PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#6538 Aug 23, 2012
COWARDLY IMPOTENT SELF HUMILIATING loser Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Call me Chim Chim the mental midget and depraved individual.
I have no qualms with celebrating and wishing for the deaths of children...matter of fact I don't care about any beings life. That's why I get my sick jollies from MAIMING, MUTILATING and MURDERING defenseless beings. I'm a self humiliating impotent COWARD and I always will be. btw, I am also frightened of ANIMAL RIGHTS, but you can tell that since I spend every day of my pointless 'life' obsessing over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums. Once a coward always a coward. I also STILL have NO IDEA what's going on but that won't stop me from making a fool of myself!
Yep, we know. But please by all means keep making an ass of yourself chimchim!! The fact is that you STILL have NO IDEA what's going on and THAT is hilarious!! Carry on chimchim!!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#6539 Aug 23, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>No, you corpse eating trifling troll, you were talking about me because like all trolls here, you are OBSESSED with me. Also dear, in case you fail to notice, this is a PUBLIC forum and anything you say here is fair game. Take your boorish gossip, ignorance and corpse recipe exchange to PRIVATE MESSAGING like all sane, sensible considerate people do. Get lost, you serve no purpose here and your obsessed rants are a waste of space just like YOU.
uh oh, did I get under your ignorant corpse eating skin again? Enjoy your next flailing fit!
So HAC, were you born mad or did you go mad?

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#6540 Aug 23, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So HAC, were you born mad or did you go mad?
She spent a considerable amount of time floating in the bowl at birth. She suffered extreme oxygen deprivation but was lucky they forgot to flush.

Virginia Beach, VA

#6541 Aug 23, 2012
The witless, insecure COWARD from oz is STILL flailing a bout begging for attention.. Once and insecure coward always an insecure coward...
John

Brisbane, Australia

#6542 Aug 23, 2012
The witless, insecure COWARD from oz is STILL flailing a bout begging for attention.. Once and insecure coward always an insecure coward...
How rude!
But seriously, have you always been batshit crazy?

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#6543 Aug 23, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>She spent a considerable amount of time floating in the bowl at birth. She suffered extreme oxygen deprivation but was lucky they forgot to flush.
So chim chim has been bobbing for her meals since birth... interesting.

Virginia Beach, VA

#6544 Aug 23, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
How rude!
But seriously, have I always been batshit crazy?
BWAHAHAHAHHAAHA...gotta love how the insecure COWARD recognizes when he is being referred to!!

Get lost you pathetic corpse eating slob. You serve no purpose.

Virginia Beach, VA

#6545 Aug 23, 2012
COWARDLY IMPOTENT SELF HUMILIATING loser Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I spent a considerable amount of time floating in the bowl at birth. I suffered extreme oxygen deprivation but was lucky they forgot to flush. I STILL have NO IDEA what's going on so I'll just keep making a fool of myself!
We know chimchim, we know...
Carry on chimchim..

LOL!!!!!

Virginia Beach, VA

#6546 Aug 23, 2012
Keep decorating posts fugly, and the other insecure, impotent COWARDS....we realize this is all you can do!

Ya'll better get some sleep so you can be well rested when you start trolling first thing in the morning...and all afternoon...and all night, every day for the rest of your pointless 'lives'...after all, that's what insecure, impotent, frightened COWARDS do!!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#6547 Aug 23, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
How rude!
But seriously, have you always been batshit crazy?
has to be. no sane person would EVER speak ill of the dead. it is NOT proper manners for a civilized person in society to do so.
only those who are mentally incompetent would ever speak ill of those who are departed.
it shows that who does speak ill of the dead has NO respect for anyone. and who has spoken ill of the dead. just gave their permission to have their own body dumped into the trash.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#6548 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHHAAHA...gott a love how the insecure COWARD recognizes when he is being referred to!!
Get lost you pathetic corpse eating slob. You serve no purpose.
Not too hard to figure out you loontard.
I'm the only Australian on this thread.
You haven't answered my question.
Do you recall being sane?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#6549 Aug 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
has to be. no sane person would EVER speak ill of the dead. it is NOT proper manners for a civilized person in society to do so.
only those who are mentally incompetent would ever speak ill of those who are departed.
it shows that who does speak ill of the dead has NO respect for anyone. and who has spoken ill of the dead. just gave their permission to have their own body dumped into the trash.
That's always the way with these pretentious conceited preaching nihilists.
This one does not love animals, this one hates humans.

Virginia Beach, VA

#6550 Aug 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL bitching and whining?? Go look at your own disgusting conduct, you wretched hag. You spend every day of your miserable 'life' obsessing and bitching over things and LIVING people that you know NOTHING about.
When someone has exploited, used, abused, tortured and/or murdered innocent animals I don't give a dam' if they are dead or alive, they are/were STILL blood thirsty psychopaths. If you can't handle the blunt TRUTH then get the eff off of this thread. You disgusting HYPOCRITICAL slobs can't handle getting treated EXACTLY how you deserve. Get lost already and quit obsessing over things and people you know NOTHING about. Anyone who murders animals is a psychopath and you clearly need psychiatric help.

YOU have no respect and therefore you will not get any respect. You get what you give, though I will never stoop as low as you do, you wretched hag.

Virginia Beach, VA

#6551 Aug 23, 2012
The insecure, impotent COWARD from oz is still flailing about making an ass of imself!! Amazing how these slobs continue to prove what obsessed, insecure, impotent cowards they are.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#6552 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text> STILL bitching and whining?? Go look at your own disgusting conduct, you wretched hag. You spend every day of your miserable 'life' obsessing and bitching over things and LIVING people that you know NOTHING about.
When someone has exploited, used, abused, tortured and/or murdered innocent animals I don't give a dam' if they are dead or alive, they are/were STILL blood thirsty psychopaths. If you can't handle the blunt TRUTH then get the eff off of this thread. You disgusting HYPOCRITICAL slobs can't handle getting treated EXACTLY how you deserve. Get lost already and quit obsessing over things and people you know NOTHING about. Anyone who murders animals is a psychopath and you clearly need psychiatric help.
YOU have no respect and therefore you will not get any respect. You get what you give, though I will never stoop as low as you do, you wretched hag.
You are farking sick in the head mate.
Seriously disturbed.
Clinically insane.
How dare you speak to somebody like that you jerk?
Fark you and fark your pathetic animals.
We HUMANS eat meat, as our ancestors have done for millions of years.
The only "blood thirsty psychopath" foaming at the mouth hating and seething like a mad dog is YOU.
You want the truth huh?
The truth is that you are a nasty cowardly sad pathetic little nut with a cult that justifies your pathological hatred of mankind and yourself.
Get help.
VEGAN for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#6553 Aug 23, 2012
For the sensible, intelligent readers who actually have an interest in the topic:

http://www.highstrangeness.tv/articles/fishin...

This post will be donned with multiple negative 'decorations' because the trifling trolls can't handle whenever the TRUTH is exposed, and since they are incapable of refuting ANYTHING on this thread, they frantically decorate posts. They are pathetic,insecure, uneducated twits and they troll the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7.

Virginia Beach, VA

#6554 Aug 23, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I am farking sick in the head mate.
Seriously disturbed.
Clinically insane.
How dare I speak to somebody like that I'm a jerk?
Fark me and fark my pathetic life.
We HUMANS eat corpses, because we are too dense to think for ourselves
The only "blood thirsty psychopath" foaming at the mouth hating and seething like a mad dog is ME and the other corpse eating slobs wjo keep infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because we are insecure morons
You want the truth huh?
The truth is that I am a nasty cowardly sad pathetic little nut with a cult that justifies my pathological hatred of animals, mankind and myself.
I really need to get help.
awwww....did little johhny go and have imself a little tantrum??? Be sure to come back again for more humiliation!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#6555 Aug 23, 2012
VEGAN for the Animals wrote:
For the sensible, intelligent readers who actually have an interest in the topic:
http://www.highstrangeness.tv/articles/fishin...
This post will be donned with multiple negative 'decorations' because the trifling trolls can't handle whenever the TRUTH is exposed, and since they are incapable of refuting ANYTHING on this thread, they frantically decorate posts. They are pathetic,insecure, uneducated twits and they troll the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7.
Shut the crap up you lunatic.
The only spamming troll idiot on this forum is you.
I'm going to double my meat consumption just for you loontard.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#6556 Aug 23, 2012
<quoted text>awwww....did little johhny go and have imself a little tantrum??? Be sure to come back again for more humiliation!
The view of your diseased mind disgusts and offends me.
You nauseate me.
You're such a filthy coward.
And an imbecile.
You resemble a maggot.

Virginia Beach, VA

#6557 Aug 23, 2012
LOL, the insecure, impotent COWARD from oz can't control his pansyass hissy fits! Get help you pathetic POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alison Sweeney to say goodbye to 'Days' (Jan '14) Wed dmw 34
'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) Oct 21 Yepi 61
Alison Sweeney Blogs: Jillian Michaels Is Tough... (Jan '13) Oct 20 amw 49
Bruce Jenner Sex Change, Transgender Woman, To ... Oct 18 TerryE 1
INXS's new singer shows talent, but he's no Hut... (Mar '06) Oct 18 OrgnlINXSlvr 169
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) Oct 17 ozzman 62
TruTV Southern Fried Stings - FAKE (Nov '10) Oct 17 EMA 139
japanese mom son sex game shows are real? (Feb '12) Oct 7 ocean chen 50

Reality TV People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE