First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2008
Hey everyone i was really wanted to know how to be on the next Endurance?Also when does the next one start.Where is it going to be at?If you can anwser my questions then please do?Or you can send me a email at ajcheerchic@yahoo.com or im me at aim.my im is ajcheerchik101.thanks everyone
Morgan Cassell

Morrison, CO

#2 Jun 29, 2008
Oh my Gosh I love Endurance SOOO much it looks so much fun and I really wanna be on it!!! Please tell me how!!!
Mallory

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 13, 2008
Send in an application type in on a search engine saying how to get on endurance and click on one of the things i so wanna be on endurance its like so kool
cody cobb

Richmond, VA

#4 Jul 16, 2008
I love endurance so much I am going to join it when I am 13
lola

Fairfax, VA

#5 Jul 29, 2008
i gonna be on endurance
lost

Bogotá, Colombia

#6 Aug 5, 2008
how do you nnow it
isobel

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2008
You have to go to a casting call
the_next_enderan ce_champ

Bismarck, ND

#8 Dec 23, 2008
u have 2 send a 5 min video to them telling all about u and y u wanna be on endurance. go to
http://kids.discovery.com/fansites/endurance/...
for more info

“The Biggest Endurance Fan”

Since: Jan 09

Las Vegas, Nv

#9 Jan 6, 2009
I just talked to a guy at 3 Ball Productions. He said that Endurance had Cancelled. I always wanted to be on the show but, I guess not.

“endurance rocks”

Since: Jan 09

some were

#10 Jan 17, 2009
Casting Calls - Watch for casting calls on these sites TVRules.net Kidzworld.com There will be commercials during last few episodes of the current season for applications... General Requirements: You must be 12 - 15 years old and live in the United States Make a video Kids are asked to send a video, under five minutes long, expressing who they are and why they think they've got what it takes to be an Endurance champion.* Videos must include basic contact information, including full name, address, telephone number, birth date, name of parent(s) or guardian(s) and e-mail address.* A note of permission from the parent or guardian must also accompany the package.* Be creative (if you are stuck on ideas, ask others on the EoDK boards) Be yourself (this is the most common advise from former contestants) Go to kids.discovery.com to view previous contestants videos Download application from kids.discovery.com Send application and video and wait for a callback For more information visit the official Discovery Kids web site Get on the Show! Note: information is summary from Kidzworld.com and TVRules.net *. For additions and corrections, please post a message on the Feedback Board. THAT MY FELLOW ENDURANCE FAN IS HOW YOU SIGN UP FOR E7 THATS IS THEY HAVE IT AND IF IT IS CANCELLED START SENDING LETTERS TO DK AND 3 BALL PRODUTIONS SO START SENDING!!!!!!!!!! ;) LETS GET ENDURANCE BACK ON PPL!
rach_love_e7

Fortville, IN

#11 Apr 18, 2009
hi

Since: May 09

Houston, TX

#12 May 7, 2009
please tell me how to get on the show!!
Alexies

Belize City, Belize

#13 Jun 12, 2009
I realy want 2 be on the next endurance but I dont know when it is going 2 be i love endurance
melissa

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 2, 2009
i want to be in endurance so much but i am 11 years old
Kirsti

Hamilton, OH

#15 Jul 2, 2009
Please contact me. I want to be on Endurance really badly because i have what it takes. Is it cancled? It's somthing i really want to do and im turning 14 in a month so please contact me at jackandsally3000@gmail.com thank you! PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!
Art

Alaska Peninsula Nwr, AK

#17 Nov 28, 2009
ok. endurance FIJI is over, but when is the new one cuz i'm so excited to watch. OMG i want to really join endurance next year it's so much fun, love the challenges, and i almost watch all of the seasons.How old you supposed to be is it 12-15.? im turning 12 next year and want to join badly. i love endurance 3 it was awesome.:) luv endurance!!!woo endurance rocks!
Morgan messer

Medford, OR

#18 Dec 11, 2009
i have always wanted to e on a show like this how do I sign up???
edith

Buford, GA

#19 Jan 2, 2010
we should all write a petition and get people to sign it and get the show back on...
cobras_8

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2010
hey guys! sorry to break this to you but endurance fiji was the last season. jd hosts another show now! i wish there were more seasons! i love endurance! it would be so much fun to set up all of the missions and do them ourselves! then we could really see how much fun it was and how much the had to endure. that is one of my dream! with a lot of money and construction workers it could really happen!
cobras_8

United States

#21 Jan 5, 2010
if you guys have watched season 6, you remember hannah from the red team? she actually live about 10 or 20 mins. away from me! i love her! post who your fav people were from each season! s1:jenna&max
s2:keetin&krista&jenna s3:monroe s4:erika&jezsie&daniel a s5:kelsey&taylor s6:hannah&leslie&laure n&will&caleb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
save endurance (Apr '09) Jan '14 DANIEL LEVINE 4
endurance cancelled??? (Jan '08) Jan '14 DANIEL LEVINE 44
how do i get on the next endurance?!?! its like... (Dec '07) Jul '13 Amanda- Age 14 26
Endurance (Mar '11) Mar '11 Allison 1
Endurance (Oct '09) Dec '10 Lauren 2
k/n (Sep '10) Sep '10 cedarman2 1
Hollywood Aspirations (Dec '09) Dec '09 Endurance 3
•••
•••

Endurance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••