Hannah Montana: The Movie

Apr 22, 2009 Full story: KCEN

Starring:A Miley Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus, Lucas Till, Emily Osment, Vanessa Williams, Margo Martindale, Jason Earles, Peter Gunn, Melora Hardin, Barry Bostwick Director:A Peter Chelsom Miley Cyrus takes her hit Disney Channel show to the big screen , reprising her role as teen Miley Stuart, who lives a secret double life as pop superstar Hannah ...

Full Story
Emily

Tulsa, OK

#1 Apr 22, 2009
They reviewer nailed it. HM the movie isn't really a movie. Its an extended Hannah Montana TV episode with very little of what makes HM the TV show tolerable which is the side characters of Jakcson, Lily and Oliver. So they made a 90 minute version of the same old pap that they push out on TV each week and they got their fans to pony up $11 each to see it. Good marketing but it isn't a movie.

“Never Say Never :D”

Since: Sep 10

Canada

#2 Dec 25, 2010
Cool though !
I
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2011
You could still consider it as a movie though. Since it is longer than a regular Hannah Montana episode. Plus, I thought that the Hannah Montana movie was great! I seen it twice already and I really like Emily and Miley.
jovannycarrillo

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Mar 27, 2012
I love it
Emily Osment

Serbia

#6 Apr 16, 2013
thank you my fan jovanny thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hannah Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Look: Emily Osment Stars In Ashley Tisdal... (Apr '14) 22 hr LELA 3
Now Trending: Miley Cyrus angers authorities af... Sep '14 Big mike 15
Jason Earles Has A Cute Beach Date With His Gir... Aug '14 Tr33na 1
'iCarly,' not Hannah Montana, is the real 'twee... (Apr '09) Jul '14 mileyfan4ever 29
Emily Osment on Life After Hannah Montana and Y... Jul '14 dmw 4
Miley Cyrus says goodbye to Hannah Montana (Feb '10) Jun '14 Big mike 9
Sorry, kids, you can't shock the 1980's MTV gen... (Jun '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
More from around the web