Belldandy Morisato's Surprise Guest Appearance On The View

Posted in the The View Forum

Ian Bethea

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Belldandy is a first-class goddess that has special, unique powers in just herself. She spends more time with Keichi Morisato at their new home, in alot of episodes of Ah! My Goddess and can't wait to appear on The View; surprising everyone she sees around her. She'll make a surprise anime cartoon appearance on September 17, 2012. There is some rumors that she will not be one of the co-hosts of Attack Of The Show, only on G4. Look for her live on TV. She's coming all the way from Japan, so be ready to get surprised and shocked that is. She is in real life. Belldandy and her voice is well known for appearing on alot of episodes of Ah! My Goddess!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fuerguson Wed Jani Larson 1
Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) Nov 21 tomhalorwell 8
Rosie ODonelly Nov 20 bethorie 3
wealth of congress Nov 19 07081960kjb 1
Whoopi And Elisabeth Spar Over Jesse's N-Word: ... (Jul '08) Nov 16 paulinla 1,147
Kate Gosselin Talks About Playboy (Sep '09) Nov 15 tweedledick 8
Rosie O'Donnell Nov 14 reds1990 1

The View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE