Since: Apr 07

Amersfoort, Netherlands

#1 Jul 18, 2007
i started this that there ios something to do here!! it's a bit lmao don't take me bad hope you guys like it and start one your self and make this forum hot in here!!!!!!

Amersfoort, Netherlands

#2 Jul 18, 2007
it started like this i was walking around the california i just move there and it was so great like i always was a raven symone fan i walked around and saw pic's of raven averywhere!!

Amersfoort, Netherlands

#3 Jul 18, 2007
it was so great finally i can get my first pic of raven because in curacao wheere i lived there was nothing of those things!! so i was walking around the next day i went out to shop i bought my ipod yesterday and was listening to some raven music i took from the internet and some more!! then i bommed in someone when i loooked up it was the HSM crew i was like speecless then i played cool and just went up walking and they said hey is everything ok!
me: yeah sure i'm sorry
corbin: ooh were sorry!!
me: no i was ecually listening to music and looking down!
ashley: and we were playing and not looking were we were!
me: ooh then never mind we both are i guilty i said smailing !!
hsm: yeah we think we are!
me: i'm going to keep going now!
vanessa: why don't you come with us!
me: i don't think you guys want somebody interupt the little peace you guys get for a while!!
corbin: i don't think so !! it's going to be great and i dont think you acted like a crazy fan really your cool!
me: ooh that's great!! i just moved here so i don't have friends and no job and nothing wrote now only house and my self!!
corbin: but now you have us!!
me: yeah thanks guys your the best and my new friends!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

That's So Raven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosby Show Star A Lesbian? That's So Raven (Aug '13) Aug '13 Fa-Foxy 8
All about Raven Symone and Orlando Brown (Jun '07) Jun '13 Kimberly Joan Gro... 43
Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights (Jun '06) Apr '13 jacob katoa 2,024
Big-name celebrities to appear on Jewish kids show (Aug '09) Jan '13 sitriss 3
That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges (Apr '07) Jan '13 vontea ily 571
'Cory in the House' Joins 'Hannah Montana' and ... (Sep '07) Oct '12 sum1 791
Mom left 'Raven' in dispute (Sep '06) Oct '12 Anonymous 221
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

That's So Raven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••