal to drop nuclear weapons on Nagasaki and Hiroshima Nuclear weapons are death to everyone they are poverty makers in the lives of millions.Humanity must wake to the reality that every human is one family even if they do not realise it and war must end or it will bankrupt every nation and the world will die.war is a lie it is truth that every human is of the same origin want and pain are created by desire for power no man is superior to any other and it is time the earth knew this human rights must be priority in every nation there must be an end to the mafia type law in many nations and humanity must learn the fragile nature of life the world is wasting money fighting against other folks ignorant mind it can not go on for it is wasting the earth.
Hey Trev, how much money are you getting to post for the Dollar Lama?
Wong

Taiyuan, China

#104 Sep 30, 2010
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
culture , education , science and technique , economy , good merit system to decide Chinese future . China have nothing , China need change .
You're the one in need of making change now, dude!!!
Forager in Formosa

Tainan, Taiwan

#105 Oct 2, 2010
Was China's demand for an apology succesful?

Beijing is starting to be the laughing stock of the world after getting a reprimand from Tokyo!

The PRC fishery boats were even chased away by Japans coast guard!
Forager in Formosa

Tainan, Taiwan

#106 Oct 2, 2010
Chicken or Dragon?

Since: Apr 10

Tangshan, China

#107 Oct 2, 2010
Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one in need of making change now, dude!!!
policemen robbed 30 dollar from me , Chinese leaders selling all official post , policemen are legal robbers in China , Chinese peasants want good human right , commies hope to put their happiness on peasants' pains forever .

Since: Apr 10

Tangshan, China

#108 Oct 2, 2010
Forager in Formosa wrote:
Chicken or Dragon?
Chinese leaders are beast , ex-president Jiang Ze Ming had abandoned his parents , Mao's grandson have killed his first wife ( hao ming li ) at jail of ( qin cheng ).
Ivory

Cixi, China

#110 Jul 6, 2011
Mars wrote:
As Chinese saying: you don't expect ivory from any animal's mouth (or something like that).
No Ivory from a Dog's mouth ..
STAHBUX

New York, NY

#111 Jul 6, 2011
chinese peasant wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese leaders are beast , ex-president Jiang Ze Ming had abandoned his parents , Mao's grandson have killed his first wife ( hao ming li ) at jail of ( qin cheng ).
Where are you now, sucker!

A-HHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!
left_right

Dallas, TX

#112 Jul 8, 2011
apology for what? for a country with 50 mil fck up the country 1 Bil

for many people nanJing rape and massacre not happened at all

let ask those CCP members, since they were with the Japanese were the murders

if im not mistaken, chinaman dare not to make love a Japanse woman because their penny feel so weak
youre a boot licker

Oregon City, OR

#113 Sep 5, 2011
left_right wrote:
apology for what? for a country with 50 mil fck up the country 1 Bil
for many people nanJing rape and massacre not happened at all
let ask those CCP members, since they were with the Japanese were the murders
if im not mistaken, chinaman dare not to make love a Japanse woman because their penny feel so weak
uh, what language are you trying to speak, pray tell?
Pug

Berwyn, IL

#114 Sep 5, 2011
Trevor Swistchew wrote:
<quoted text>Japan was given apology and aid from America it was criminal to drop nuclear weapons on Nagasaki and Hiroshima Nuclear weapons are death to everyone they are poverty makers in the lives of millions.Humanity must wake to the reality that every human is one family even if they do not realise it and war must end or it will bankrupt every nation and the world will die.war is a lie it is truth that every human is of the same origin want and pain are created by desire for power no man is superior to any other and it is time the earth knew this human rights must be priority in every nation there must be an end to the mafia type law in many nations and humanity must learn the fragile nature of life the world is wasting money fighting against other folks ignorant mind it can not go on for it is wasting the earth.
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fuzhou, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch this Chinese driver risk life and limb to... (Feb '14) Feb '14 butt hurt indian ... 2
Chinese man fined for driving fake Mercedes (Feb '14) Feb '14 Timm Maddog 1
Typhoon Soulik soaks Taiwan, hits China (Jul '13) Jul '13 El ameen 1
Taiwan to test-fire missile: report (Jul '06) Jan '13 Humiliated by co... 239
Pregnant woman refused entry to cinema in China... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Cow Dung 3
China Digest (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ping 5
A new wave (Nov '11) Nov '11 The man 4

Fuzhou, Taiwan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE