Chick-fil-A surprises some with gay marriage talk

Jul 19, 2012 Full story: WHBF-TV Rock Island 23

Lawmakers say before thousands of civilian drones begin flying in U.S. skies, Congress should take steps to protect privacy and prevent terrorists from taking over the aircraft.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Jul 19, 2012
I've been in 30 states of the U.S., and I've never seen nor heard of this chain ever before, except when I see things posted here about it.
FoxyLuvsPalin

AOL

#2 Jul 19, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
I've been in 30 states of the U.S., and I've never seen nor heard of this chain ever before, except when I see things posted here about it.
Nearest one to you is on N.Oracle in Tucson. Surprised you haven't found it. Maybe you can take "LuvSarahPalin" there for lunch: a first date. A delux chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a chocolate sundae have only 59 grams of fat and only 1400 calories. Enjoy.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Jul 19, 2012
FoxyLuvsPalin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearest one to you is on N.Oracle in Tucson. Surprised you haven't found it. Maybe you can take "LuvSarahPalin" there for lunch: a first date. A delux chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a chocolate sundae have only 59 grams of fat and only 1400 calories. Enjoy.
I'm a strict vegetarian for religious reasons.

(I've still never seen one before.)

btw, have the gps cordinates for it ?

:)
CFA Rocks

El Segundo, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Every time I am in Chick-Fil-A, I leave a very generous tip.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2012
FoxyLuvsPalin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol delightfull.

I would love to go with Fafoxy and talk politics and it would be my treat.
It is a pleasure to read his posts as he knows the evils of the Dems .
I respect the fact that he is a self made businessman and wants to fight the communist left as much as I do.
WGS 84

El Segundo, CA

#7 Jul 19, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Per your request:
N 32 17.388 W 110 58.720

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 19, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
I have been to them and great tasting chicken. My friends and I will be going this Friday .

They also have great vegeterian salads,etc. If we were in same state would invite you with us. My friends are solid republicans like you and I and we all see the danger of Obama and how he wants to destroy us all.
CFA Rocks

El Segundo, CA

#9 Jul 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol delightfull.
I respect the fact that he is a self made businessman and wants to fight the communist left as much as I do.
Plus FaFoxy is always fair and balanced!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#10 Jul 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol delightfull.
ahhhhh, isn't that sweet! ROTFL!

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#12 Jul 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol delightfull.
"Self made" my ass. He was awarded damages in a car accident insurance payout. Just ask him.

OOoo, the "communist left"... do they keep you awake at night, with their correct spelling, their water safety guidlines, and their tax dollars-for-libraries-and-high way-maintenance schemes?

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self made" my ass. He was awarded damages in a car accident insurance payout. Just ask him.
OOoo, the "communist left"... do they keep you awake at night, with their correct spelling, their water safety guidlines, and their tax dollars-for-libraries-and-high way-maintenance schemes?
I was paid a little more than $110.00 (sic) to cover my hospital bill.

I'm a forklift operator and work in a warehouse for $12.50 an hour.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#14 Jul 20, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was paid a little more than $110.00 (sic) to cover my hospital bill.
I'm a forklift operator and work in a warehouse for $12.50 an hour.
A few days ago you were saying you were awarded 12 million. Get your story straight.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
<quoted text>
A few days ago you were saying you were awarded 12 million. Get your story straight.
I exaggerrated a little.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#16 Jul 20, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
What religious resons could one have for being a vegetarian?

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#17 Jul 20, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What religious resons could one have for being a vegetarian?
I wasn't raised a vegetarian. I became a strict vegetarian a couple of years after I joined The United Church Of Christ. A large number of teh clergy, and teh members of my church are strict vegetarians because we believe that God does not want us to kill and eat his beautiful creations. He put them on this Earth for us to take care of, not destroy.

If you would never tink of eating a cat or a dog (I have 4 cats including a handicapped cat), then why would you say that it's ok to eat a cow or a horse ? And if there is no moral mroplem with eating horsemeat, then why was a consensus reached in the U.S. a few years ago, that doing so IS immoral, and that is why Congress passed a law forbiding the slaugheter of horses for human consumption, and teh sale of horsemeat ?

We believe eating God's magnificent creations is morally wrong.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#18 Jul 20, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What religious resons could one have for being a vegetarian?
"Thou shalt not kill" is the only religious reason I can think of for an ELCA member. Oc course if he eats a chicken while its' still alive, like the side-show geeks, he could still eat meat.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Just as a note to some of you younger folks, geeks didn't really eat the chickens, they just bit the heads off and spit it out where the audience couldn't see it. I dated a guy whose family came from a long line of carnival side-show operators. I loved talking to his parents and grandparents. His father ran sone of the game stalls (rigged) and doubled as a sword-swallower.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#20 Jul 20, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
I first saw them at airports....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#21 Jul 20, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't raised a vegetarian. I became a strict vegetarian a couple of years after I joined The United Church Of Christ. A large number of teh clergy, and teh members of my church are strict vegetarians because we believe that God does not want us to kill and eat his beautiful creations. He put them on this Earth for us to take care of, not destroy.
If you would never tink of eating a cat or a dog (I have 4 cats including a handicapped cat), then why would you say that it's ok to eat a cow or a horse ? And if there is no moral mroplem with eating horsemeat, then why was a consensus reached in the U.S. a few years ago, that doing so IS immoral, and that is why Congress passed a law forbiding the slaugheter of horses for human consumption, and teh sale of horsemeat ?
We believe eating God's magnificent creations is morally wrong.
Didn't your god also create vegetable and fruits and grains?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#22 Jul 20, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't your god also create vegetable and fruits and grains?
So??? Leave it to you to post something totally irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmy Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 37 min Ace75 644
Jane Lynch & Wife Finalize Divorce 11 hr Baddabing 1
Bryan Cranston Reuniting With Brad Furman For C... 14 hr Ambrose 1
'General Hospital' Spoilers - Oct. 27-31, 2014 ... Oct 27 amber elim 1
Jacki Jing. Oct 22 Athenesword 10
Stephen Collins recently played role of pedophi... Oct 15 dxygtdsjh 1
Wendy Halloran: Chief Investigative Reporter (Jan '10) Oct 13 A Mother 3

Emmy Awards People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE