2011 Primtime Emmy Award Nominees

Sep 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WWWZ-FM North Charleston

The nominees are in for the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards. Take a look at which of your favorite actors got a nod this year! Laura Linney's is a suburban mother and teacher learning to live with terminal cancer in her leading role as Cathy Jamison in Showtime's The Big C . Showtime's Edie Falco is also nominated for the prescription dependent Nurse ... (more)

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2011
beth ross

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2011
deserving hands down was Laura to win last night-but she is so brilliant and loves acting more than the awards-she shares with us her best and we love her-noone is a bigger fan than i am -61yrs old -grandmother from Nashville-that has never been a fan of any star and person as i am her-The Big C rocks and everyone in the show and affiliated-noone wlll ever change my mind -she will always be a winner in my heart-blessings to all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nurse Jackie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Actor Tony Shaloub joins cast of 'Nurse Jackie'... Thu Margaret 1
Singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge marries Jun '14 Gremlin 9
Singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge marries Jun '14 Cholo 1
Have you been watching ... Nurse Jackie? (Sep '11) Oct '13 Tarra 6
Emmys 2013: Get ready for the watercooler (Sep '13) Sep '13 DILF 2
May 6 2012 TV worth watching: 'Once Upon A Time... (May '12) May '12 Really KMBC 1
All the Emmy nominations (Sep '11) Sep '11 beth ross 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nurse Jackie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••