Items: GH Keeps Herbst, V Beauty Visits Mentalist, and Other TV News to Know

Feb 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TVLine

It's a casting extravaganza! Several of your favorite shows are adding a little pizazz to their already stellar lineups, and we've got your round-up right here - starting with a General Hospital fan fave.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2011
brwnsugar33

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

I am super excited that Rebecca Herbst is staying on GH. Rebecca Herbst's character of Elizabeth Webber is the heart and soul of GH. I am praying that ABC is finally listening to the fans and put Jason and Elizabeth back together and let their amazing love story be told on GH which has been 11 years in the making. Way to go BeckyNation for fighting hard for Rebecca Herbst. Next step on to Liason, Jason and Elizbeth forever!!!!!
Hi there

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

brwnsugar33 wrote:
I am super excited that Rebecca Herbst is staying on GH. Rebecca Herbst's character of Elizabeth Webber is the heart and soul of GH. I am praying that ABC is finally listening to the fans and put Jason and Elizabeth back together and let their amazing love story be told on GH which has been 11 years in the making. Way to go BeckyNation for fighting hard for Rebecca Herbst. Next step on to Liason, Jason and Elizbeth forever!!!!!
No, No... Elizabeth is old... Sorry...Sam, now that's a class act.. Let her and Jason have a child, and etc... Elizabeth, has just about laid every guy in Port Charles...Her and Nicholas, deserve each other... ANd I like what you did with Girl Irish... I love her accent... but she also has an ornery streak...lol... I love GH, Have for 35 years!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••