Jessica is now part of Idol's Top 3

May 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

MANILA, Philippines Staying true to the vow she made in her memorable performance of "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going," Jessica Sanchez is staying as she made it to the Top 3 of "American Idol" on Thursday night .

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of223
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jhonnie

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

I am happy Jessica did not win the American idol. I do not like how Filipinos react to her sudden star. She is no more Filipino the Phillip , they both have never been here. I do not like how fellow Filipino feel they need to latch onto her like she will benefit us all. She sing good but is not all that great as the male singer Phillip

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Jhonnie wrote:
I am happy Jessica did not win the American idol. I do not like how Filipinos react to her sudden star. She is no more Filipino the Phillip , they both have never been here. I do not like how fellow Filipino feel they need to latch onto her like she will benefit us all. She sing good but is not all that great as the male singer Phillip
carefully big john, dont speak your mind or you will be labeled a traitor

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think only Crystal can manage to call someone a traitor because their allegiance is not with a foreigner.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

EwwFOB wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it...don't get me wrong Don...Filipino-Americans and all Americans are my people...Filipino nationals who are respectful, fun and focuses and CONNECT with other people and can MIX with other races and cultures are too COOL! Love them...
BUT FOBS? Every damn thing they do is "Pilipino this, Pilipino that"...and then ISOLATES themselves from the DIVERSE communities in the U.S.A! They can't even MIX at gatherings with other groups of people! Embarrassing! So Embarrassing!
Big difference between FOBS and respectful Filipino nationals! BIG BIG difference
Lol, oh you think so that Filipinos are FOBS? Are you including yourself as you have a Filipino blood; your grandparents from Cebu are pure Filipinos. What's wrong if Filipinos are proud of their heritage; and you feel superior pretending you have no Filipino Heritage - I would say your are 100% FOBS.

I believe you are not active in any Community Service of religious groups and non profit organizations here in CA, where majority of volunteers are Fil AMs, helping serve the needy and homeless? Look around you, and do not focus on this particular time of Jessica Sanchez, where it was the news media/tv stations that are making it sensational. I just don't understand why you are too critical about Filipinos idolizing Jessica. It's not because of race, but because of her ability to sing. In the past, there are Fil Ams, like Jasmine Arias, but the Filipinos in PH did not reacted as much as the fanatic admiration of the fans of Jessica.

Remember, even election time, FIL AMS are divided in electing their candidates. So there is no basis of you saying Filipino that and Filipino, these. For your info too, if you bring pasalubong to your relatives in PH, they will smirk if you bring them China made or PH made as pasalubong. They want US made. So that will again contradict your Filipino this, Filipino that.

Don't be too negative with the Filipinos. They are also people of God like you. Besides, even you are the fortunate one, having gold spoons and fork since birth, just be thankful of your blessings and do not condemn those who are less fortunate like the Filipinos who are subject of your vicious attacks. Unfortunately, all of us will die, and from ashes u will also become ashes and your material things like the fork and spoons become immaterial.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand master of English, "carefully" is wrong. It should be "careful". Lol lol lol lol lol lol.
EwwFOB

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of Asian cultures in the States are like that. They are some of the most racist people on the planet. Things they do all the time here in the States they would get arrested or fined instantly so they stay to themselves and do it amongst their own kind because American society would not stand for it.
Cut in line at the market or throw garbage down in the States and see a quick nasty reaction from Americans. Have them even try once loud Karaoke party while eating aso adobo and they are going to jail big time.
Want to see how fast parents can get a 20 year prison sentence? Have them sell their underage daughter into prostitution. Here everyone just say's "I hope she gets a foreigner".
Exactly! This is a TALENT show called AMERICAN IDOL!!!!

FOB Mentality: I'm going to vote for Jessica because she is Filipino and I am proud to be Filipino.(Ms. Sanchez is AMERICAN of Filipino and Mexican descent!)

Filipino National with class: Jessica has the more wider range of a voice, but Philipps is more diverse...it could go to either of them..
EwwFOB

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, oh you think so that Filipinos are FOBS?
No, I don't think "all" Filipinos are FOBS...I just think YOU are! hahahahahaha!!! Wonderful assessment of a book...so what is your point? Again, everything you say ABOUT ME, is CORRECT...LOLLLLLLLL!!!!! Alzheimers, sex addict, racist, shame of filipino...I agree! You are soooooo smart!

But, you're a F.O.B in the United States, so deal with it...nuff said! Keep volunteering, ya hear?
EwwFOB

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
very good points, all of them. We have some harsh things to say about some filipinos but "Some" is stressed.
These philipino everything ones are too over the top. If they love it so much in the Philippines they should get their azzes back there and help there people some how.
having pride is one thing but they go over the top, even in the Philippines. Like the whole Manny and Jessica love fest. There is no reason a country has to have a hard on for a freaking boxer. Its justa boxer people, wake up and gain some self pride. I understand why the do this and thats why it annoys me. They have such low self esteem they need to feed off anything that makes them feel on par with the rest of the world. Kind of like hey look we have a boxer that is good, see we are humans. The whole Jessica thing is even more pathetic though since she has never even set foot on Philippine soil.
Its pure racism that 99.9 percent of flips vote for her just because of what race her mother is.
Jessica Sanchez WILL BE a muscial force in the future based on "her talent, hard work and charisma", her potential of having that exotic beauty maximized being only sixteen, and her being half MEXICAN-AMERICAN opens her to the Hispanic community which number 50 million people which both cultures share a cultural and historical affinity with!

See, you're coool!! Check out "lol" comments...total FOB!!!!!!!
EwwFOB

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, oh you think so that Filipinos are FOBS? Are you including yourself as you have a Filipino blood; your grandparents from Cebu are pure Filipinos. What's wrong if Filipinos are proud of their heritage; and you feel superior pretending you have no Filipino Heritage - I would say your are 100% FOBS.
I believe you are not active in any Community Service of religious groups and non profit organizations here in CA, where majority of volunteers are Fil AMs, helping serve the needy and homeless? Look around you, and do not focus on this particular time of Jessica Sanchez, where it was the news media/tv stations that are making it sensational. I just don't understand why you are too critical about Filipinos idolizing Jessica. It's not because of race, but because of her ability to sing. In the past, there are Fil Ams, like Jasmine Arias, but the Filipinos in PH did not reacted as much as the fanatic admiration of the fans of Jessica.
Remember, even election time, FIL AMS are divided in electing their candidates. So there is no basis of you saying Filipino that and Filipino, these. For your info too, if you bring pasalubong to your relatives in PH, they will smirk if you bring them China made or PH made as pasalubong. They want US made. So that will again contradict your Filipino this, Filipino that.
Don't be too negative with the Filipinos. They are also people of God like you. Besides, even you are the fortunate one, having gold spoons and fork since birth, just be thankful of your blessings and do not condemn those who are less fortunate like the Filipinos who are subject of your vicious attacks. Unfortunately, all of us will die, and from ashes u will also become ashes and your material things like the fork and spoons become immaterial.
sweetie , let me break it down,

white.......then you have white trash

hispanic....then you have illegal aliens

black......then you have the "n" word

Respected Filipino Nationals (born in the Islands)..... then you have FOBS like you!

dig?
EwwFOB

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

^girlfriend don't get it!!! LOLLLLL!!!!!! Unbelievable...I'm waiting for her next "book"...
EwwFOB

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...exactly! Hey pasig, I work with this wonderful and charming Filipina national woman, from Zamboanga (I hope I spelled it correctly)...Anyways, her first language is Chavacano, she speaks English with an accent and then Tagalog.

Okay, get this, she is able to get along with "ALL" the Hispanics, because from what I understand, Chavacano is a Spanish creole vernacular. We love her because (accent and all) she makes an effort to know us Americans of Filipino descent "individually", could care less if we speak Tagalog or not and honor her with the utmost respect.

Now, technically, she can communicate fluently (to the 1 billion English speakers (first and second language) worldwide, the 450 million Spanish speakers worldwide, and to the 90+ million from the Philippines! AWESOME...That is a RESPECTED Filipino national who takes pride in celebrating her Filipina ethnicity "outside" the FOB mentality and paradigm...You know what I'm saying?

You know who criticizes her? Them FOBS who only speak Tagalog to themselves in a little table in the corner, and then have the AUDACITY to call her a traitor or "really not Pilipino" (stress on the "P" lol) BECAUSE she can communicate in Spanish and can have lunch with anyone she wants!!!! FOB is a mentalilty, not an ethnicity for ALL Filipinos from the Philippines....Gees Louise!

Hope everything is well in your Empire State...take care and peace bro'
Sheik Yerbouti

Jamison, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Shows like idol show just how dumb americans really are. Can our civilization sink any lower?
EwwFOB

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Shows like idol show just how dumb americans really are. Can our civilization sink any lower?
"Sheik Yerbouti" that is toooooo cool of a name! Sling on "Sheik"!!!
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
You're barely figuring this out?

"Meet the Fockers"...oh, what a hilarious name! Yes, that is how stupid and juvenile the general public is.

Hell, we have a President who was an editor for the Harvard Law Review, but doesn't know how & when to use reflexive pronouns! That's 3rd grade English, for gosh sake!!
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

crystal wrote:
I don't get it, Why is ABS-CBN News is bringing this news to Philippines news? There are too many issues in the Philippines needs to be in the news, like Why are Journalist being killed in the Philippines, How to improved people's lives, how to combat corruption in the Philippines, How to motivate young Filipinos to work, how to create jobs, etc. Why is this Jessica Sanchez? I don't get it?
Cause she can sing.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Can our civilization sink any lower?
Sure can. Just elect Mitt Romney and we'll be more 3rd world than the Philippines.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

EwwFOB wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...exactly! Hey pasig, I work with this wonderful and charming Filipina national woman, from Zamboanga (I hope I spelled it correctly)...Anyways, her first language is Chavacano, she speaks English with an accent and then Tagalog.
Okay, get this, she is able to get along with "ALL" the Hispanics, because from what I understand, Chavacano is a Spanish creole vernacular. We love her because (accent and all) she makes an effort to know us Americans of Filipino descent "individually", could care less if we speak Tagalog or not and honor her with the utmost respect.
Now, technically, she can communicate fluently (to the 1 billion English speakers (first and second language) worldwide, the 450 million Spanish speakers worldwide, and to the 90+ million from the Philippines! AWESOME...That is a RESPECTED Filipino national who takes pride in celebrating her Filipina ethnicity "outside" the FOB mentality and paradigm...You know what I'm saying?
You know who criticizes her? Them FOBS who only speak Tagalog to themselves in a little table in the corner, and then have the AUDACITY to call her a traitor or "really not Pilipino" (stress on the "P" lol) BECAUSE she can communicate in Spanish and can have lunch with anyone she wants!!!! FOB is a mentalilty, not an ethnicity for ALL Filipinos from the Philippines....Gees Louise!
Hope everything is well in your Empire State...take care and peace bro'
"lol" or better known as Visaya is just an Indio parasite who spread her legs and threw her ankles in the air in Olongapo for cash and a visa to the US. Took her awhile but she finally hooked a sailor. She's a province girl with little to no education. Visaya learned English from the other bargirls in Olongapo. I'm not even sure she is a good enough person to be labeled a FOB. Basically she is nothing more then an ignorant parasite. A blood sucking Indio is all she is
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

and Pasig is the king of pedos ..basically worse than satan...now he is spewing great lies.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

lol wrote:
and Pasig is the king of pedos ..basically worse than satan...now he is spewing great lies.
Me so horny me so horny me love you long time. Ah the memories right Visaya?
Omoplata

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

More proof that the USA has been dumbed down by pop culture.
Only a mindless drone would watch this garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of223
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Reality TV Forum right now

Search the Reality TV Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
INXS's new singer shows talent, but he's no Hut... (Mar '06) Fri martin 169
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) Fri fatima van schalkwyk 34
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Fri anewfoundbeliever 160
In the past decade, series featuring everyday p... (Jan '11) Apr 17 Nouch 4
japanese mom son sex game shows are real? (Feb '12) Apr 16 Anon 41
Jennifer Lopez Honored at GLAAD Media Awards Apr 15 Gremlin 5
GLAAD Media Awards 2014: Jennifer Lopez, 'The F... Apr 14 Gremlin 7
•••
•••
•••